Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Actually there's more with Ruca. In the night scene her mouth is involved, she can be pleasured in the park with others watching (or in one case helping), as an alternative it's an assjob.

But for the others it's still a long way to go. Hopefully the dev gets back to it at some point.

Reactions: Irvine_1

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
Actually there's more with Ruca. In the night scene her mouth is involved, she can be pleasured in the park with others watching (or in one case helping), as an alternative it's an assjob.

But for the others it's still a long way to go. Hopefully the dev gets back to it at some point.
Thanks for the info (y)

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
Why is it written that the game is abandoned, do people really like to persecute new developers? Give the game a chance as for me and it has great potential and the work that the developer does should not be wasted, I hope he will not be offended and will continue).
i like said earlier love the game wanted to see it thru to end on patreon but when your last comms either via of your post or ims was in mid july. i bailed and it look like quite few others have too.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i like said earlier love the game wanted to see it thru to end on patreon but when your last comms either via of your post or ims was in mid july. i bailed and it look like quite few others have too.
Still making for just having a Patreon....one day I'm going to set one up and see what happens...

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes