• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
This right here is why sandbox games get the rep they have, an absolute nightmare of a design, and a clunky almost useless "build in guide", never come across a sandbox this shockingly bad before.

30 minutes walking around in circles clicking on people for no conversation at all, all I got was talking to the blonde from the train and watching the bitchy chick brush her teeth.

jokermon

May 31, 2020
This right here is why sandbox games get the rep they have, an absolute nightmare of a design, and a clunky almost useless "build in guide", never come across a sandbox this shockingly bad before.

30 minutes walking around in circles clicking on people for no conversation at all, all I got was talking to the blonde from the train and watching the bitchy chick brush her teeth.
You're not wrong. This game is in its early days and it really shows. At this phase, there's just not a lot to do.

The writing isn't terrible, however, and the quality of the renders is definitely above-average. Once the developer has fleshed things out and connected more of the dots, I think this could really be something. But right now, yeah, it's a mess.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You're not wrong. This game is in its early days and it really shows. At this phase, there's just not a lot to do.

The writing isn't terrible, however, and the quality of the renders is definitely above-average. Once the developer has fleshed things out and connected more of the dots, I think this could really be something. But right now, yeah, it's a mess.
No look if there is one thing I fucking hate it's scrapping and restarting from scratch but this is an exception, after some brief skimming the most common thing people seem to say is to cheat, if things are that fucked you need to cheat from the get-go, then something is majorly wrong.

This is coming from someone who was absolutely in love with a game Sylphine, which has made original as Sylphine Island which was a PH/HS game made into a daz (?) game, then after the first release was remade, then after the second release remade and completely ruined the game.

Also from someone who plays Stranded Dick, which is a survival game, and you need to constantly be finding food to eat.

Not to be tooting my own horn, but if I am saying it is fucked, and needs remaking, then something is wrong, and seeing as how it seems no one wants to do a walkthrough, and the built is one is useless, something needs to be done.

I am sure the writing is ok, and good quality, but the sandbox as is KILLS this.

Reactions: EZ8lt

taiyanghua

Apr 13, 2020
No look if there is one thing I fucking hate it's scrapping and restarting from scratch but this is an exception, after some brief skimming the most common thing people seem to say is to cheat, if things are that fucked you need to cheat from the get-go, then something is majorly wrong.

This is coming from someone who was absolutely in love with a game Sylphine, which has made original as Sylphine Island which was a PH/HS game made into a daz (?) game, then after the first release was remade, then after the second release remade and completely ruined the game.

Also from someone who plays Stranded Dick, which is a survival game, and you need to constantly be finding food to eat.

Not to be tooting my own horn, but if I am saying it is fucked, and needs remaking, then something is wrong, and seeing as how it seems no one wants to do a walkthrough, and the built is one is useless, something needs to be done.

I am sure the writing is ok, and good quality, but the sandbox as is KILLS this.
I believe there is a build-in cheat tool which allows you to change attribute of the characters without spending too much time grinding stats. Definitely a time saver for Sandbox game.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

jokermon

May 31, 2020
I believe there is a build-in cheat tool which allows you to change attribute of the characters without spending too much time grinding stats. Definitely a time saver for Sandbox game.
Also, the phone has a walkthrough that tells you where and when all the interactable characters can be found. Includes flow charts of what must happen for things to progress.

Pervy seems like a pretty responsive dev. People were complaining like crazy about the phone's text speed a couple versions ago, and he put a click-to-advance fix in the next update. If people keep advising him, pretty sure he'll keep tweaking.

Right now though, imho this game needs a ton more content and coherence. There's only like, 3 characters you can really interact with and so far only 1 does sex stuff if you play your cards right. Not to say that the tease stuff isn't good (it's very good), but come on.

Last edited:

taiyanghua

Apr 13, 2020
Also, the phone has a walkthrough that tells you where and when all the interactable characters can be found. Includes flow charts of what must happen for things to progress.

Pervy seems like a pretty responsive dev. People were complaining like crazy about the phone's text speed a couple versions ago, and he put in a click-to-advance fix the next update. If people keep advising him, pretty sure he'll keep tweaking.

Right now though, imho this game needs a ton more content and coherence. There's only like, 3 characters you can really interact with and so far only 1 does sex stuff if you play your cards right. Not to say that the tease stuff isn't good (it's very good), but come on.
People set a high standard for the interactive UI when they saw the amazing renders. But they may forget that this is still a very young game considering its first published date. It takes time to receive feedbacks and improve better contents for the Dev. In my opinion, this game is gonna be epic after several more updates. Renders to my is already a 10/10. Really appreciate for the good game Dev provides to us.

Jul 16, 2018
1. I don't know why people are complaining about the free roam part. I absolutely love it! Ok, ok, there is very little content currently but I am really excited to see this game expand and have a bunch of things to do. Also, the grinding part (at least on easy difficulty) is fine!

2. I do have a question. Somewhere I accepted the setting to skip dialogue that I have already seen so that you only see the pictures but not the dialogue. I notice it is really immersion breaking so I would like to see the dialogue again. Does someone know how to reactivate the dialogue?
Edit: I am an idiot. I just now realized it's the 'Quick scene' button.

3. Thanks to the developer. According to the dev notes this is your first game... if so, you are doing a great job!

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I don't know why people are complaining about the free roam part. I absolutely love it! Ok, ok, there is very little content currently but the grinding part (at least on easy difficulty) is fine!
I do have a question. Somewhere I accepted the setting to skip dialogue that I have already seen so that you only see the pictures but not the dialogue. I notice it is really immersion breaking so I would like to see the dialogue again. Does someone know how to reactivate the dialogue?
In-game, press escape to go into settings/preferences, you will see skip, you should then have unseen text by the sounds of it, so click that again.

Jul 16, 2018
I saw on the Patreon page that v0.1.4 is planned to be released on the 28th of October. Hopefully (s)he added more free roam stuff and interactions with other girls instead of just bug fixes.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I can give you guys and gals a tip, use the cheat menu to make Ruca only perverse. No feeling nor fear. And then it is ok. Cant say she is in character then, but it is a much better experience. Especially those who aren't in domination or abuse.

Look up the walkthrough for the thresholds and lose your feelings point accordingly. So you should be able to bypass the Femdom part. And she is freakingly Horny. That's in my opinion her best part.
When you say without feelings or fear, Does it mean that they have to be at 0? or can they be negative?. Right now I have both negative.

Not the ideal way to play the game, but it is a "workaround".
If it's the only way to avoid both femdom and maledom, it's the only way to play that interests me.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Apparently, even if you have negative points in feeling and fear, in case you have the necessary number of perversion points, the game jumps straight to the scene where you have the highest score.

In any case, for now I'm not interested in anything I have seen of Ruca. So I guess I'll leave the game until there is more content from other LIs, since I'm going to move on from making Ruca content.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Link to 1.4b -

CHANGELOG:
v0.1.4

Content:

• New lengthy massage scene for Ruca (covering both Feelings and Respect paths).
  • New Perversion scene for June.
  • New bathing scene for June.
  • A total of ~330 new images and ~22 new animations.
Features:

• Added a walkthrough for June.
Bugfix:

• Fixed a bug that had a small chance of preventing the scene where the girls move to June's new house from triggering.
  • Minor bugfixes.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.6
Size: 1739M
SHA1SUM: 46ad417eaec4e7b8767b6ab23c2df4964968589d
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul
3.30 star(s) 66 Votes