SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Okay, this is weird.

But both cases are correct.

That link can lead to either the Incest Patch or to what is probably a trojan.

The first 2 times I did it went to the Incest Patch, the third time it went to the trojan. I then did 6 more times which always lead to the trojan. And on the 7th try it went back to the Incest Patch.

So use at your own risk.

It can in fact get you the incest patch, but you need to make sure that is what you are getting. And you might have to try a bunch of times.

I have never seen anything like that before.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Okay, this is weird.

But both cases are correct.

That link can lead to either the Incest Patch or to what is probably a trojan.

The first 2 times I did it went to the Incest Patch, the third time it went to the trojan. I then did 6 more times which always lead to the trojan. And on the 7th try it went back to the Incest Patch.

So use at your own risk.

It can in fact get you the incest patch, but you need to make sure that is what you are getting. And you might have to try a bunch of times.

I have never seen anything like that before.
Anonfiles always does that... c'est la vie! I attached it to my post above if anyone needs it.

Reactions: SilentRunning

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Anonfiles always does that... c'est la vie! I attached it to my post above if anyone needs it.
I have never seen that happen before. I don't use Anonfiles often, and I guess I have just gotten lucky so far. Good to know for the future. Thanks for clearing that up. Confusing otherwise.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I have never seen that happen before. I don't use Anonfiles often, and I guess I have just gotten lucky so far. Good to know for the future. Thanks for clearing that up. Confusing otherwise.
Every time I tried to use anonfile it tried to feed my computer some crap.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
I really hope the dev gets around to make a hint system or something for the stuff you want to do to forward the story. Cause as of right now I'm just walking in circles. Managed to get the scene where you finally visit the house for the first time since it was introduced & i don't know how or why.

BigDigger

Oct 23, 2021
I really hope the dev gets around to make a hint system or something for the stuff you want to do to forward the story. Cause as of right now I'm just walking in circles. Managed to get the scene where you finally visit the house for the first time since it was introduced & i don't know how or why.
In game: open phone -> press the gear -> walkthrough

BigDigger

Oct 23, 2021
Update that took two months seems way to small. Just few pointless events. Yeah, they're hot, but they don't form a story. And relationships don't progress either. There is no feeling of progression. Just some unrelated erotic scenes. Also, MC goes so much over the top with June that it's just brakes any storytelling. Will she just forget all the molesting/confessing desire to breed her? It actually could be hot if MC is so upfront about it and she knows what he wants and how badly, yet she puts up a fight, a fight that she will lose sooner or later. It can be hot, but as I said the game doesn't give an impression of events being connected in any way shape or form. It's like "Tyrant" in that regards, if not worse.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul and Meghead

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I attached it to my post - I open anonfile, press Download - if it does not give me the right file I cancel that screen and go back to the original download screen and try again. Usually I get the right one on the 3rd try. But you can get it from here if you want.
i tried both ways but my d/l window just says couldn't d/l no explanation why... idk

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I tried that says file or directory is unreadable and corrupted... but i don't use firefox
I'm in edge
Sorry bout that. But it does download and open just fine in FireFox, I just did it to make sure. Not sure how to help you.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Sorry bout that. But it does download and open just fine in FireFox, I just did it to make sure. Not sure how to help you.
it's ok need a walkthrough mod too or a hint system forthis I really get bored after the a day or two... just no events and continually eating sushi dinners with the "friend" who imo isn't so friendly... might wait might just shrug this one off I am really anti sandbox and points systems are just lack of imaginiation imo because you could do the same thing with dialogue choices and consequences without over complicating everything... no offense to those who prefer a game over a vn I'm the opposite obviously. on the fence atm see if a hint or guide mod come out and then maybe...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't care much for her being bitchy but I really hate how we're not able to not go against her. The only option we have is accepting whatever she wants and paying and that sucks.
could you make tiffany a little less bitchy? her appearance does NOT match her personality at all, i swear to god im bout to smack a bitch, it's literally impossible being nice to her, paying 80$/s to see her boobs? like really? and the funniest part is that the bitch didn't even have any boobs. but if you cant make her a little less spoiled then please add the option to smack the bitch, i assure you it will be satisfying for a lot of players
Right now I'm avoiding doing all of Ruca's scenes (since the MC arrived at her house, he hasn't spoken to her even once, except for the obligatory scenes). Tiffany has joined the list: I'm not paying, and I'm not going to do any of her scenes (in fact the MC will only speak to her when strictly required). Unless she stops acting like a bitch, I have no interest in her and will avoid her entirely.

3.30 star(s) 66 Votes