Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
They refer to his past at the school quite heavily at the start, now I'm interested in what he did.
I get that he did sexual stuff with his female classmates, but his sisters think of him as a massive pervert so I assumed it was peeping at first maybe both.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
On top of that, it doesn't make any sense how MC can sexually assault the woman who owns the house, get slapped and beaten and then in the morning get along quite well like nothing happened. I thought it would lead the game to over, but it didn't. Unrealistic game.
Instant forgiveness

• Haha
Reactions: Drill Sergeant

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
On top of that, it doesn't make any sense how MC can sexually assault the woman who owns the house, get slapped and beaten and then in the morning get along quite well like nothing happened. I thought it would lead the game to over, but it didn't. Unrealistic game.
I wasn't going to do that scene even if Ruca interested me.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Duality [v0.1.4b Public] [Per<3rsioN] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,68 GB / 243 MB - Duality-v0.1.4b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,65 GB / 209 MB - Duality-v0.1.4b-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Update: 210 / 23 MB - Duality_UPDATE_ONLY-0.1.3c_to_0.1.4b-crunched.7z

Download (PC*/Mac/Update): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
This IS the best adult game to date. I don't care about story and control and all. I only care about June.

• Haha
Reactions: RogMR

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the bathroom scene was alright for interaction purposes even if the MC was a vamipre with no reflection. but the scene with tiffany's help made me chuckle a bit.

the sunbathing one not so much. although tame i'd rather not see things from the mom's perspective. sort of started to hint at the life prior to MC and kids and although i can accept she had a life before the MC became a part of the equation i'd rather not hear about it. idk, for me it was a scene that mostly made me miss the cliche "MC peeps at mom during her masturbating" scene.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
So the paths are basically Sub or Dom right? Nothing in between like a love path?
I'm not quite sure, but I remember that the "corruption path" (With Respect points) is exclusively maledom. And, from what I understand, it is a heavy maledom.

And, on the contrary, the "love path" (With Feelings points) is femdom. But I remember that it was light femdom. It was not humiliating femdom.

There is no middle ground with Ruca. It's either maledom or it's femdom. Which I think is a pity.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Game seems to be going well. Renders still looks awesome.
I think I will wait for next release to start playing, but can not wait.

The girls really looks yummy! I love the different body types that's in the game.

Reactions: SoiCowboy
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes