Dec 27, 2020
That is why I have passed from Ruca and focused my game on improving the relationship with Angie (feelings and perversion) until the MC has been able to go home with his sisters and mother.
The Ruca stuff is hard to handle. I agree. In both parts, by the way.

But at the moment it is 90 % of the game. Angie is sweet in the Feeling Part. But nothing for her in this update.
I would recommend the dev to let Ruca be Ruca and focus on the other girls instead.
I think Rucas character isn't that good. It is not the best entry to this game. She is too extreme. You need a lot of suspend.
That said the potential is there. But he has a mountain to climb.

Oct 26, 2020

But at the moment it is 90 % of the game. Angie is sweet in the Feeling Part. But nothing for her in this update.
I would recommend the dev to let Ruca be Ruca and focus on the other girls instead.
I think Rucas character isn't that good. It is not the best entry to this game. She is too extreme. You need a lot of suspend.
That said the potential is there. But he has a mountain to claim.
Which sucks because she's stunning in the looks department.

NEWYORKNEWYORK

Oct 29, 2021
View attachment 1130035

Overview:
In Duality, you take the role of a boy freshly expelled from high-school. After moving to another city you'll get the chance to meet all sorts of girls.
Interact with them freely throughout the day, and watch your relationship evolve according to your actions.
Will you be a charming seducer or a ruthless oppressor?​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-28
Release Date: 2021-10-21
Developer: Per<3rsioN - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.4b Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
Android: - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
Update only: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras:
UI Mod - Fan Signature - French Translation* - Italian translation*

*The port is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1130148 View attachment 1130160 View attachment 1130162 View attachment 1130149 View attachment 1130150 View attachment 1130158 View attachment 1130151 View attachment 1130154 View attachment 1130155 View attachment 1130161 View attachment 1130163 View attachment 1130164 View attachment 1130156 View attachment 1130157 View attachment 1130152 View attachment 1130153 View attachment 1130159
How u install the patch on android.?

Dec 27, 2020
Which sucks because she's stunning in the looks department.
Yup. I agree. The renders are good. I like the wetness of the girls. This is good.
But he has to dail it down. Respect is Fear and no fun. And feelings mean for Ruca. Kiss my feet.
That's too much. The build up has to be more between that.

This scene...

...is hard to handle.

And such things aren't fun. There has to be more than playing a rapist or a little plaything.
Again, it gets better. But such scenes are hugely disturbing.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Yup. I agree. The renders are good. I like the wetness of the girls. This is good.
But he has to dail it down. Respect is Fear and no fun. And feelings mean for Ruca. Kiss my feet.

This scene...

...is hard to handle.

And such things aren't fun. There has to be more than playing a rapist or a little plaything.
I agree that there needs to be a lot more contend added because Ruca goes from a stern aunt to horny as fuck woman in about 5 minutes.

I didn't find the scene you mentioned disturbing at all. There is enough room for both vanilla and fun games out there. And that scene was fun.

Oct 26, 2020

This scene...

...is hard to handle.

If there was just a separate path then sure the rapey stuff would get ignore by me. However, it's one of the main routes. And for players who dislike femdom this path is your only option sadly. To sum it all up you can either degrade Ruca.. or be degraded by Ruca. I'll just focus on the other chicks for now.

Mar 19, 2021
Hiii how many girls there are in this game can you enter into a relationship with the whole family like sister or mother or only with the aunt

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
If there was just a separate path then sure the rapey stuff would get ignore by me. However, it's one of the main routes. And for players who dislike femdom this path is your only option sadly. To sum it all up you can either degrade Ruca.. or be degraded by Ruca. I'll just focus on the other chicks for now.
Me too, I'll probably be in for a long wait to plow June and the sisters but they're worth it. Scratch that June is worth it.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I agree that there needs to be a lot more contend added because Ruca goes from a stern aunt to horny as fuck woman in about 5 minutes.

I didn't find the scene you mentioned disturbing at all. There is enough room for both vanilla and fun games out there. And that scene was fun.
I've only done two scenes with Ruca: asking her for money at dinner (each time the game allows it) and watching television in the afternoon once.

I haven't seen that scene, but we sure have a concept of fun... different.

That said the potential is there. But he has a mountain to climb.
I like Angie. I hope she has good scenes on the feelings route.

I also think that June and Charlee might like me on the feelings route. I'm not too convinced that Tiffany interests me. I haven't "bought" her photos (nor I'm going to buy them), nor I have paid to see her breasts (I preferred to say yes and not pay). In fact, I'm not going to buy anything she "sells" unless it's absolutely and completely necessary to move forward with some other LI that interests me.

• Haha
Reactions: Bobby Boucher™

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Most of the girls are looking good(its good to have some that don't look amazing) and it sounds like there is going to be some options(options are sometimes good, matters on how its set up).

It was easier to do a good or evil playthrough when the whole thing was released at the same time, but its a bit different here.

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Guys is it normal for the game to trigger the Antivirus??? Mine says it has virus in it and it deleted the .exe, have any of you fellas had similar problem?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Guys is it normal for the game to trigger the Antivirus??? Mine says it has virus in it and it deleted the .exe, have any of you fellas had similar problem?
I try to avoid the .exe files. Most games can be ran through Renpy Launcher. All you need is the game folder and it's contents.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes