Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Honestly I agree with a lot of people here that Ruca is being done in a pretty bad way. You only really get two modes with her, dom or sub, and both are kind of turn-offs, which are compounded by her also being kind of a bitch. Despite these failings, for some reason the dev seems to be focusing most of their attention on either her or June (for real, show Angie some love already, she's clearly got the makings of best girl).

If so much time is being invested in developing Ruca, she needs to either have a middle route between sub & dom, or at least tone down her shit personality. The non-sub version of the massage scene was a step in the right direction, being actually affectionate and neither sub nor dom, and I hope there's more scenes like that in the future. Contrary to belief, it's entirely possible to write a good character who's entire being isn't defined by a kink.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Honestly I agree with a lot of people here that Ruca is being done in a pretty bad way. You only really get two modes with her, dom or sub, and both are kind of turn-offs, which are compounded by her also being kind of a bitch. Despite these failings, for some reason the dev seems to be focusing most of their attention on either her or June (for real, show Angie some love already, she's clearly got the makings of best girl).

If so much time is being invested in developing Ruca, she needs to either have a middle route between sub & dom, or at least tone down her shit personality. The non-sub version of the massage scene was a step in the right direction, being actually affectionate and neither sub nor dom, and I hope there's more scenes like that in the future. Contrary to belief, it's entirely possible to write a good character who's entire being isn't defined by a kink.
As I don't like domination or submission, Ruca isn't a LI that I have much interest in (no interest at all, rather). I've only raised her feelings enough to give the pay to the MC every few days. Right now it's the only use I can find for Ruca.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
NTR: There are currently no other male characters in the game beside the MC. I have no plans of adding any for the time being, so NTR won't be part of the game. (I'm planning to include lesbian scenes for all characters, but I don't think that's considered NTR, right?)
Looking at Dev's notes I have to say I like the part where he claims there will be no NTR. But, on the other hand, lesbian sex bores me, and I think some might consider it NTR (I don't generally see it that way, but it all depends on the context, I guess). In my case, if I can avoid seeing those scenes, I prefer it.

Reactions: El Tanque

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Looking at Dev's notes I have to say I like the part where he claims there will be no NTR. But, on the other hand, lesbian sex bores me, and I think some might consider it NTR (I don't generally see it that way, but it all depends on the context, I guess). In my case, if I can avoid seeing those scenes, I prefer it.
agreed. if the context is some girl wants to bang one of MC's girls after he's already started his pursuit. i'd be annoyed.

if new girls popped up at were clearly lesbians before MC started pursuit then it means players were aware of it and chose to pursue them anyways.

if the player makes the choice to have the girls interact with each other after he's got both of the individually. then again it's all good.

but it's usually always on the safe side to give players choice on each sex scene wether it chould happen or not.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
agreed. if the context is some girl wants to bang one of MC's girls after he's already started his pursuit. i'd be annoyed.

if new girls popped up at were clearly lesbians before MC started pursuit then it means players were aware of it and chose to pursue them anyways.

if the player makes the choice to have the girls interact with each other after he's got both of the individually. then again it's all good.

but it's usually always on the safe side to give players choice on each sex scene wether it chould happen or not.
I think the same.

As you have stated, depending on the context, it could be considered NTR, or at least be a situation that makes more than one player uncomfortable.

The best policy is to make it avoidable (although it's usually enough for me to be able to skip it)

Reactions: Look-see

jokermon

May 31, 2020
This update delivered. Epic HJ and the shots of June in the backyard were some classic pin-up stuff.

That being said, I think the fuzzy border effect Pervy seems so taken with may be more trouble than it's worth. Observe:
screenshot0004.png
It actually obscures stuff at the top and bottom.
screenshot0005.png
Call me conservative, but I'd prefer an unobstructed look at some beautifully put-together shots like these:
screenshot0002.png screenshot0007.png

I know you can middle-click it all away, but then you lose access to the controls. But that's just my opinion on this particular aesthetic choice.
extra_2565biglebowski1.jpg

Reactions: Look-see

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
I went to the new house once just after the real estate agent handed over the keys, never even stayed there overnight game auto dialoged and then Ruca came to pick me up, we had a discussion in car and then I'm back at Ruca's house going through the same grind with no way to get back to the family house? is this a bug that anyone else has experienced or is this part of the story progressing correctly?

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
I went to the new house once just after the real estate agent handed over the keys, never even stayed there overnight game auto dialoged and then Ruca came to pick me up, we had a discussion in car and then I'm back at Ruca's house going through the same grind with no way to get back to the family house? is this a bug that anyone else has experienced or is this part of the story progressing correctly?
OK looked at walkthrough, house takes another 7 days to get ready after 1st visit - I will leave this post for anyone else as daft as myself.

Reactions: fz

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
does any one know the assets used in the game to create some FANART. please share info..

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
So, what is the correct way to play? Trial and error? Like, for instance i´m at the beginning and winning feeling points seem important right? So, i tried almost all the option at the first dinner at her house you have. Fail to gain points, roll back, etc.. Is that it? With more points in feeling she is more open to other talks, etc...

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
So, what is the correct way to play? Trial and error? Like, for instance i´m at the beginning and winning feeling points seem important right? So, i tried almost all the option at the first dinner at her house you have. Fail to gain points, roll back, etc.. Is that it? With more points in feeling she is more open to other talks, etc...
you can cheat option present in the phone to skip collecting points

• Wow
Reactions: Qixoni
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes