Dec 27, 2020
I'm surprised at all the negativity of the aunt. At first she was a bit rough, but very quickly she becomes much friendlier. Having said that, I made sure for every character I have 'fear' points at 0 and 'feelings' and 'perversion' as high as possible.
Do you get different scenes if you have a high 'fear' level for a character? Or is it only what MC/LI say to each other?
Sorry don't get mad at me, but I disagree. She was domineering at the start and if your feeling is high. She is still domineering but in a sexual way. If that's what you like, cool. But we miss the so-called middle ground.
The last update massage scene was much better in regard to the feeling path. But that's only one scene.

With fear, you become her rapist/harasser.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Hallanorg

Sep 14, 2021
I rather enjoyed this and put a lot of time in. I am disappointed that didn't lead to sleeping with Ruca and sounds from comments you have to r4pe? It seems a bit of a waste that being the only option when I got her as soulmate and Nympho 101. It is pretty hawt what I have been able to do with her but would love more considering how much content she got.

I do think you need a bit more activity because it rather just became some interactions, watch TV, though I can't swim, watch TV in the new home. The characters are gorgeous, though. I wouldn't mind a long burn with Ruca if it meant I do seduce her and crack through rather than r4pe her.

I think a lot of good potential and could do with more explanations with what the different stats do, also need clues to where people are. It seemed to take ages for me to get to the house when they move in and when you go to it. I don't mind any lesbian stuff

Apr 18, 2018
I LOVE the characters (especially the mom), but I don't seem to get any interaction (or action...) in the pool, or even see some of the characters that are in the banner on the OP.
Nor did I get to the images where mom is in the pool with the sisters (again, in the OP).
But the most annoying thing was that after the aunt was literally drinking my cum, when I came back for a visit she either hates me, or I have to be a real asshole to her to get anywhere...

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I LOVE the characters (especially the mom), but I don't seem to get any interaction (or action...) in the pool, or even see some of the characters that are in the banner on the OP.
Nor did I get to the images where mom is in the pool with the sisters (again, in the OP).
But the most annoying thing was that after the aunt was literally drinking my cum, when I came back for a visit she either hates me, or I have to be a real asshole to her to get anywhere...
The beach pictures can be found by texting the younger sister.
The other girls in the banner are in the game if you explore the other locations, but they don't do anything yet.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don`t quite get you.....every character in banner are in te game !!!! First 2 at left are girls from school, then the Maid, then your new friend Angie, Ruca, Mom and last 2 sisters !!!!!
Then.....there are NO pictures in banner, where Mom is at the pool !!!! If you mean those BEACH pictures, you get those by texring your little sister !!!! (y):)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Unbelievable you still can’t interact with the maid yet. She was in the game since the 1st release & all she is eye candy? Why is she in the game if you can’t interact with her? What happened to the lady who is making mom do the sexy photo shoot?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This one of my favorite games here. It makes me laugh so much and the renders along with the story are pretty good. It is a bit grindy but with the Mod its definitely worth the effort. :coffee:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Are June reactions to the events in the kitchen and bathroom different if she has higher fear, or they remain the same?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I guess I don't understand what to do in this game. I interacted w the mom and sisters when leaving, interacted w the aunt, ate supper w her the first evening, then that's it. Oh, I also had breakfast w her.
Other than that, there aren't any characters in the store, I can't interact w the lady at the coffee shop, can't do anything w the maid, etc. I can't even do anything with the aunt from the next day on but it does go through the supper again but without dialogs.
There was a girl in the alley once, but she wouldn't talk to me either.

Anyway. Cheers

Reactions: Alteni

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
I guess I don't understand what to do in this game. I interacted w the mom and sisters when leaving, interacted w the aunt, ate supper w her the first evening, then that's it. Oh, I also had breakfast w her.
Other than that, there aren't any characters in the store, I can't interact w the lady at the coffee shop, can't do anything w the maid, etc. I can't even do anything with the aunt from the next day on but it does go through the supper again but without dialogs.
There was a girl in the alley once, but she wouldn't talk to me either.

Anyway. Cheers
Talk to Ruca as much as you can. You can find out where the girls are by looking at your phone. Also, make sure to check your phone and text Tiff at least once a day. Ruca, Angie and Tiff have the most content.

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
Excellent graphics and animations) Even there is a plot) Please change the idiotic in-game system, which constantly resets the accumulated points after each scene.

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Talk to Ruca as much as you can. You can find out where the girls are by looking at your phone. Also, make sure to check your phone and text Tiff at least once a day. Ruca, Angie and Tiff have the most content.
Gotcha,
thank you very much

Cheers

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I rather enjoyed this and put a lot of time in. I am disappointed that didn't lead to sleeping with Ruca and sounds from comments you have to r4pe? It seems a bit of a waste that being the only option when I got her as soulmate and Nympho 101. It is pretty hawt what I have been able to do with her but would love more considering how much content she got.
I can't be sure, but I think that if you go on the side of feelings the path is femdom, and if you go on the side of fear the path is a hard maledom, going to the extreme (rapes and so on). I don't like either option so my path is to ignore her.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes