Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
I'm sure that I'm not the first to say the IN game walkthrough is average at best. If someone has a reasonable walkthrough to follow please link. also read hallanorg's comments (above) if R4pe is the only way to have sex with Ruca. that sucks. I stopped playing the game like 2 months hoping it would get less pervy

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I'm sure that I'm not the first to say the IN game walkthrough is average at best. If someone has a reasonable walkthrough to follow please link. also read hallanorg's comments (above) if R4pe is the only way to have sex with Ruca. that sucks. I stopped playing the game like 2 months hoping it would get less pervy
Is there sex in the game? I think i have played everything so far and there was none

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ActiveShooter

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Per<3rsioN
Hello Friend, could you help me, I can't play Duality when I open the game, it tells me that Windows does not have access and the last version if I could play it

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
This might be a decent game as a regular VN but this sandbox thing is fucked! I been playing this since 0.01 and I have built crazy stats with Ruka only to get a shower peek (while or during peeing). Everybody else is less, doesn't seem to matter if I'm a douchenozzle or a romantic I get nowhere! Going to school doesn't even work so why do I bother? Should there be a no sexual content tag put up cause peeking though keyholes & sis selling me partial nudes doesn't make the time investment in this game seem worthwhile...
Love the models & premise but "fuck my life" this is tedious...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This might be a decent game as a regular VN but this sandbox thing is fucked! I been playing this since 0.01 and I have built crazy stats with Ruka only to get a shower peek (while or during peeing). Everybody else is less, doesn't seem to matter if I'm a douchenozzle or a romantic I get nowhere! Going to school doesn't even work so why do I bother? Should there be a no sexual content tag put up cause peeking though keyholes & sis selling me partial nudes doesn't make the time investment in this game seem worthwhile...
Love the models & premise but "fuck my life" this is tedious...
Well there is a bit more (massage at evening when she watches TV and possible bj at night), but yeah no full penetrative sex yet. Overall yeah that is one of the main problems with sandbox, it needs loads of content especially if the dev also wants to do a setup and progress and for one dev that can take really long unfortunately to produce that content however hard working he is and Daz is more time consuming even as honey select.

PooNahNahNani

Oct 29, 2019
It seems the daughters still call their mum "Caretaker" even with the Ipatch added
It is because 2 of the 4 definitions in the patch are slightly off. Edit the ipatch file and change line 21 and 22 to say "jufriendC" and "jufriendFl" as opposed to "junefriendC" and "junefriendFl". Should fix caretaker text!

Reactions: tossler

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
Well there is a bit more (massage at evening when she watches TV and possible bj at night), but yeah no full penetrative sex yet. Overall yeah that is one of the main problems with sandbox, it needs loads of content especially if the dev also wants to do a setup and progress and for one dev that can take really long unfortunately to produce that content however hard working he is and Daz is more time consuming even as honey select.
When I watch tv with Ruka, she allows me to eat her box lunch & jerk off even though I'm way far domming her by now, which makes no sense anymore! No idea how to massage or get bj... (but still, enough is enough...)

Lerozo

Mar 19, 2019
Can any one help with tips & tricks. Its quite hard to figure out what to do. Walkthrough would be awesome. Thanks in advance =)

jokermon

May 31, 2020
Can any one help with tips & tricks. Its quite hard to figure out what to do. Walkthrough would be awesome. Thanks in advance =)
There's an in-game walkthrough in MC's phone. There's literally flowcharts for each chick. The phone's contacts section tells you where each girl is if you want to trigger an event.

Good luck and have fun.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
There's an in-game walkthrough in MC's phone. There's literally flowcharts for each chick. The phone's contacts section tells you where each girl is if you want to trigger an event.

Good luck and have fun.
The objection I have with the phone wt is that the font is too small to easily see. Any way to increase the size to a visible level?

Reactions: XaviMerol
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes