Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
New her. What is shows in the UI?
It says the time of the day and the day itself and the exact place a girl is located in such. Like, the icon of Ruca appears in the in the exact place where she is. Otherwise you would have to look almost all places to guess where she was, for instance

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Done all the content (which interests me) Some personal considerations:

1) I think Angie, June and Charlee are going to be LIs that I like in their feelings path.
2) I've only uploaded statistics to Ruca to give the MC more money (it's the only scene, apart from watching television in the afternoons, that I've done with her). I haven't any interest in see other of her scenes.
3) Tiffany's obsession with money and her contempt for the MC make her a LI that doesn't interest me in the least.

The game has potential, but due to my tastes, focusing so much on Ruca makes it tiresome to play for now. During the first three weeks of play you can only interact with Angie to earn points and ask Ruca for money. And when you finally get to the new house, the scenes are very limited (and one of them with Tiffany, which I did, but I'm not sure I will repeat it)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I like the fact that, as in real life, the women in this game have flaws. I enjoyed my 'time' with Ruca. While I think June is one of the best rendered women on this site, I don't like that she seems to be dumber than a bag of rocks. I hope that is all an act. But if not, I will still do my best to have the MC fuck her. :)

Reactions: RandomMicx

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like the fact that, as in real life, the women in this game have flaws. I enjoyed my 'time' with Ruca. While I think June is one of the best rendered women on this site, I don't like that she seems to be dumber than a bag of rocks. I hope that is all an act. But if not, I will still do my best to have the MC fuck her. :)
For my MC Ruca is like a purse, he only talks to her to ask for money.

Reactions: clowns234

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I want all the content I can get.
But, to each their own.
I prefer to get only the content that interests me, and from what I have read about her, the only thing that interests me is the pay she gives to the MC.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I prefer to get only the content that interests me, and from what I have read about her, the only thing that interests me is the pay she gives to the MC.
Well in the scene where Ruca drives MC home and meets Charlee you can see she def has a softer and more loving side that she forced away successfully and also in the jealousy she shows when June comes to pick MC up. Does not take away I also hope dev will allow MC a path with her more between femdom or hard maledom in her feelings path, even if it would take some time for her to grow a bit more first.

The younger sister I suspect is meant to be written as very much interested in MC, but using her need for the money to let him proof he cares and allow herself to play a bit. I could be wrong though. She use it more as an excuse I suspect.

Also have to agree with others start of game will need more content for future, I get why dev went for Ruca content to make sure game had some forward momentum and enough content. Besides the unfortunate circumstance he chose two divisive fetishes as paths for her though and would likely have been smarter to keep girl with most content at start bit more vanilla unless whole game and all chars have only those paths, unfortunately that either means you have to keep moving her forward or you keep adding same content for others first so game gets to feel stalled like with June since you are just starting out with her or girls underdeveloped like the older sister. It is one of big disadvantages sandbox and not really avoidable unless dev can add insane amounts of content per update that can not be expected from a single dev or small team.

To end on a positive note, the renders are very good, there is a nice variety of girls, family needs bit more interaction when he is back and maybe even bit more interaction by phone with June and Charlee the first few week unless dev needs them to do not for a good reason, but where they interact they at least do feel like people who have known each other their whole life. Maybe even already one or two girls in game too many if all planned also get fully developed, but that is up to dev to decide if he can do them all well in a for him reasonable time. This can turn out to become a very enjoyable game if dev can keep it up and keeps adding content.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well in the scene where Ruca drives MC home and meets Charlee you can see she def has a softer and more loving side that she forced away successfully and also in the jealousy she shows when June comes to pick MC up. Does not take away I also hope dev will allow MC a path with her more between femdom or hard maledom in her feelings path, even if it would take some time for her to grow a bit more first.
In any case, I have no intention of watching the femdom or maledom scenes, so for now I will continue to limit the MC's interactions with her.

The younger sister I suspect is meant to be written as very much interested in MC, but using her need for the money to let him proof he cares and allow herself to play a bit. I could be wrong though. She use it more as an excuse I suspect.
I don't like her obsession with money. In principle I have no intention of advancing further with her. We'll see how the matter unfolds, but if you have to pay to improve the MC's relationship with her, then I'm not going to do it.

Also have to agree with others start of game will need more content for future, I get why dev went for Ruca content to make sure game had some forward momentum and enough content. Besides the unforrtunate circumstance he chose two divisive fetishes as paths for her though, unfortunately that either means you have to keep moving her forward or you keep addding same content for others first so game gets to feel stalled like with June since you are just starting out with her or girls underdeveloped like the older sister. It is one of big disadvantages sandbox and not really avoidable unless dev can add insane amounts of content per update that can not be expected from a single dev or small team.
I don't like either of the two fetishes of Ruca. I dislike a lot being dominated, so femdom usually falls into the category of things that I don't like at all (as long as it's the MC who suffers from it). I don't like domination either, even less if the MC behaves in a harsh, aggressive or insulting way. I also don't like if it's done by third parties and the MC isn't actively involved.

To end on a positive note, the renders are very good, there is a nice variety of girls, family needs bit more interaction when he is back, but where they interact they at least do feel like people who have known each other their whole life. Maybe even already one or two girls in game too many if all planned also get fully developed, but that is up to dev to decide if he can do them all well in a for him reasonable time. This can turn out to become a very enjoyable game if dev can keep it up and keeps adding content.
I agree on this.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
It says the time of the day and the day itself and the exact place a girl is located in such. Like, the icon of Ruca appears in the in the exact place where she is. Otherwise you would have to look almost all places to guess where she was, for instance
Thank you for clearing this up for me.

Reactions: Qixoni
Jul 16, 2018
I'm surprised at all the negativity of the aunt. At first she was a bit rough, but very quickly she becomes much friendlier. Having said that, I made sure for every character I have 'fear' points at 0 and 'feelings' and 'perversion' as high as possible.
Do you get different scenes if you have a high 'fear' level for a character? Or is it only what MC/LI say to each other?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
The massage scene with the aunt is great, or at least half of it.

The lust version gets ruined the moment the MC starts humiliating her when he starts laughing at her. When I saw it, I thought: WTF?? I mean, there was no need to do this as things were going in the right direction only by pushing the right buttons, only by forcing her to admit that she wanted/needed it.

On the other hand, the love version is really good. After all this time fantasizing about having sex with him, things evolve naturally and she finds herself comfortable in this erotic scene. Props to the developers here indeed.

Regards

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes