DiamondPilot

Oct 23, 2017
No it does not. I just downloaded it and scanned both the zip file and unpacked file. Everything works just fine, and the files are the correct files for incest patch.

No issues for me.
Why is it an .exe file and not a .zip or .rar?? This is why people think it is sketchy, myself included.

Reactions: Hysni

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This right here is why sandbox games get the rep they have, an absolute nightmare of a design, and a clunky almost useless "build in guide", never come across a sandbox this shockingly bad before.

30 minutes walking around in circles clicking on people for no conversation at all, all I got was talking to the blonde from the train and watching the bitchy chick brush her teeth.
On top of that, it doesn't make any sense how MC can sexually assault the woman who owns the house, get slapped and beaten and then in the morning get along quite well like nothing happened. I thought it would lead the game to over, but it didn't. Unrealistic game.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Why is it an .exe file and not a .zip or .rar?? This is why people think it is sketchy, myself included.
I don't know what you are talking about. It isn't an .exe file but a zip file that I used 7-Zip to unpack.

There is no .exe file at any stage.

I downloaded it a 2nd time just now just to make sure.

I can't say what is happening for you, but it is perfectly fine for me. I have now done in twice. No issues.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

DiamondPilot

Oct 23, 2017
I don't know what you are talking about. It isn't an .exe file but a zip file that I used 7-Zip to unpack.

There is no .exe file at any stage.

I downloaded it a 2nd time just now just to make sure.

I can't say what is happening for you, but it is perfectly fine for me. I have now done in twice. No issues.

When I download it the title of the file is DevInstallerBeta.exe from the link provided in the OP.

When I click on the link it opens the Anonfiles page with the title Duality_ipatch_v0.1.4b.zip, when I click the download button I get the .exe file I mentioned. It does this every time I try to download the Incest patch. This is probably why people are saying it looks sketchy because I bet they are getting the same thing I am.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Anonfiles likes to try to get you to download .exe files or .msi files - just cancel that download attempt and keep trying, I got the .zip file on the 3rd try. This is probably what is happening to you. Or I will try to attach it here.

Reactions: SilentRunning

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Anonfiles likes to try to get you to download .exe files or .msi files - just cancel that download attempt and keep trying, I got the .zip file on the 3rd try. This is probably what is happening to you. Or I will try to attach it here.
nope tried multiple times and it won't d/l...

DiamondPilot

Oct 23, 2017
Thanks Zephea!! I appreciate it as I'm sure others will as well.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
nope tried multiple times and it won't d/l...
I attached it to my post - I open anonfile, press Download - if it does not give me the right file I cancel that screen and go back to the original download screen and try again. Usually I get the right one on the 3rd try. But you can get it from here if you want.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes