Limura

Mar 9, 2019
I have encountered a bug where opening the contacts on my phone freezes the game, but it allows me to roll back. I can't text Tiffany for further content =(

Reactions: darlic

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Hey guys i just wondering the Patches: is up to date or should i wait for the new patch to come up?
JUst rename the incest patch to 0.16b instead of 0.14b like it is, and it works perfectly. At least for the 0.15b release i did that and worked flawlessy.

Reactions: Assari

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
can someone please help me? for some reason my in-game phone isn't working after the photo shoot in the secret room? I can't text or exit the menu

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
JUst rename the incest patch to 0.16b instead of 0.14b like it is, and it works perfectly. At least for the 0.15b release i did that and worked flawlessy.
For the earlier parts it still works, but the new scenes not. Had a few scenes where the girls scream "caretaker" instead of mom. So it needs to be updated for the new content, but still playable.
can someone please help me? for some reason my in-game phone isn't working after the photo shoot in the secret room? I can't text or exit the menu
Click on the phone again to open it and then close it. After that everything should work again.

• Sad
Reactions: Qixoni

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
its been 1 year i didn't touch this game well after reading some comments i will go for another year .
the developer did a big mistake it was easy to understand NO SANDBOX....

out.gif

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Second choice is the door to ntr ?? I hope not. Anyway, I created save file there and selected first one. Three letter thing & exhibitionism not for me.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Second choice is the door to ntr ?? I hope not. Anyway, I created save file there and selected first one. Three letter thing & exhibitionism not for me.
the 3 letter word isn´t taged,And how the game is structured it is to expect that that will be not an issue in this game at least what the future brings or if there will be poll´s and it will be implemented nobody knows but I am positive that not better ask the Dev himself if he plans to add or not

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to change stats for other girls than ruca and angie. I manage to do it in early versions of the game. But cant do it now. No Matter where I change it just goes back to actual numbers. I tried editing save files of Roaming renpy location of the game but still no success.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Does anyone know how to change stats for other girls than ruca and angie. I manage to do it in early versions of the game. But cant do it now. No Matter where I change it just goes back to actual numbers. I tried editing save files of Roaming renpy location of the game but still no success.
In game if you open your phone and go to settings, there is a cheat section where you can raise/lower stats for all the characters

Reactions: Tatsuya25
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes