Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
For the earlier parts it still works, but the new scenes not. Had a few scenes where the girls scream "caretaker" instead of mom. So it needs to be updated for the new content, but still playable.

Click on the phone again to open it and then close it. After that everything should work again.
I remember than at your new worlk in the story, your MC still calls June Mom, which was the last update of the game. Really shame if this update scre things over

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Is the patch universal or does it need to be updated every run?
For the earlier parts it still works, but the new scenes not. Had a few scenes where the girls scream "caretaker" instead of mom. So it needs to be updated for the new content, but still playable.

Click on the phone again to open it and then close it. After that everything should work again.
Literally one page before this one...

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Old saves don't work? If I load it continue but without dialogs. Only options to chose.Weird. No chance I'm playing sandbox again...

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
How that problem connected to sandbox ??
the nature of sandbox games combined with the tendency for the dev of said sandbox to be inexperienced in coding them tends to cause saves to break between updates more consistently than with a linear story as a sandbox tends to add things back before the save was made more often that the other type of story.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
the nature of sandbox games combined with the tendency for the dev of said sandbox to be inexperienced in coding them tends to cause saves to break between updates more consistently than with a linear story as a sandbox tends to add things back before the save was made more often that the other type of story.
But my old save files working.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I always find it fascinating when only some saves break, as the usual reason for a save breaking is the game trying to call a variable that didn't exist when the save was made; such as a new character's information.
I had it with the Update only, (guess I had the Mod installed) the game didn´t start right away downloading the full Version fixed it for me It was something with the Menu guess he changed someting I´ll atach a Traceback just in case you have profesional curiosity ......

deafleppard

Oct 31, 2021
Anybody care to share a completed savegame? Or is there anyway to watch the scenes without actually playing through them? Thanks in advance.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes