NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Oh, damn it. I didn’t remember to remind myself that this game isn’t worth downloading when it’s just grindfest, lesbians / LEZ-NTR and femdom. I don't make the same mistake over and over again and now it has been marked and added "don't download this game list".

Dec 17, 2020
game still has some bug in it. New play through and no mods. If I open the option to send a text the game freezes. Just after the photo shoot scene with the "care taker."

Reactions: Teekanne

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Literally one page before this one...
you failed to answer my question twice, or actually I don't know what your previous answer means in terms of getting the mod or not, and the substance was undermined by belittlement in any case.

Last edited:

whatchadoin

Sep 27, 2020
Looks promising, nice graphics, models and point and click start. Let's hope it doesn't take so many years to get good content.

GafD

Jun 7, 2020
Nice game! i would add some hugging scene with some perv option hehe just wish i could forget everything every update and start fresh..kinda sad when youve played most of completed game huh.. now stuck playing ongoing games judging how update are short and suck because im a insatiable bitch.. wait does that mean the game is actually good if im upset...yeah yeah i think it is, retrospective :O you guys should try this , ahha i love this game

Btw the in game walkthrough has a typo june-livingroom it says purple dress twice

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
Nice game! i would add some hugging scene with some perv option hehe just wish i could forget everything every update and start fresh..kinda sad when youve played most of completed game huh.. now stuck playing ongoing games judging how update are short and suck because im a insatiable bitch.. wait does that mean the game is actually good if im upset...yeah yeah i think it is, retrospective :O you guys should try this , ahha i love this game

Btw the in game walkthrough has a typo june-livingroom it says purple dress twice
I would say that it is actually a good game hence why people are pissed off that the game gets updated in like once every 3 months or something and what's worse is the update is like 5 minutes of content at most.

But to be fair, a lot of popular games in this site somehow are following this trend of very long update schedule and very very little content. It's NOT a good trend mind you, but it is the on going trend for a lot of games.

BUT number two, there have been other games on this site that updates in a far shorter schedule and still somehow puts out at least 10-15 minutes worth of content. At the end of the day there's really not much we can do but complain and wait. It just sucks for those who actually support these creators that they don't seem to be getting their money's worth with these tiny updates and super long update schedules.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
you failed to answer my question twice, or actually I don't know what your previous answer means in terms of getting the mod or not, and the substance was undermined by belittlement in any case.
LOL? I answered the question: it works, but the parts that are new in the game are missing in the mod! You can use it, but it still needs an update. Shall I dance the answer next time?

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
The incest patch works perfect still, i played everything from this update, and all was proper, mom was called mom and so on. You just have to rename the file to this release instead of the one it is now, otherwise it won´t work

Reactions: steelsmiter

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Updated for version 1.6b public

I've made a mod for this game

Currently it only shows in the UI where each character currently is. Might add a walkthrough at a later date

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
i downloaded the mod and it only has angie and ruca is that what its suppose to be like? thanks

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes