buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Common man, go with the logic, when you unzip it has a game folder in it, so, copy the folder to your main game and let it merge and replace the game folder with what it asks
I'm sorry ... I'm just not a boy anymore ... and I don't spend much time at the computer ... and even at the time when I was young. there were no computers yet ... That's why I'm asking.:(:cautious::unsure:

Reactions: DogeDuck

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
i downloaded the mod and it only has angie and ruca is that what its suppose to be like? thanks
The Mod needs to be updated, It works partially but It won´t show the content from 1.5 for exaple at least that happens to me when I played the 1.5 version due to this the update only din´t work so I installed the 1.6 full version.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
The incest patch works perfect still, i played everything from this update, and all was proper, mom was called mom and so on. You just have to rename the file to this release instead of the one it is now, otherwise it won´t work
awesome

The Mod needs to be updated, It works partially but It won´t show the content from 1.5 for exaple at least that happens to me when I played the 1.5 version due to this the update only din´t work so I installed the 1.6 full version.
from another much friendlier user, they suggested something above you might try.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
much friendlier user
Sorry if u feel ofended, wasn´t my intention English is not my native language and the expresion is a bit rough since lack of vocabulary my apologies.
No problems with the 1.6 update as said the full version worked fine and I was able to play the new content, just it didn´t show the characters icon at the location the saves could be imported from 1.5 normaly and worked just fine as said it was only the update patch that gave such strange behavior that is all
My bad didn´t realize that Scrappy updated the Mod, Sorry ! his mods work guarated.

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I'm sorry again ....... can someone explain in detail how to install the mod .... there are a lot of files ..:cry:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm sorry again ....... can someone explain in detail how to install the mod .... there are a lot of files ..:cry:
PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" (can be per Drag´n´drop, copy /paste )
from the mod into your "Duality 1.6b" folder, overwrite files..(means when windows asks to overwrite say yes to all)

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Sorry if u feel ofended, wasn´t my intention English is not my native language and the expresion is a bit rough since lack of vocabulary my apologies.
not by you, no. I was just pointing out the multitude of responses to your question which vary greatly.

Reactions: xapican

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
No problems with the 1.6 update as said the full version worked fine and I was able to play the new content, just it didn´t show the characters icon at the location the saves could be imported from 1.5 normaly and worked just fine as said it was only the update patch that gave such strange behavior that is all
My bad didn´t realize that Scrappy updated the Mod, Sorry ! his mods work guarated.
I was talking about the incest patch mind you, not the UI mod. I placed it there, but haven´t tried it

Reactions: xapican

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I'm sorry ... I'm just not a boy anymore ... and I don't spend much time at the computer ... and even at the time when I was young. there were no computers yet ... That's why I'm asking.:(:cautious::unsure:
Neither am i, still, it´s basic stuff merging files. Anyway, do as i said previously, and it will prompt you to overwrite something if you did it right, of so, do it

• Hey there
Reactions: buktccbfc71

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Interesting game so far, I just got out of the aunt's house to the family's, but I really would like to know how to gauge if I have anything else to acomplish with a certain character, like I'm pretty far with the aunt (at least I think I am), but I don't know if I can get anything new or not, so yeah am I missing something? if I'm not a feature like that would be nice.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone know who is doing the I-Patch and when it is expected to be updated?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Interesting game so far, I just got out of the aunt's house to the family's, but I really would like to know how to gauge if I have anything else to acomplish with a certain character, like I'm pretty far with the aunt (at least I think I am), but I don't know if I can get anything new or not, so yeah am I missing something? if I'm not a feature like that would be nice.
On the MC's phone you have a walkthrough that lets you know what scenes there are for each character.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I was talking about the incest patch mind you, not the UI mod. I placed it there, but haven´t tried it
It is Updated right now and it is helpful displays the charactar Icon on the location so u can go straight to it

Reactions: Qixoni
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes