soulles

Jul 2, 2018
No, they are not in the game. The dev made those to commemorate mother's day.
Ahh right, thanks.. unfortunate, would have been nice scenes.

Ps. I may be stuck, walkthrough doesn't really say what to do to advance. But saw a mention of a new house/home. Would you know how to unlock that??

Work more days, some other events maybe??

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Ps. I may be stuck, walkthrough doesn't really say what to do to advance. But saw a mention of a new house/home. Would you know how to unlock that??

As far as I know, the MC begins the game by going to live for a while at Ruca's house (the aunt) while he waits for his mother to be given a new house that she has acquired, and to go to it with his sisters and his mother. There is no other house, at least I don't remember naming another house.

Reactions: soulles

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
As far as I know, the MC begins the game by going to live for a while at Ruca's house (the aunt) while he waits for his mother to be given a new house that she has acquired, and to go to it with his sisters and his mother. There is no other house, at least I don't remember naming another house.
Oh ok, right.. wel I am at that part than.. but idk.. feels like I am only getting the same loop of events and Tiffany doesn't seem to advance at all, nothing except the first 2 options or the counter bet work when you do the game she is playing.

So just wondering what I might be missing, also I saw a screen of them nude on the beach (see OP), but have yet to see that nor any clue how to unlock it, if its in the game?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Oh ok, right.. wel I am at that part than.. but idk.. feels like I am only getting the same loop of events and Tiffany doesn't seem to advance at all, nothing except the first 2 options or the counter bet work when you do the game she is playing.

So just wondering what I might be missing, also I saw a screen of them nude on the beach (see OP), but have yet to see that nor any clue how to unlock it, if its in the game?
You can look at the walkthrough of each LI on the phone where it tells you the different scenes and where and when you can get them.

For now the one that has the most is Ruca (and I haven't seen any, except the mandatory ones and the dinner in which she gives money to the MC)

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
this game have good renders , a decent plot and good amount of TAGS , tasty ones , maybe ad pregnacy and pregnacy sex when or if posible,

but taking into consideration that is already going for 2 years ? and no sex scenes or so ? . do sex scsnes, THEN DO MORE SEX SCSNES WITH HIGHER level of corruption or something like that , dont know why the developers delay that so much , is like we are IRL Relationship or something take les time than most of games , for joke like wao.

the update was decent too , have seen worse and better developers , there are 3 or 5 threads there on they who take ONE YEAR for one update ? so this GAME is fairly and to safe to say NO the most DELAYED, could be better yes , we hope

WE HOPE we cant suffer so much time till next UPDATE T.T .....

Reactions: Ferrefman31488

Crosse

Jan 27, 2018
I don't know if i'm the only one but i got a weird bug where i cant send any message and close the phone, it's don't seem like to fix himself it's started to happen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but i only detected it after the first bath scene with the caretaker. how should i fix it beside starting from scartch please in can't even get to the scene
because of it thanks.

*Edit :
report i manage to fix it i'll leave how i did it if someone need it

sorry for the broken english.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017

When you are living with aunt for 10 days mom will call, then 7 days later the girls will move to the new house but you won't move since is not ready for you yet, but after another 7 days the house is finally ready for you. So basically you move to the new house after 24 in game days. you can check the days on the cellphone.

As for the beach pictures, you have to buy from your little sis, just shoot her a text and you'll get the options. You can only buy one picture per in game day, at least 24hrs apart, for example, if you buy one today in the afternoon you can only text her again in the next day in the afternoon or later, texting her the next day morning won't work since it hasn't been 24hrs since you got a picture from her. I believe she has 5 pictures that is available to buy before you move to the new house, don't forget to use the cheat option for money in the cellphone.

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
When you are living with aunt for 10 days mom will call, then 7 days later the girls will move to the new house but you won't move since is not ready for you yet, but after another 7 days the house is finally ready for you. So basically you move to the new house after 24 in game days. you can check the days on the cellphone.

As for the beach pictures, you have to buy from your little sis, just shoot her a text and you'll get the options. You can only buy one picture per in game day, at least 24hrs apart, for example, if you buy one today in the afternoon you can only text her again in the next day in the afternoon or later, texting her the next day morning won't work since it hasn't been 24hrs since you got a picture from her. I believe she has 5 pictures that is available to buy before you move to the new house, don't forget to use the cheat option for money in the cellphone.
Thanks for the indept reply. So you cannot buy them once you join in the house?

Text messages also seems to not work on android.. :/

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

I haven't done the part of buying the picturas, nor I'm going to do it. In fact, I'm not at all interested in buying any of the pictures that she offers, nor the ones that the game has now, nor those that will be included in the future.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Thanks for the indept reply. So you cannot buy them once you join in the house?

Text messages also seems to not work on android.. :/
I always bought those pictures before I move, but I still think you could buy them when you are on the new house as well.

As for the text not working on android, I'm sorry I have no idea since I play it on pc. I'm sure that's probably something that will be fixed since those pictures are kinda hot.

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
I always bought those pictures before I move, but I still think you could buy them when you are on the new house as well.

As for the text not working on android, I'm sorry I have no idea since I play it on pc. I'm sure that's probably something that will be fixed since those pictures are kinda hot.
I got it to work, sorry hadnt replied, seems it was me not clicking correct or due to already having progresses to living with the 'mom'.

Thanks for the help.

Another thing I'dd like to ask.. can you get Tifanny to do the things you bet on.. can't seem to get anything apart from the Hug and kiss.. :/

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes