fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The texting seems to get fucked at some point, can't text Tiffany for pics despite her saying she has some, and can't text Ruca drive me.
dont use the incest patch. delete the entire game and extract the package again and dont use the incest patch. it is for v1.4

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

charleeperv1_n.jpg

angiemsghentai1_n.jpg

charleemsgtrack_n.jpg

junemsgnaked1_n.jpg

rucamsgoffice2_n.jpg

Hi all :)
Thank you for your continued support!

This week, the pictures for the new text convos were finished.

Charlee's first Perversion scene won the last poll, and work has already started on it!

Work done this week:
  • Finished the images for the new text convos.
  • Written Charlee's new scene.
  • Started production on the images for Charlee's new scene.
  • Thoroughly tested the new render settings.

The new message convos.

Firstly, the girls that will be getting them are June, Ruca, Charlee, Tiffany and Angie.
Each of them will be getting one or two text chains, each giving MC the opportunity to receive a few pictures of them.

This will also give me a chance to implement something that I've been wanting to add for a while; The ability to receive messages from the girls, and be notified of it.
With this feature, MC will no longer be the one that has to initiate every phone conversation.

The girls will be able to message him, and a notification will be displayed on the phone (next to a girl's picture) whenever there is an unread text.
As you can see in Ruca's new preview, the girls will sometimes send MC some sexy pics once MC's relationship with them is developed enough.

I won't spoil the contents of the messages, but I think the previews give a pretty good idea of what to expect. :)

Max settings, top quality.

As I mentioned in the last recap, I've been testing some new render settings while producing the pictures for the new messages.

I'm happy to say that I can fully uncap all of the settings, while still getting much shorter render times than on the old PC.

This means that, from now on, each image will be fully rendered to 100% accuracy, without downscaling the textures or using any kind of optimization.

Short of increasing the resolution above 1080p, the visual fidelity of the images will now be the absolute best it can be!

Charlee's new scene.

Charlee's first Perversion scene won the last poll, and development has already started on it, as you can see in the preview above.

I'll wait till next recap to reveal the full contents of the scene, as things often change during production, but the description in the poll post should give you a good idea of what to expect.

Of course, being a scene in the Perversion "path", there will be a heavy focus on the girl's thoughts and her growing lust.

Upcoming Patreon stuff.

If you've been subscribed for a while, you might remember that I had talked about a poll to decide some new perks for you, the patrons.

Ultimately, I ended up delaying that poll, as with the (at the time) imminent purchase of the new computer, I didn't know what my schedule would have looked like compared to what it was, and since a few of the perks I had in mind required some time to be allotted to them, I decided to wait and see how things turned out.

Now that I've been working on the new PC for a while, I'm starting to get a good idea of what the new pace of development will be, and I'm now almost ready to open up the poll and let you all choose some new perks!

It should come sometime next month, so stay tuned for that. :)

That's all for this week's recap.

Thank you, have a great week! <3

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
dont use the incest patch. delete the entire game and extract the package again and dont use the incest patch. it is for v1.4
I checked the patch and it seems fine, I even did a little bit of googling on the stuff I don't know(I don't program in python), and it seems like everything should work, the patch doesn't affect anything remotely close to the phone function but only changes names and definitions, it should work on all versions of the game as long as the code stays similar, so probably a corrupted save or something, but I'll still redownload and try to start a new game. But the patch doesn't seem to have an issue.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi.

Anybody can help me to trigger the new scene at Mom´s bedroom at night?

I tried and tried and the result is the same (hidden under the bed or jerking off) but nothing about 7 lewds´s points)

Also, where can I see the lewds points?

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
Hi.

Anybody can help me to trigger the new scene at Mom´s bedroom at night?

I tried and tried and the result is the same (hidden under the bed or jerking off) but nothing about 7 lewds´s points)

Also, where can I see the lewds points?
The way this worked for me, I just played with all of her body while being careful not to wake her up, and after you push a finger in you will be asked to move panties and continue from there

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
The way this worked for me, I just played with all of her body while being careful not to wake her up, and after you push a finger in you will be asked to move panties and continue from there
Did you do that in just one night o several nights?, because I already played that scene over and over again and always finish the sequence showing how much perversion points I have reached in every scene, but never the option to remove her underwear...

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
Did you do that in just one night o several nights?, because I already played that scene over and over again and always finish the sequence showing how much perversion points I have reached in every scene, but never the option to remove her underwear...
One night, I start by only pulling halfway, playing with breasts, doing all the options including freeing them and then playing with them, then move to the lower half and doing everything there

quocanhk

Dec 4, 2017
View attachment 1627263

Overview:
In Duality, you take the role of a boy freshly expelled from high-school. After moving to another city you'll get the chance to meet all sorts of girls.
Interact with them freely throughout the day, and watch your relationship evolve according to your actions.
Will you be a charming seducer or a ruthless oppressor?​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-08
Release Date: 2022-05-01
Developer: Per<3rsioN - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.6b Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Update Only(v0.1.5 >> v0.1.6b): MEGA - -

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

Patches:

Extras:
UI Mod - Fan Signature - French Translation* - Italian translation*

*The port is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1627265 View attachment 1627268 View attachment 1130160 View attachment 1627269 View attachment 1130162 View attachment 1130149 View attachment 1130150 View attachment 1130158 View attachment 1130151 View attachment 1130154 View attachment 1130155 View attachment 1130163 View attachment 1130164 View attachment 1130156 View attachment 1130152 View attachment 1130153 View attachment 1130159

OUK

May 28, 2017
Greetings.

I have downloaded 0.16b, deleted all my old saves (not by the Load/Save screen, but direct from my Windows directory) and started a new game. Still, even at the new game on my in-game mobile phone I still have the progress of relationship shown from a previous game.

Does somebody has the same issue and knows how to solve this problem for a fresh start?

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
Greetings.

I have downloaded 0.16b, deleted all my old saves (not by the Load/Save screen, but direct from my Windows directory) and started a new game. Still, even at the new game on my in-game mobile phone I still have the progress of relationship shown from a previous game.

Does somebody has the same issue and knows how to solve this problem for a fresh start?
Well, there is the persistent save in %appdata% that you can find and delete, unless that's what you meant by windows directory in which case I can only that your pc is wizard and keeps those stats in its crystal ball

OUK

May 28, 2017
Well, there is the persistent save in %appdata% that you can find and delete, unless that's what you meant by windows directory in which case I can only that your pc is wizard and keeps those stats in its crystal ball
Yup, with "windows directory" (non-english speaker here, obviously) I have meant %appdata%. While at first I have only deleted the save files in the duality folder at %appdata% (with no deletion of older progress), after I have deleted the whole folder I am back to "normal", thanks for giving the helpful hint.

The_Blade

Aug 24, 2020
Per<3rsioN on Discord:
v0.1.7 is currently in development!
Completion percentage: Too early to say, I'll announce it later in development.

v0.1.7 Contents (more to be added):
New phone messages with pictures for June, Ruca, Tiffany, Charlee and Angie.
Charlee's first Perversion scene.
And more...

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes