elJuan6140xd

Feb 23, 2018
Hola dev, solo queria decir que de verdad amo este juego, gracias por crearlo, de verdad, espero que estes bien y te deseo mucha suerte y bendiciones

• Red Heart
Reactions: LordHybrid

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
i just meant that it would be nice to have an option to make the text box transparent, because no one likes to jackhammer the H key while looking at a sexy scene.
I can't be the only one that uses the middle mouse button to hide the UI in renpy games, right? It doesn't work on some, but it does on this one. The box being transparent makes the text hard to read, and then I'm completely distracted from the scene anyways.

It felt like it ended much too soon. But it was really nice, so it evens out. Thanks for the update LordHybrid.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.04

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 465 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
b1r19.png
Okay, so, I HAD a good amount of renders set and ready for v.05 but... well, after some discussion with some peers and several others, I came to the conclusion that it wasn't going to work out for a small update.

I know I promised v.05 tonight but it just wasn't going to cut it for what I want to give you guys, which is quality and more actual story progression. This was... neither. It was pure fluff and maybe if I was a bit further into the story it would be fine. But after consideration, I decided it just wasn't worth it right now.

So, instead, I'll just be doing v0.05 as a normal update. With hope I can wrap it up by the end of May but I won't promise anything. The good part is this however! I'll be trying to keep on doing the improvements that I promised before (new UI, coding, music, sound effects and stuff) during the month. It probably won't be terribly long but I'll try and do my best for it so the overall experience of Dungeon Days will just be better :V

Anyways, apologies for the failure on my part to recognize that what I was going to do wasn't worth it until the last minute. Hopefully, what will be next WILL be very much worth it for those engrossed in the story and characters :V I'll be seeing you in the next Devlog! :V

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
b3r20.png
Just Catching Up: Devlog v.05

Hey everyone! Just doing a quick devlog to catch everyone up since it's been a bit :V Production is going well for the most part. Got three scenes done and working on the fourth one as I type, hoping to complete one more main scene and the side event scene that was voted on by patrons and subscribers so that's the good news!

Unfortunately I was pretty sick for a couple days so I'm trying to recover from all that. Not too bad considering all things but still something that's impairing progress a little. Along with that, I'm moving soon, in June, so gonna be a bit busy starting to do the packing and such for that :V Don't worry though, I'm thinking maybe about early May I should have the next update out. I wanna make sure this one is a bit more chunky than the last and I'm also trying out some new techniques for the images. It ain't gonna be perfect but that's what it takes to do better at a craft lol

As for the GUI, music, and such that I wanted to do, it's not gonna be as sweeping as I had hoped for it to be (I'll be getting some sound effects in for example but the music will probably be staying unless I can find some good tracks) and it turns out that getting a solid, FITTING GUI for a fantasy type game takes more work than I realized, so that won't be happening just yet. Some of it has been fleshed out (like the save/load screen and general look!) but more has yet to be done. What I am gonna try to do *this* update is include a little bit of animation for an h-scene though, so look forward to that! Won't be anything grand but it'll be something!

I figured that you guys would want more content anyways over the other stuff so I'm still making it priority number one for updates :V I think I'll just be trying to update one or two non-content things each update until I'm satisfied. Anyways, that's the catch up of what's happening and unless something drastic happens, next announcement will be v0.05 :V

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
b4r12.png
Moving Out: Devlog for v0.05

Hey everyone, it's been a hot minute but just letting yall know where I'm at with everything! v0.05 is almost finished first off! Just need to finish up the scene I'm currently working on, do the writing, code, and sounds for the update, then ship it out! Sounds heavier than what it is but its mostly done at this point. Gonna try and get it out asap of course, so don't you worry! :V

Speaking of the update, I hope you all are gonna be excited for it because I finally added some animations, yay! They aren't super involved and are part of the Koi stock, but I tried my best to make them look decent enough for Dungeon Days. Maybe this will be a stepping point for the future? But for now, this is the trial run and Celeste is our delightful guinea pig! Her upcoming scene in this update is also the biggest scene thus far for DD I believe, so that'll be great for any Celeste lovers out there!

As for other improvements, there hasn't been too much as the GUI and other elements are still being worked on but the work on them should be looking great when they are fully finished :V What I will try to do is maybe add some new sound effects to this update... We shall see!

Anyways, yeah, I've been moving and trying to find a new place to settle into this month as I mentioned in my previous devlog (and obviously by this title) so thats why everything kind of grinded to a halt... along with that, I've been trying to transfer on over to Sunshine to give you guys even better visuals! So please, look forward to that as well!

So with that, look forward to the next post I do as it'll be the next release for Dungeon Days! :V

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
View attachment 2725198
Moving Out: Devlog for v0.05

Hey everyone, it's been a hot minute but just letting yall know where I'm at with everything! v0.05 is almost finished first off! Just need to finish up the scene I'm currently working on, do the writing, code, and sounds for the update, then ship it out! Sounds heavier than what it is but its mostly done at this point. Gonna try and get it out asap of course, so don't you worry! :V

Speaking of the update, I hope you all are gonna be excited for it because I finally added some animations, yay! They aren't super involved and are part of the Koi stock, but I tried my best to make them look decent enough for Dungeon Days. Maybe this will be a stepping point for the future? But for now, this is the trial run and Celeste is our delightful guinea pig! Her upcoming scene in this update is also the biggest scene thus far for DD I believe, so that'll be great for any Celeste lovers out there!

As for other improvements, there hasn't been too much as the GUI and other elements are still being worked on but the work on them should be looking great when they are fully finished :V What I will try to do is maybe add some new sound effects to this update... We shall see!

Anyways, yeah, I've been moving and trying to find a new place to settle into this month as I mentioned in my previous devlog (and obviously by this title) so thats why everything kind of grinded to a halt... along with that, I've been trying to transfer on over to Sunshine to give you guys even better visuals! So please, look forward to that as well!

So with that, look forward to the next post I do as it'll be the next release for Dungeon Days! :V
my honest thoughts when I saw the screenshot of the characters standing together, Pah is fucking gigantic specially near Little Koro and out of all the other girls is had to be the one that literally attack West the first day they met, and I honestly was hoping for scenes with Little Koro or Pah and I know they are fictional, but I feel bad for them that shows I'm starting to get emotionally attached to the characters and I'm so looking forward to this upcoming update and get more emotionally attached to them

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
b5r273.jpg

Hey hey everyone! Buba here and letting you all know that for Knight tier and above on and ...

v0.05 is out! WOOOOOO! I really tried to expand my horizons on this update which is including...

• 715+ Renders!
  • 22 Animations!
  • LOTS of new Sound Effects!
  • Celeste lewd scene!
  • And lots of humor as always!
In the public release post I'll go into more about the future of Dungeon Days, what the next update will bring, and all that jazz! On 7/17/23, v0.05 will go public but remember that if you become a Knight you can get the good content now!

Anyways, for those who are already accessing the update, I hope you enjoy as this one has been a long time coming :V

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 2763051

Hey hey everyone! Buba here and letting you all know that for Knight tier and above on and ...

v0.05 is out! WOOOOOO! I really tried to expand my horizons on this update which is including...

• 715+ Renders!
  • 22 Animations!
  • LOTS of new Sound Effects!
  • Celeste lewd scene!
  • And lots of humor as always!
In the public release post I'll go into more about the future of Dungeon Days, what the next update will bring, and all that jazz! On 7/17/23, v0.05 will go public but remember that if you become a Knight you can get the good content now!

Anyways, for those who are already accessing the update, I hope you enjoy as this one has been a long time coming :V
jumping-yay.gif

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
b5r277.jpg

Hey hey everyone! Buba here and I'm glad to say that v0.05 is now PUBLIC! Woooo!

Man I know it's been awhile but this is DD's biggest update yet, sporting...

===715+ Renders!

===22 Animations!
(Really excited to see how everyone likes them)

===Celeste lewd scene!

===MORE SAVE SLOTS!
(not much more but some more... new UI will have many more, trust me)

===LOTS of new Sound Effects!

===Some minor bug fixes for Linux users!

===General edits such as the Pah vs Vanhi scene!

===NEW sound effects for the beginning of the game (up to where Wes and Pah get to the town)

I'm really happy with what I did put out for this and you'll be seeing me trying out new models, new clothing, and new techniques for the scenes as well :V Dungeon Days is slowly starting to become more developed over time and my skills just keep getting more refined! Hopefully soon, I will have a more complete product that I can pump out a lot quicker in the future!

Along with all this. I am ALSO going to be switching up some stuff for Patreon/Subscribestar as well. These changes are going to be helpful for me in the long run I feel and I wanted to wait until after this update to mention them. I'll be mentioning it in the coming week after I finalize the decisions but I wanted to give everyone a heads up on it... from what I am thinking, it will most likely just affect when people have access to Early Release is all.

Besides that, I'm already working on update v0.06 and honestly, I'm planning on hyping this one pretty good cuz it's going to be the KOKO UPDATE! *confetti noises*I hope that all you Koko fans out there are ready cuz there gonna be a lotta raccoon in the next update :V

Anyways, I hope you enjoy! Please consider going to my Patreon or Subscribstar below to help me out! Every bit help and allows me to get more resources to use for the game! And make sure you visit my Discord too to hang out and check out whatever I am working on :V

OH YEAH! Be sure to give me a review and rate the game! Every bit helps!

Last edited:

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Haven't played since the first version, think it's about time to give it another run with this update. Already know I'm going to enjoy it. Thanks dev

• Red Heart

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Dungeon Days [v0.05] [Buba]

Original Size: 1.55GB
Compressed Size: ~550MB

Win/Linux:
| | |

Mac:
| | |

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yes it's avoidable as it... doesn't exist and won't exist in the game lol

Also, that's a tall order for FemBub... though who knows what the future holds? lol
Depends if the chick is stealing girls from MC at all tbh...

doesn't have to be permanent either, just behind his back would be NTR.

E.g. you control female protag, you do stuff with some of the LIs of male protag. That would be NTR on male protag.

Same actually goes for the inverse, if you have LI of female protag, and male protag does stuff without female protag's knowledge and/or permission (just knowing can still be NTR, has to be approved to be sharing and not NTR), that would be NTR on the female protag.

Just because you are controlling the other protag doesn't stop it from being NTR since both are MC's. (if the one being NTR'd wasn't the protag, then it would be just Netori).

Then you have the issues of people that avoid NTR, often also avoid sharing, so if such content is unavoidable, then... they ain't playing anyway :|
(especially true for harem players, since they want all the LIs to themselves, and not share with male or female.. cause well harem).

So just some things to be aware of, not suggesting you change your plans or you game.

4.80 star(s) 50 Votes