quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Thicc celest in this update cures the soul.
Ear wiggle was a surprise joy.

Can't wait for the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LordHybrid

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
CharaStudio-2023-08-13-23-03-54-Render.png
Hey guys!

Damn usually I try and get these devlogs in at the 2 week mark but this month has been packed with stuff for me :V Anyways, I'm here now and ready to update you on what's going on.

I just finished up a little mini vacation I had planned for some time and I've been, once again, working on models for the next update. Along with that, I have to set up a few new scenes and get that all squared away. Doing all the prep work takes quite a bit of time and I've been doing as much as I can during this last month :V

Now onto new stuff...

==PATREON/SUBSCRIBESTAR REWARDS HAVE CHANGED SLIGHTLY! For now on, the $10-$50 tiers will have normal early access at 5 days before public release. HOWEVER, $60-$200 tiers now have access to updates 10 days before public release! Exciting, right?! I'm hoping that this will be a better benefit for those at the higher tiers and make it more worth it to be at a higher tier! I've also done some minor fixing to the Patreon page but nothing egregious enough to talk about. Anyways, I hope that y'all will enjoy the new Early Access for higher tiers :V

==Annual subscriptions for Patreon are also now available! If you plan on being a patron of Dungeon Days for a long time, I HIGHLY suggest doing the annual subscription because you'll get a tasty 10% discount as well on it!

Along with that, the plans for this update are gonna be threefold and thus might take a bit longer than usual...

1. Get more sound effects and music into the game... ESPECIALLY the music.

2. Work on a semi-open world segment where I will putting a majority of side events and other goodies such as world lore with Celeste and other stuff. This does NOT mean a true open world... these will be POCKETS of clickable areas you can visit that you can enjoy side content I set up for there. I wanted to have some sections that I can do stuff outside of the story but enjoyable to watch and possibly learn more about the cast. I will NOT be making Dungeon Days a door clicker so don't worry about that.

3. Make this a very good and well established KOKO UPDATE! :V

Anyways, I hope that this gets you excited as I sure am and I'll be sure to probably give you another devlog before I do the release. I can't give a definite timeframe of when I'll be done but I'll be trying to get as much done as I can as fast as possible!

Make sure that if you haven't done so already, you go and leave a 5 star rating on itch.io here for Dungeon Days, add it to your collection, and follow me! If you go to f95, make sure to leave a comment and a 5 star review on there for Dungeon Days as well! Visual novels like mine thrive on these kinds of things and every bit helps! Thanks in advance!

See you next time!

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
b6r10.png

Hey everyone! Been a little bit and I now realized how fast time flies...

... just in time to start preparing for my 1 Year Anniversary of Dungeon Days! :V YEEEEE!

So it was last October, on the 27th, that I first released Dungeon Days and that is in roughly 2 months from now... So that's when I am aiming to do a VERY big update for Dungeon Days! I was going to do an update soon and then do another in October but I felt it would be a lot simpler and a lot better for everyone to enjoy a big old update for the anniversary instead! Now I don't wanna get into a whole spiel about doing Dungeon Days for the last year (yet) so I'll just leave it at that and wanted to let you all know that...

I plan on early release for v.06 around October 27th.
I plan on it having some major plot scenes and some special time with Koko.
I hope that I can put in some exciting music for this entire update, more than just the usual.

Besides that, just because of time and scheduling and all that, I'll be doing my best to get whatever else I can for this update. At the beginning of October, I'll do one more devlog to let you all know where I am at and after that, I'll be quiet (on here anyways... you can always hit me up on Discord :V)

With what I have planned, this is going to be a fantastic update that I hope you all will enjoy :V

Oh and if you haven't already by the way, make sure you go and leave a 5 star rating on itch.io for Dungeon Days, add it to your collection, and follow me! If you're on f95, make sure to leave a comment and a 5 star review on there for Dungeon Days as well! Visual novels like mine thrive on these kinds of things and every bit helps! Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
View attachment 2894809

Hey everyone! Been a little bit and I now realized how fast time flies...

... just in time to start preparing for my 1 Year Anniversary of Dungeon Days! :V YEEEEE!

So it was last October, on the 27th, that I first released Dungeon Days and that is in roughly 2 months from now... So that's when I am aiming to do a VERY big update for Dungeon Days! I was going to do an update soon and then do another in October but I felt it would be a lot simpler and a lot better for everyone to enjoy a big old update for the anniversary instead! Now I don't wanna get into a whole spiel about doing Dungeon Days for the last year (yet) so I'll just leave it at that and wanted to let you all know that...

I plan on early release for v.06 around October 27th.
I plan on it having some major plot scenes and some special time with Koko.
I hope that I can put in some exciting music for this entire update, more than just the usual.

Besides that, just because of time and scheduling and all that, I'll be doing my best to get whatever else I can for this update. At the beginning of October, I'll do one more devlog to let you all know where I am at and after that, I'll be quiet (on here anyways... you can always hit me up on Discord :V)

With what I have planned, this is going to be a fantastic update that I hope you all will enjoy :V

Oh and if you haven't already by the way, make sure you go and leave a 5 star rating on itch.io for Dungeon Days, add it to your collection, and follow me! If you're on f95, make sure to leave a comment and a 5 star review on there for Dungeon Days as well! Visual novels like mine thrive on these kinds of things and every bit helps! Thanks in advance!
oh yay an update for little Koko oh yes, I'm so excited I cannot hide it and whoever got this music reference you're just as old as I am ha-ha :LOL: or you like the classics and who is the tanuki lady? I'm guessing that is not her true form if the leaf on her head gets removed, she'll change back to her true form, and she is the exact same size as Koko, but she keeps her bonnie bonnie boom boom if you know what I mean:love: and whoever got this anime reference you definitely get what I'm saying;) and is it October 27 yet, oh shit its only September 1st. somebody wake me up when September ends. great song from Green Day yah you can see I ain't no fuddy duddy yeah that's right I still can rock and roll with your youngins or whatever you call it these days and I only threw out my back six times this week ha-ha :LOL: I am so looking forward to next update also see a sex scene with little Koko and I'm curious about the tanuki lady.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Absolutely loving this game, top kino, but something has been bugging me since the beginning, why does Pah'Sharah need to hide the fact she's a dragon? Are all dragons evil in this world? Also, does she have a full dragon form or is her original appearance her natural form?

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
Absolutely loving this game, top kino, but something has been bugging me since the beginning, why does Pah'Sharah need to hide the fact she's a dragon? Are all dragons evil in this world? Also, does she have a full dragon form or is her original appearance her natural form?
Good questions! All will be answered in story soon tbh... but what I can answer is the evil part. I play it similarly to DnD/Pathfinder dragons in terms of types and alignment (if you know it). So there are all types of dragons, BUT not all are evil... and not all chromatic are evil and not all metallic are good... since good and evil is a slippery slide of subjective experiences with said beings and their actions...

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
b7r10.png

Hey guys! Just doing a quick post here to explain why there is v0.052... had to do a hotfix to the current version of the game and fix up a few critical issues. Nothing new or super important unfortunately but I really needed to get the fix done :V

Should be all set now and I'll see you again at the beginning of October for an actual update here... but what I can say is that I'm on track now for the end of October deadline and it's gonna be looking like a chonky update :V

Anyways uh... hope you're all doing okay and already planning for Halloween! :V

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DungeonDays-0.052Hotfix
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.052 hotfix

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 562 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Aight, just got back into playing, was out for a while due to new computer shenanigans... but why do I hear Karen Strassman's voice in my head for Adzumi's lines?

• Haha

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
5 stars on all 36 reviews? Is this really that good?
Something something I'm the author so I think its that good but truth be told, it's always improving. I'm doing my best to really try and earn those stars every day! :V Every step I try and make Dungeon Days as good as it can be :V

Aight, just got back into playing, was out for a while due to new computer shenanigans... but why do I hear Karen Strassman's voice in my head for Adzumi's lines?
Had to look her up but OH MY GOD I can see what you mean :KEK:

Reactions: AlexaSky

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Something something I'm the author so I think its that good but truth be told, it's always improving. I'm doing my best to really try and earn those stars every day! :V Every step I try and make Dungeon Days as good as it can be :V

Had to look her up but OH MY GOD I can see what you mean :KEK:
Yep. Honestly, she switches between the voice she has as Sawako Yamanaka in the dub of K-ON! and the voice she does for Vanessa VanCleef in World of Warcraft when she moves between her normal personality and when she gets serious/horni/both.

• Haha

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
b11r5.png

Hey everyone! I'm here, like I said I would, for the last update before I release v.06 aka the One Year Anniversary Update! *confetti* So let me start with where I am at, then talk about what needs to get done, and then other shenanigan's going on.

To start, I have already rendered out almost 510 renders across 5 scenes! Whew! Honestly I wasn't expecting it to be so chunky so far but when the scene needs it, it needs it... and these scenes needed it :V I'm already a majority of the way done with the next scene, also looking to be about 100 odd renders (maybe more) and one snippet of it is the image posted here :V

Besides that, I still have a planned 3(ish) more scenes to do after this one that will be much bigger than the previous ones, then writing, sound effects, music, and editing to do. I have some other things, such as the UI change I've been wanting to happen, new title card, and other potential goodies, that I might have to push back but with any luck, I'll be able to get the resources necessary to have it all together.

As for other shenanigans, I can't say that there isn't too much in the RL world of Buba. I am rapidly doing what I can to try and make the mark of the end of October but as we all know, I'm prone to be at least a little late so apologies in advanced. Unless something drastic happens, I'll be working every day until release!

Anyways, as always, if you want to support Dungeon Days, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check out my tiers on or ! Every dollar helps out and allows me to try new things! Either way, afterwards, go and give me a 5 star rating and a like on and f95! I'm always happy to get a comment too! Once you do that, make sure to come and visit us on and say hi! We are always happy to see new faces round there! :V The more you help out Dungeon Days, the more people will see it and the more it will help out your old pal Buba :V

Alright, with that, I'll see you guys next time... when the update comes out! :V

4.80 star(s) 50 Votes