LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
a10r71.png
Hey hey everyone! It's that time finally! Early release of update 0.04 for my Knights and above! And man, I'm so sorry it took so long! This was SUPPOSED to be in 0.03 but alas, I could not. But that's fine, it's out now and for everyone (soon) to enjoy! :V So first things first...

PUBLIC RELEASE IS 4/18!

And with that out of the way... I have a surprise for all of ya! At the end of the month, 4/30, I'll be ALSO releasing v0.05! :V I wanted to take most of this month to really upgrade the game in terms of music, lighting, render work, coding, GUI, and other odd problems that have come up and need fixing. However, I didn't want to leave you high and dry so I have a bit of a treat for you to sink into at the end of the month! I won't spoil the surprise but it's gonna be a good laugh for sure, as I'm still keeping the spirit of April Fools up!

Anyways, as I said, I'm going to try and upgrade the game in terms of... well, everything. If you have anything to mention, any suggestion to give, or anything of the like, please mention it to me on the Discord or in a message here! I'm gonna try my best to fix the weird issues with this update along with making Dungeon Days as good as I can get it (within the allotted time frame, heh!)

So with that, I hope you enjoy the end of the first "Session" for Dungeon Days and are ready for things to truly start heating up!

annoo

Jul 12, 2021
If you have anything to mention, any suggestion to give, or anything of the like, please mention it to me on the Discord or in a message here!
Thanks for the updates! I just came here back to say, that so far I liked your game, so really thanks for it. :love: (y)

As an extra, one suggestion I can give you, is to try to keep the events happening from the perspective of the protagonist, try to avoid using too many changing perspectives and "meanwhile" scenes for the storytelling, so the experience will feel more personal. ;)
Your game is very good so far and doesn't have this problem, but I had to say this, because I know an other game that overdid the "meanwhile" scenes, made too many things happen in parallel, and pushed the player into the position of a disembodied, uninterested third-party observer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LordHybrid

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
a10r69.jpg

Dungeon Days 0.04 Release!

Hey hey everyone! Buba here! Bringing you a new update for Dungeon Days! Here we are with the public build and I'm so glad that it's out! It's not as big as I wanted it to be but eh. So I already said a lot in the early release post so I don't need to say much more... however!

NEXT UPDATE (v0.05) WILL BE AT THE END OF THE MONTH (April 30th)!

Along with that, it's meant in the spirit of April Fools by the way... I know, kind of the opposite end of the month, but it was something silly I decided to throw at you guys while I use the time to improve the game with the coding, music, art, etc. This DOESN'T mean I'm going back and changing the former updates... just figuring out some stuff that's been off (like the saves) and things I really haven't liked, reviewing my VN.

So with that in mind though, please enjoy the public update for 0.04! I'll see you all in a few weeks for 0.05! :V

If you find anything weird or needing of fixing, please let me know :V

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
If you find anything weird or needing of fixing, please let me know :V
Default variables for save compatibility.
Python:
#value definitions
define visit = 0

#values
default ken3rd = False
default koko3rd = False
default cel3rd = False
default market = False
default square = False
default ruin = False
default vsex = False
default psex = False

label start:

Lemonte

Jul 25, 2020
Game is fantastic, I personally really like the perspective splits btw. I don't think they take away anything from the mc and just help make the story more defined. Feelings are good.

The game itself is extremely high quality, and it would be nitpicking to really say anything bad. Just keep doing more of the same imo.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
hi LordHybrid once I saw this couldn't screenshot0001.png do that to Pah but the next day still went with the option to screenshot0002.png have sex with Vanhi and if there's no alternate route why two options is there? and Little Koro is screenshot0003.png so adorable and I'm hoping Wes gives her all the love and affection she been wanting by letting her ride him like a stallion all night long that would be so fucking hot :LOL::devilish: looking forward to next update

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
frye-stare.gif
well this needs Female Protagonist and Multiple Protagonist Tag (a lot of story from Pah's point of view and there is also a choice with her), leaving those 2 tags aside what is the point of having a choice to reject Vhani if the next day when she talks to Pah everything unfolds in the same way as if Wes had sex with her?

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks, good luck.

Last edited:

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
hi LordHybrid once I saw this couldn't View attachment 2566262 do that to Pah but the next day still went with the option to View attachment 2566263 have sex with Vanhi and if there's no alternate route why two options is there? and Little Koro is View attachment 2566286 so adorable and I'm hoping Wes gives her all the love and affection she been wanting by letting her ride him like a stallion all night long that would be so fucking hot :LOL::devilish: looking forward to next update
Me personally, I refuse to have sex with anyone other than Pah for my first playthrough

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
hi LordHybrid once I saw this couldn't View attachment 2566262 do that to Pah but the next day still went with the option to View attachment 2566263 have sex with Vanhi and if there's no alternate route why two options is there? and Little Koro is View attachment 2566286 so adorable and I'm hoping Wes gives her all the love and affection she been wanting by letting her ride him like a stallion all night long that would be so fucking hot :LOL::devilish: looking forward to next update
Already mentioned before.
Pah doesn't actually know if you backed out of it or not.
And if you did back out, the other girl is lying to her because she is a braggart

Apr 28, 2022
Absolutely lovin this game! The characters are great! Very well written, with natural dialogue. The humor is fantastic and the jokes are actually funny!

The sex scenes are pretty good, but i think they could be longer- (more foreplay, and longer penetration scenes with more position switches. Pah' Sharah's masturbation scene was great though!

The MC is an alpha yet relatable and not a dickhead edgelord (sooo rare to actually have good MCs in these types of games, great job).

If i can make a suggestion? It would be nice to have an option to remove the text box so that way it doesnt block sexy scenes.

Overall, fantastic game! An instant favorite, and i'm really looking forward to more updates. I hope you decide to port it to steam, because i would buy this in a second~ Great Work!
@LordHybrid

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I'm not putting up a review yet because it just feels too early, but my god is this a breath of fresh air on this fucking website. Minus the meme ruins and "god" being chad spelled backwards, I actually enjoyed reading this. Even if it does feel very short.

Keep up the good work

• Red Heart

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
If i can make a suggestion? It would be nice to have an option to remove the text box so that way it doesnt block sexy scenes.

@LordHybrid
Oh you should be able to press the h button to hide the text box whenever you want :V

Already mentioned before.
Pah doesn't actually know if you backed out of it or not.
And if you did back out, the other girl is lying to her because she is a braggart
And... somewhat. She explains her reasoning a little bit before da pawnch so IN PART its for that reason :V

well this needs Female Protagonist and Multiple Protagonist Tag (a lot of story from Pah's point of view and there is also a choice with her), leaving those 2 tags aside what is the point of having a choice to reject Vhani if the next day when she talks to Pah everything unfolds in the same way as if Wes had sex with her?
Yeah I have to figure out how to update the tags, still learning stuff :V and for the Vanhi stuff, as said above. She has her reasons (whether she DID the sex or not) to say she did it with Wes :V

4.80 star(s) 50 Votes