LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
0.03 went public earlier today.

Yeah I already posted it up for mods to update here so now we just wait! They are most likely backlogged and I'm a patient Buba so I don't mind :V But yeah, if you guys want, it's all on itch.io like in the link :V

Reactions: AlexaSky

Lolichu

May 4, 2017
Maybe I'm missing something, am misunderstanding some dialogue, or missed some really obvious indicators and am an idiot, but would be appreciative if anyone has any insight into these ramblings below. I'm having a real hard time understanding goals and motivations, as well as getting a feel for character consistency.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lolichu

May 4, 2017
I mean... he works for the evil overlord.. Pah did say she was a boss....
While generally true, there are plenty of genre flips and I still don't have a handle on the world strong enough to say for certain who is evil or good, but it certainly seems to be leaning in that direction. It's hard to say when we're only looking through a keyhole, since it's still early in development. Also I don't recall the story clearly defining him as evil, or Pah being a boss also meaning that she's evil.

Also, minor thing I noticed which may or may not be intended

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Maybe I'm missing something, am misunderstanding some dialogue, or missed some really obvious indicators and am an idiot, but would be appreciative if anyone has any insight into these ramblings below. I'm having a real hard time understanding goals and motivations, as well as getting a feel for character consistency.
He cares about the townspeople. And his job is pretending to care about the adventurers while he studies them and learns what they know and what they can do.
At least... for now.
We know he aint gonna be killing his future adquired waifus.

Reactions: Shadowen

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
What bothers me is that it's a fair assumption to believe he already has done that, since this is routine.
To other adventurers? sure.. but probably will end up falling in love with this ones.. for one reason or another.. that will be what makes this time "different".

Reactions: Shadowen

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DungeonDays-0.03
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
wow short update.
liked it, go at your own pace dev. just wasn't expecting it to be only 2ish scenes
do we have enough toast for the amount of clam jam going on in this game though

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LordHybrid

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Right from the overview:
Cragvern is the Assistant Janitor of the dungeon that doubles as his home.
Adventurers that are planning on wiping out said dungeon.

Dude is just protecting his home.

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
Yep. Either way Vanhi would say it. But its not *necessarily* because of bravado... more like either situation, she was impressed with Wes and, according to her, "would be able to handle [Pah]" after dealing with her.

4.80 star(s) 50 Votes