Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Uhhhh i think there is another one on page 4 from someone? idk why you aren't able to click the main one :unsure:
The one on the main page is not an actual link - it's just white text. If there used to be a link to an Android port of the game, it is no longer there. I've checked with 2 different browsers on PC, as well as on my Android - all show just white text and no clickable links.

I also went through the thread, and no post with a link to an Android port - if there was one, it's been deleted since it was posted. Only thing's I can find it a link to a Russian translation, and a link to a torrent download for the Windows version.

I've attached an image showing what I see, to help illustrate.

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
So I'm looking at the image and did you check the "Compressed" link that's there next to "Others: ANDROID" ? That should lead to a post that has two download links. That should get you the android port :V

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
So I'm looking at the image and did you check the "Compressed" link that's there next to "Others: ANDROID" ? That should lead to a post that has two download links. That should get you the android port :V
The "Compressed" link takes you to this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-days-v0-02-buba.135334/post-9265766

That contains a compressed Windows/Linux version, it does not contain a link to an Android version. If it did have a link to an Android version, that link has been removed at some point.

Seems that there might have been an Android version at some point, but for whatever reason it's been removed from this thread entirely. I did a thread search for "Android" and "Mobile", amd the only post's found were ones asking for one, and the OP with a non-link "Android" written in the Download section.

Maybe contact whoever did the Android port, assuming it wasn't you and you know who it was, or ask a F95 mod as to what's happened with the link(s) and/or post(s) with the Android download.

Reactions: DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Eh, I honestly prefer harems to have girl on girl fun, because it makes the threesomes and x-numbersomes more fun.
Like, imagine having two girls that don't particularly like each other sharing your dick.
Makes for a fun scene? Sure. But I don't want every 3+-way to go like that.
If anything, I find the idea of girls getting into each other because of sharing the MC hot.

I don't understand this argument though: "Why not let other guys fuck them too? The MC needs a rest after all. :KEK:"
Maybe it's my absolute mysogynist side coming out, but I just don't see my LI seeing other girls as the same as them seeing other guys.
I guess I just can't see it as a "threat" from a fellow male, but rather "a chance for a threesome" with another girl.

Either way, if the male MC is teh center of this "poly" whatever, it's as good as an harem if you ask me.
Honestly, "poly-relationships" with one male in the middle is just an harem. One guy gets to fuck them all at the end of the day lol.

Reactions: KDBA and LordHybrid
Jan 24, 2021
CharaStudio-2022-12-21-02-49-06-Render.png

First of all, happy holidays to everyone! I hope that everything has been going well during this festive and stressful time of the year!
As for me, I've been trying to get everything done for my own family and for the holiday season along with battling the winter elements, so my time has been super scrunched up. This has left me with not as much as time as I've been wanting to work on everything but I was already planning on this being a shorter update anyways.
What I CAN say about v0.03 is that it's gonna be FOUR scenes, so a snack sized bit for after the holidays. I should have it all set and ready for EARLY JANUARY, though depending on BS it could be around MID JANUARY. For the time being, I'm trying not to give hard datelines like last time simply because I quite literally almost died due to pushing too hard to reach those end goals :V

Anyways, I do have some plans I wanna start up next year that should be really fun and enjoyable for everyone! But for now, I hope that you all have a really good holiday season! I'll see you all again when v0.03 comes out! :V

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
Definitely a promising start!

To weigh in another opinion on FF content, I've always considered the classic MFF threesome where it's just two MF scenes in parallel without any real interaction between the girls to be a massive waste of potential, so I am all for it.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Don't care for the art at all even the Elf is not pretty or cute. Seriously this is like the first game where I found an elf that does not even look cute at all. Monster girls to the damn extreme that they are definitely ugly monster girls.. Wish someone use cute girls with some animal traits like ears, tail but mostly human. Too bad it seems the majority of artist fail at drawing cute monster girls. I've seen some artist draw monster girls cute but most fail and just make them look the ugly ass monsters they are.

If your not into monster girls than art 1/5
If your into monster girls art than 5/5 because these are definitely ugly like most monsters

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
i love all the visual back ground jokes, like people in the background 'planking', taking what looks like a piss off in the distance, women seducing shotas in the background...
and this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

named my frog sassafras... cause he was being sassy. den he died :cry:

named the guard Obama, not cause i hated Obama but because all interactions will now be hilarious I think
edit:
wow this is kinda short

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LordHybrid

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.065

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 882 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Last edited:

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Wow! Just stumbled across this one yesterday and I really loved it. Great artwork, cute girls, likeable MC, great writing, and an interesting story. Looking forward to seeing more of this one.

4.80 star(s) 50 Votes