DarkTao

Jun 29, 2018
Well the relationships between them won't be avoidable, that's for sure. Not only because of the effort of trying to create different varying dialogue and renders for every possible combination of yes/no towards that, but also for me when it comes to harems, they are kinda weird ONLY focusing on the one guy. Like why not have inter-relationships with each other? Give the guy a rest and have some girl-on-girl action. Win-win in my book :V

What is avoidable though is of course the sex scenes themselves. While the non-sex routes aren't "canon" in my eyes, I still want that option for people :V
quite true, like I always found it odd that none of the female harem members ever grew relationships themselves. am glad more game developers are building story like this. one of my all time favorite harem games is The Last Sovereign and that story felt SO realistic because each harem member had their own likes and dislikes and their relationships grew based on those. VERY excited to see more of this story from you

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
The irony of whining about being a dildo with legs when you're demanding a 'harem' where you're slaves are nothing but fleshlights on legs.
A person who wants a male-centric harem doesn't automatically want the harem to be nothing but slaves and/or flesh lights. This would be a strawman that you have created. A fully fleshed out set of characters and an entertaining story are what we all want. Where some of us may differ is what kind of relationships we're interested in seeing in the story. Some like the girl-on-girl action. Some don't. And a lot of people aren't interested in the MC feeling like a "third wheel" in any of the relationships. Some people *do* like feeling like the 3rd wheel. All should feel free to voice their opinion without the silly straw man's being tossed about.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Oh if that's what your worried about, then don't be worried about it! I'm going to be spending a lot of time making sure that everything feels organic and that everyone gets spotlight on them at least a few times over! No one left behind in this household!

Relationships are a huge factor in any VN so I wanna mold each one so that they like each other for who they are! Wes IS still the protag and won't be left by the wayside because of the girls getting it on with each other... If anything, I want their relationships to get even BETTER because of Wes :V He won't be falling to the wayside because x and x got it on without him... it'll just mean that they got closer is all, not farther away from Wes.
Some devs try to obfuscate.
So.
For clearly communicating about what will be components of your game:

thanks 4.gif

and:

good luck han solo.gif

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
Yeah I'm working on upgrading the save slots to give at least a few more.

And of course the frog can be named! They can't just be named frog forever now! :V

Reactions: LorfOfPotatoes

AKSHAN

May 6, 2022
Hey love the game its rly fun but wanted to ask if there are any plans to maybe add animated scenes in the future?

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
Well with animations there are a couple of routes I could take...
1. I use the default animations. Not the best, seen them tons of times before, lazy doing.
2. I pay someone to make animations. Money money money and unreliable.
3. I do them myself... and I have little experience in them so that would just be time dedicated to that and more work for me to do.

Not to say that its IMpossible, but at least for the now, the options just don't seem all that favorable for me.

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
Uhhhh i think there is another one on page 4 from someone? idk why you aren't able to click the main one :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 50 Votes