Lolichu

May 4, 2017
Dude is just protecting his home.
I understand that much; my question was more-so regarding the overall background regarding the MC and my confusion due to the dissonance between the choices he makes (murdering seemingly good people) and the way he is portrayed (helping out seemingly good people, and in this case, incidentally the same people he is planning to murder). To me it's more than just him protecting his home, since his goal in life is to create another place that would elicit the same response from adventurers, to which he would then have to kill.

I may just naturally be reading too much into this since I tend to look beyond the surface, but I'm curious what made him decide to make his home there, why do adventurers attack said places, how does one come to the conclusion to live in such a place (and continue to do so) while simultaneously empathizing with the people who are trying to wipe out said places, etc. The events that lead up to it being the place he calls home is what would help me determine the moral reasoning behind his actions.

It could just be that what you say though; Maybe he is just simply defending his home; he's the psychopathic murderer I believe him to be, and we aren't supposed to sympathize or relate to his actions. This could be a story of redemption, or just all around bad times that he causes. Only time will tell I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordHybrid

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Well after reading the "I will never put in" part I have to wonder about the cheating/NTR part. I mean even if Pah is said to "only" be a childhood friend and that Wes is supossedly not commited to anyone so he's "free game". It does come of as weird with how Pah quite litterly say's he's her treasure and pretty much straight up tells everyone their a couple or at least acts like it and then Wes goes around sleeping with anyone, anywhere and anytime pretty much. Even if you don't pick to sex anyone we are still told Wes has been sleeping around before the game starts. Which is pretty much the very definition of Pah getting NTR'd big time, I mean the setting so far is pretty much the setting of most NTR games just that it's usually a guy getting cucked instead of a girl. I mean even if they haven't sex'd yet Pah + Wes act like a couple and Pah again tells everyone that Wes is hers just that they haven't taken the next step yet. Which seems to be because Wes only sleeps with girls that throw him down while Pah is seemingly to shy to take that step.

I do know a lot of the games on here don't put the cheating/NTR tags on here or even seemingly think it happens most of the time if it's a guy being stolen from a girl or if playing from the guy's perspective. But NTR for instance is having a loved one stolen to bed, which doesn't mean it has to be your wife/husband/gf/bf/whatever and it's enough that Wes is Pah's loved one, clearly, and that Vahni (probably), Callie (definitely) and the mayor (definitely) (forgot her name) at least are all sleeping with Wes and Vahni even goes so far as to rub it in Pah's face.

Still this is probably so far one of my top 5 games on here when it comes to the story and humour since it's pretty much all straight up my alley.

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
Anyone else see this fatal error when trying to run on Linux-x86_64? (My case: Debian on AMD64, Gnome 43.1, Nvidia 3090)

X Error of failed request: BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
Major opcode of failed request: 18 (X_ChangeProperty)
Serial number of failed request: 262
Current serial number in output stream: 262

Mar 6, 2021
Anyone else see this fatal error when trying to run on Linux-x86_64? (My case: Debian on AMD64, Gnome 43.1, Nvidia 3090)

X Error of failed request: BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
Major opcode of failed request: 18 (X_ChangeProperty)
Serial number of failed request: 262
Current serial number in output stream: 262
Ubuntu on AMD64, LXQt 0.16, RTX 2070S
Same thing.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
you can't cheat or NTR a relationship that doesn't actually exist yet, they are just clam jamming (female cock block)
cat girl clam jams the [insert random girl based on your horrible decisions]
cat girl clam jams the dragon girl
elf girl clam jams the mermaid girl
little succubus girl 1 gets clam jammed by her mom and a crab
little succubus girl 2 gets clam jammed by little succubus girl 1

we dont have enough toast for all this jam

edit:
not getting immediate sexual gratification and a relationship where one doesn't fully exist yet and someone else getting it is not NTR

Last edited:

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
OK, so WhitePolarFoxxx and I both have the fatal error and the commonality might be nvidia GPUs, or more specifically OpenGL (the libGL.so.1 library provided as part of the nvidia driver). The error message indicates something (probably pygame, the graphics library used by Renpy) is calling OpenGL incorrectly. There is no end-user workaround; this is an application flaw.

I had a more detailed post; however, a power outage ate it. :/

Long story short: The game developer should consider updating to a modern version of RenPy. .

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2021
OK, so WhitePolarFoxxx and I both have the fatal error and the commonality might be nvidia GPUs, or more specifically OpenGL (the libGL.so.1 library provided as part of the nvidia driver). The error message indicates something (probably pygame, the graphics library used by Renpy) is calling OpenGL incorrectly. There is no end-user workaround; this is an application flaw.

I had a more detailed post; however, a power outage ate it. :/

Long story short: The game developer should consider updating to a modern version of RenPy. .
Dunno about RenPy 7.4.11.
I've tested two another games based on 7.4.11. And they work fine.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
you can't cheat or NTR a relationship that doesn't actually exist yet, they are just clam jamming (female cock block)
cat girl clam jams the racoon girl
cat girl clam jams the dragon girl
elf girl clam jams the mermaid girl
little succubus girl 1 gets clam jammed by her mom and a crab
little succubus girl 2 gets clam jammed by little succubus girl 1

we dont have enough toast for all this jam

edit:
not getting immediate sexual gratification and a relationship where one doesn't fully exist yet and someone else getting it is not NTR
Yeah, of course. When a person you're in love with, fucks with everyone but you, that's clearly not ntr. Lol.

Poor Pah, she's getting cucked so mercylessly.

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
So I'll be checking out the newer Renpy versions but can't promise anything simply because updating renpy tends to break a lot of stuff. I'll still check it out and see if it works :V

And indeed, poor Pah...hopefully one day it'll turn out better for her :whistle:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Yeah, of course. When a person you're in love with, fucks with everyone but you, that's clearly not ntr. Lol.

Poor Pah, she's getting cucked so mercylessly.
you make me think of those guys that have a crush on someone but isn't brave enough to ask them out so when the crush inevitably starts dating someone else you call them a whore and complain about how you were NTR'd.
still not NTR by the way

if wes was banging pah and in a relationship prior to this. yeah you would have ground to stand on. not much as pah also isn't the MC, but you would at lease not be floating off in space

edit:
lord hybrid was there no animation in this?
i thought there was... wow nope, just a lot of expressive still frame hand and facial gestures rapidly back to back. any plans on animation?

2nd edit:
just noticed this, in 2nd play through... but it seems which girl that gets clam jammed by vanhi in the bar changes depending on which place you visit last in the day when 'looking for the red warrior' I did it in order last time so the market was last I visited the first time so it was the little racoon girl... this time it was the elf because i randomly clicked in the bottom to top direction...

3rd edit:
lord hybrid
with how you do your to be continued direct fade to the start screen you might also want to have the autosave bar be accessible in your game (if it is there I can't find it) because I find the update ends... and i have no save file to continue from. the game itself saves autosaves though from when i went into folders for it though... i just renamed an autosave so it would show up as an actual save. there just doesnt seem to be a menu option for it

Last edited:

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
you make me think of those guys that have a crush on someone but isn't brave enough to ask them out so when the crush inevitably starts dating someone else you call them a whore and complain about how you were NTR'd.
still not NTR by the way

if wes was banging pah and in a relationship prior to this. yeah you would have ground to stand on. not much as pah also isn't the MC, but you would at lease not be floating off in space

edit:
lord hybrid was there no animation in this?
i thought there was... wow nope, just a lot of expressive still frame hand and facial gestures rapidly back to back. any plans on animation?

2nd edit:
just noticed this, in 2nd play through... but it seems which girl that gets clam jammed by vanhi in the bar changes depending on which place you visit last in the day when 'looking for the red warrior' I did it in order last time so the market was last I visited the first time so it was the little racoon girl... this time it was the elf because i randomly clicked in the bottom to top direction...

3rd edit:
lord hybrid
with how you do your to be continued direct fade to the start screen you might also want to have the autosave bar be accessible in your game (if it is there I can't find it) because I find the update ends... and i have no save file to continue from. the game itself saves autosaves though from when i went into folders for it though... i just renamed an autosave so it would show up as an actual save. there just doesnt seem to be a menu option for it
There is no animation... yet. I took a poll on my discord and so far, seems like everyone wouldn't mind even just basic animations. So with that in mind, I'm gonna try out some basic animations for the next update :V look forward to it!

Also yes, the dinner does change depending on the order chosen :V so three different dinners AND slight differences to koko and kendra's scenes afterwards if they are the ones who invited ya to dinner :V

and and... yeah, sorry, the gui doesn't really have some of the good things that the base stuff usually has. I'm also trying to get a new gui set up so that these kinds of options are a lot more accessible :V

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
still not NTR by the way

Why so salty? Almost like you experienced it firsthand. :LOL:
You can keep being delusional, but the fact is that Pah is getting cucked no matter how you look at it.

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
Minor Devlog On the Cusp of March...

As the title says, it's very nearly March and I thought it would be as good a time as any for a devlog and how progress is going.

So! I have done some stuff for v0.04 but not as much as I'd like. With sickness, snow, and Valentine's taking up a chunk of my time, it's been hard to focus. That, and now on Fridays I am GMing a Pathfinder 2e campaign based on the world of Dungeon Days :V We've been streaming it publicly for people and would love to have you around! Next one is March 3rd!

But yeah, short answer is that I haven't done as much as I'd like so I'll probably be working all March to give a good v0.04 :V I'm hoping to do more than last update but we'll see what I can get done :V Anyways, I'll see you when the update comes out!

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
Devlog 4...

Hey everyone! Just checking in and letting everyone know I'm nearly done with 0.04 :V With February and March kicking my ass and some RL stuff happening as I mentioned before, my time for doing this work has been narrowed. But very soon you'll be seeing 0.04! And even better still, I know for a FACT that at the end of April, you guys are gonna be getting 0.05 as well :p

Speaking of which, after I release 0.04, I'll be using this month to do a broad QoL update along with 0.05 :V More and better music, sound effect, GUI, random coding I really haven't been able to get to, and all that good, crunchy stuff. So hopefully when 0.05 gets around, you'll be seeing a new and improved Dungeon Days!

Just wanted to let everyone know where I was at! See you at the release of 0.04! :V

4.80 star(s) 50 Votes