Unity Dungeon: Keep Her [v0.15.2] [keepherdev]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes
Feb 11, 2020
I agree with the general comments here. Balance needs to be tweaked a load. I'm slowly making money and saving, but most adventurers I have to banish away because I just can't be sure I can win against them, and that's with a very powerful main guardian (a high-level goblin with a warhammer, armoured gear, and a stockpile of bandages). I've got one of every building except the bathhouse, yet I'm barely making enough money to stay afloat and am running low on food to feed just 3 people despite having a farm, and bandages despite having an infirmary. I've tried save editing but I can't find the number values (maybe I'm just blind) to give myself more food.

Also, I've not been able to capture anyone, despite them being super low health. I only had 2 cuffs and now they're both gone. Maybe make them reusable if they don't work (since they cost more than most buildings, in the 3k range)

nylonlocknut

Jul 20, 2022
Haven't read all the comments and not sure if someone else has suggested something similar already, but had an idea that might help with balance and add more exploration to the game.

Maybe add smaller undiscovered dungeons to the map that the player would discover by buying rooms out to that point. The mini dungeons could have 4 or 5 connected free rooms that could be guarded by an NPC that is not an invader type that the player can recruit. Could be a skeleton or slime like earlier iterations implied, but have a model that guards the room between the players original dungeon and the newly discovered one. To unlock access to the rooms in the new dungeon (loads of new potential rooms for free) the player must send a minion to that room, defeat the NPC(s) there, and then maybe even have some sort of one time treasure room for each mini-dungeon to incentivize players to explore.

I could see a system like this doing a few things:

- Make dungeon expansion even more worthwhile
- Introduce the possibility for monster on girl interactions
- Opportunities to get major loot drops to help out with the early days in a new dungeon
- Pre-built rooms in the mini-dungeons like research labs or jails
- Maybe even prisoners in these jails that you can "rescue" and recruit to your cause
- Could maybe even implement a capture system for the monsters to use as cheap alternatives to minions

Just some food for thought. I like where the game is going so far and looking forward to seeing what else there is.

lewdstufflmao

May 25, 2023
Hit boxes really need some work... some weapons refuse to give you the little red targeting reticle/dot, then it will appear for a brief second and disappear again. playtesters away and tarnish the quality game you have brewing here. other than that I'm looking forward to future content!
Changing resolution seems to correct this, same soft lock can happen when having too many effects on character causing the stat panel to cover the end turn button.

kpvsc29983

May 11, 2019
It took me forty minutes to beat the first invader in the tutorial and I don't think that should be normal gameplay.
Please fix the balance issues.

Reactions: TowerDex

Soveliss

Jun 6, 2020
It took me forty minutes to beat the first invader in the tutorial and I don't think that should be normal gameplay.
Please fix the balance issues.
.................... HOW?

You either have the weirdest luck in the entire universe where you can miss 70% attacks over and over for 40 minutes straight, or you did something wrong. What exactly were you doing?

Reactions: AhrimanH

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
.................... HOW?

You either have the weirdest luck in the entire universe where you can miss 70% attacks over and over for 40 minutes straight, or you did something wrong. What exactly were you doing?
Some of us are cursed by RNGesus.

keepherdev

Sep 8, 2022
Hey everyone!

is live, featuring males & futas, genetic traits, facial features, new lewd animations, race reworks, faster combat, upgradeable rooms, reworked body physics, rebalances and more!

(Not an April fools joke :LOL:)

Thank you all and have fun!

keepherdev

Sep 8, 2022
Hey, everyone!

Public Alpha 0.14 is now available for everyone at the Itch.io page!

Stay tuned for Patreon Alpha 0.15, coming soon and featuring a player main character along with a customization screen, game scenarios, the slave market, potion brewing, undead rituals and more!

On another subject, since the game has changed so much compared to the early days, if OP could kindly update the older screenshots for the new ones from the itch page, or at least point me in the way of how I could do so, I'd be really thankful!

Thanks everyone, and hope you all enjoy the update!

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Breeding is coming to this game? Guess I will keep my eye on this. I hope that means pregnancy stuff will come at some point, but we will see.

Reactions: iron4doves

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
i appreciate all this work the dev's been doing but with how long it takes for things to get going i wanna know when a save button will be implemented. i understand that the game is probably far from finished but i don't enjoy losing a playthrough because the combat menu bugged out or the game crashed

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes