Unity Dungeon: Keep Her [v0.15.2] [keepherdev]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
OH my god.... they did it....those maniacs actually did it...

Yes please!

Also War for the Overworld could've always used a mod like this... we debated, attempted but in the end just couldnt get it done. Also as an aside, not just DK fans some old bullfrog team members jumped into that games dev.

codwaw1

May 31, 2020
Played it for about an hour or so trying to squeeze what I could out of it before making suggestions.

Frustrating is the first word that comes to mind. With the way the economy scales and the random chance of invasion you can get stuck in a loop of failure with nothing to do but restart. Even playing well you just have to prey the enemy wastes turns restoring Mind instead of attacking. Right now I'll drop my usual card of "put breast expansion innit." (maybe after the shirt is torn apart let the slime inflate them, reducing max energy or increasing energy lost)
I don't doubt that Lust and Immunity with have find a function at some point but Mind seems redundant next to Energy.

This has potential, I'd also take a look at the Dungeons series. Hell they've got succubi already so...

Reactions: Doctor Shark

keepherdev

Sep 8, 2022
Hey, everyone! I'm the developer of "Dungeon: Keep Her". Thanks for the suggestions and opinions so far!

The game is still very early into development, so I'm aware that content and balancing are still big issues. However, I have a lot planned for it. If you're interested, feel free to check out the Discord server for the current roadmap.

I understand the initial confusion at the mechanics and I'm currently working on a tutorial and a way to fast-forward time during invasions.

I'm having a lot of fun making this. Leave any suggestions or advice you'd like, I'll be taking notes!

Thank you!

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
Hey, everyone! I'm the developer of "Dungeon: Keep Her". Thanks for the suggestions and opinions so far!

The game is still very early into development, so I'm aware that content and balancing are still big issues. However, I have a lot planned for it. If you're interested, feel free to check out the Discord server for the current roadmap.

I understand the initial confusion at the mechanics and I'm currently working on a tutorial and a way to fast-forward time during invasions.

I'm having a lot of fun making this. Leave any suggestions or advice you'd like, I'll be taking notes!

Thank you!
Personally what I would like to see in this game is a player character and the ability for him to mind break and even possibly transform adventurers you've captured. I like the idea of guarding my dungeon with adventurers that I've turned into monster girls.

acronon

May 24, 2018
Definitely watching this one! So much nostalgia attached to this game. Even back then, we wanted to take things way farther in the prison cell and torture chamber.

Gman239

Feb 8, 2018
Seen a lot of good games like this die on the vine, been here for 4 years and my advice is this. Complete the basic core of the game in a reasonable amount of time (don't rush but procrastinate) then add in the requested features. People will play a game with little content if it is good and shows people you know what you are doing.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Sounds good lacking content and this is such an old concept, and lother others said it dies so easy. Or just doesn't get good. I mean I got like 3 games just like this with more adult content that are not even Adult rated sigh. Sounds good but I just can't behind it this early when so many have failed or got bored and dropped games just like this.

This is one of those games that has a suprisingly decent sized staff needed to pull off, but peopel think its a great solo project in the end, that is why most these never work. Its harder then it looks sigh...

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
So can you capture the "invaders" in this version?

Suggestion: more guards (tentacles and mimics would fit great with the theme) and the ability to level them up. We'll see what the research tree brings in I guess.

Reactions: SardanticDecay

Mardrigon

Feb 14, 2018
wondering what you plan for invaders can your imprison them for tech points or use lust points to improve minions?

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes