Unity Dungeon: Keep Her [v0.15.2] [keepherdev]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Soveliss

Jun 6, 2020
Omelette du fromage, honhon ?

Omelette of the cheese? That literally means nothing. Unless a village name "fromage" popped up somewhere and made a really unique omelette.

You may be thinking of "Omelette au fromage",or "cheese omelette".

Reactions: Daedalron

Erunamo

Sep 14, 2017

Omelette of the cheese? That literally means nothing. Unless a village name "fromage" popped up somewhere and made a really unique omelette.

its just a reference and a joke

Last edited:
Reactions: Zazazap

Zazazap

May 22, 2018

Fun fact, I'm french and totally expected this kind of reaction, other frenchies never disappoint.
Also, there is a town called Maroilles so I guess we could have some "Omelette de Maroilles" but the sound of that is sickening...

Reactions: Painmaster

Soveliss

Jun 6, 2020
Fun fact, I'm french and totally expected this kind of reaction, other frenchies never disappoint.
Also, there is a town called Maroilles so I guess we could have some "Omelette de Maroilles" but the sound of that is sickening...
And that town is also famous for it's stinky cheese thanks to stand-up comedian Danny Boon whom hails from Northern France and did some comedy movie about his homeland where this cheese is just a staple food. Now everyone knows about that cheese, and some (like me) even tried it based on that alone!

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
And that town is also famous for it's stinky cheese thanks to stand-up comedian Danny Boon whom hails from Northern France and did some comedy movie about his homeland where this cheese is just a staple food. Now everyone knows about that cheese, and some (like me) even tried it based on that alone!
I knew it before hand as my father went to the Northern parts often, I grew up eating all sorts of cheese and wanna-be-cheese like cancoillotte (garlic-cancoillotte on hot potatoes is life) :p
Although it's always cool to talk about cheese, I think we're already totally off-topic :ROFLMAO:

xerneasdawg

Jan 3, 2020
Super promising, very fun little demo. Can only imagine how fuckin fun this is gonna be once it has more content, keep up da good work

Reactions: LDV

FreakyBytch

Apr 26, 2017
I don't comment on too many games, but this one I have to cause I really like it a lot. Can't wait ot see where this goes. Gonna be awesome when the booty spreading mechanics are worked out. I move the dot around to jiggle her booty, but sometimes body parts go super wild if done too much too fast. The game itself is great, I love where it's going. I would suggest making the turns move a little faster though. Seems there is like 5 seconds of nothing happening before you can click again.

Reactions: LDV

keepherdev

Sep 8, 2022
Hey everyone!

I've just released Patreon Alpha 0.2, featuring the new tech tree research system, Orc and Goblin invaders, some new interactions, invader orgasming, body variations, reworked hairstyles, clothing and UI, among other new things.

I can see some people in this thread are still playing the oldest, first ever release (without tutorials and other small QOL features). If you had trouble with lack of tutorials or performance issues, you can find Public Alpha 0.1.1 on my itch.io page (mentioned in the OP).

In any case, Alpha 0.2 will become public later this month anyway once I get another release in.

I've been keeping up with all your feedback, thank you and til' next time!

tomfoldie

Sep 8, 2018
It's a curious coincidence, I'm currently making a similar game, but the gameplay of the game is more like DK2 and I'm not sure that I'll finalize it at least to the alpha version. :rolleyes: Therefore, I'll be glad if you succeed.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Painmaster and LDV

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Alpha 0.2.1 is now public on !
Here are the patch notes for the thread update:
Public Alpha 0.2.1, 2022-10-31

Changes:

• Research System and Tech Trees.
  • Orc and Goblin invaders.
  • New mini-game revolved around Grab abilities (pink cards) and Tools.
  • Dungeon entrance will no longer move around, you can now change the Throne Room location by paying gold.
  • Invaders will now start crying if their mind status is low enough.
  • New Climax system.
  • New character body variations.
  • Reworked character haistyles.
  • Reworked character clothing.
  • New detailed Invader stats panel.
  • New particle effects.
  • New character face details.
  • "Warrior" invader class.
  • Reworked icons, textures and UI.
  • Cheat Menu has been added (Warning: using cheats can break the game. Press C to toggle the cheat menu).
  • Fixed some UI, tutorial and character face animation issues.
  • Among other minor things!

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Based on 2.1:

Small Traproom does the energy damage it states, but not the Health damage.
Although Mind Damage changes the target to 'crying', it seems to have no other effects.
The game does not pause, even in the save/load menu.
Your patch notes say that raising Lust is now a proper debuff to other stats. There seems little way to raise Lust, though I can see all the 'coming soon' in the tech tree. It seems like you'd require the Lustblade upgrade to really begin.
The cost scaling seems extreme, And I'm not sure if the eventual Generators to boost room output will be able to keep it in check. Can you even replace a room with another room at this point?
The minigame seems....weird. We go from turn-based to a click-fest, with escape time based on...what? Sometimes they'll escape before I even get to select the tool.

Last edited:

Teroniss

Mar 1, 2018
This was SOOO close to an idea I had some time back. But instead of adventures, your minions were monster girls that specialized in different types of defense.

Reactions: Painmaster

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
MAn I remember this "Dungeon Keep Her"
Glad to see this again but man I miss this and hope to see more of it
hope it good

tho about character of invader people humaniod stuff
I hope that get look into more soon cuz it look simliar to other game out there
Hmmmmm what it name

Ah Noble Fame
I dislike that design cuz it just way way too simple to be se xy but hmmmm this one might able to do it if adjust abit
I hope it get change

Sooo I play abit

jiggly phsy it too strong that it glitch into body and glitching out
larger hitbox. Just make sure my mouse hover there should always be what I expected
look like fast speed and invader show up and into fight can lag my game
appreciate for how some of invader look depend on their stats. high strength look slightly more buff and hope maybe they have more energy for demend energy demend stuff

suggestion
breeding stuff = monster, succ ,corrupted ,cultist
watever will do. Nothing more fun than turning people into even more resouces here
and no vol does not actually turn off ambient sound

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes