Unity Dungeon: Keep Her [v0.15.2] [keepherdev]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Interesting game. Models could do with a bit of work, aswell as the physics. But the concept is nice.
Performance issues with this build tho, possibly related to the lighting/shadows.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019

Omelette of the cheese? That literally means nothing. Unless a village name "fromage" popped up somewhere and made a really unique omelette.

You may be thinking of "Omelette au fromage",or "cheese omelette".
Dude, that's a meme about Dexter, when he think he can speak french, and... The only sentence he can say is "Omelette du Fromage"
After that, some people try to say that for mockery about french langage and french people
Or also saying "Croissant"

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Played the first release and this one, and have to say that it has potential..... sadly it is kinda barebones right about now. Better wait for a bit more.

Reactions: DragonButts

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
So currently I can molest invaders till they drop to one health and then kill them. Slimes and skeletons both use paddles at the moment.

Is there anything else fun to do? I'm liking this a lot, but I want to be able to capture and train invaders.

Reactions: DragonButts

Hentaimaster88

May 11, 2021
Hey everyone!

I've just released Patreon Alpha 0.2, featuring the new tech tree research system, Orc and Goblin invaders, some new interactions, invader orgasming, body variations, reworked hairstyles, clothing and UI, among other new things.

I can see some people in this thread are still playing the oldest, first ever release (without tutorials and other small QOL features). If you had trouble with lack of tutorials or performance issues, you can find Public Alpha 0.1.1 on my itch.io page (mentioned in the OP).

In any case, Alpha 0.2 will become public later this month anyway once I get another release in.

I've been keeping up with all your feedback, thank you and til' next time!

I really like your work! I will definitely purchase the game if it has plans for going to steam platform.
keep up the good work.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
0.3 Version:

The physics make it difficult to use tools on the girls. So fucking awkward having to chase their absurdly malleable ass/breasts around to try to use a tool on it. Sometimes their breasts or ass will puncture through their own body, making it impossible to use tools on them. It's extremely frustrating.

AI is pretty stupid atm, girls will often go back and forth through the same dead end. It would be nice if they usually remembered where they've already traveled through. I can understand if they were panicking and trying to flee the dungeon instead of continuing to head for the treasure, like if all their stats are low, but it doesn't make much sense normally. It's a bit too easy to trick them atm, although I think there's a place for that with some upgrades and special buildings. Right now you can pretty much defeat them with empty rooms, and not even in a clever/clearly disorienting pattern. I had a girl go back and forth to a dead end three times I think and die without heading back down the only other path she had available besides that.

The struggle bar doesn't line up with when they're able to escape, making it pretty pointless. Sometimes they'll break out when it's half full. If it's meant to just show that they have an increased chance to escape when the bar is more full, you might as well not even show it because it's just misleading.

Of course, agree the models could use some work as well. This level of art here is in an awkward zone where it's advanced enough that I'd need to actually be attracted to the model itself and not just the concept and situation, lol. The body isn't too bad imo for what it is, but the face could use some work. The golem/cartoony look is a bit endearing outside of sexual context but it really hurts the erotic stuff I feel.

Edit: Made a new record, I think she went back and forth 5 times through the same trap before trying another option. She got that low just from going back and forth between the clothing trap and the empty room SE of it. Finally left that loop and died to the NW trap, lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some physics issues/conflicts with the weapons and animations too:

Finally: I love these types of games, but I've never played one that really does a great job of making them a good game. They're often repetitive and don't require much thought in the layout portion. The turn based combat system of this game helps as opposed to the totally automated stuff, so I hope everything can be fleshed out well.

Last edited:

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
0.3 Version:

The physics make it difficult to use tools on the girls. So fucking awkward having to chase their absurdly malleable ass/breasts around to try to use a tool on it. Sometimes their breasts or ass will puncture through their own body, making it impossible to use tools on them. It's extremely frustrating.

AI is pretty stupid atm, girls will often go back and forth through the same dead end. It would be nice if they usually remembered where they've already traveled through. I can understand if they were panicking and trying to flee the dungeon instead of continuing to head for the treasure, like if all their stats are low, but it doesn't make much sense normally. It's a bit too easy to trick them atm, although I think there's a place for that with some upgrades and special buildings. Right now you can pretty much defeat them with empty rooms, and not even in a clever/clearly disorienting pattern. I had a girl go back and forth to a dead end three times I think and die without heading back down the only other path she had available besides that.

The struggle bar doesn't line up with when they're able to escape, making it pretty pointless. Sometimes they'll break out when it's half full. If it's meant to just show that they have an increased chance to escape when the bar is more full, you might as well not even show it because it's just misleading.

Of course, agree the models could use some work as well. This level of art here is in an awkward zone where it's advanced enough that I'd need to actually be attracted to the model itself and not just the concept and situation, lol. The body isn't too bad imo for what it is, but the face could use some work. The golem/cartoony look is a bit endearing outside of sexual context but it really hurts the erotic stuff I feel.

Edit: Made a new record, I think she went back and forth 5 times through the same trap before trying another option. She got that low just from going back and forth between the clothing trap and the empty room SE of it. Finally left that loop and died to the NW trap, lol.

Some physics issues/conflicts with the weapons and animations too:

Finally: I love these types of games, but I've never played one that really does a great job of making them a good game. They're often repetitive and don't require much thought in the layout portion. The turn based combat system of this game helps as opposed to the totally automated stuff, so I hope everything can be fleshed out well.
bro there's a review page ya know

Reactions: codwaw1

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
bro there's a review page ya know
You think a list of criticisms and issues in an early version of a game is a review? What good would that "Review" be when the game is improved on and none of those issues exist anymore? I don't think anybody should be "reviewing" games this early into development. Look at the current reviews talking about shit that will almost guaranteed be altered by the time the game is finished. What good are those current ratings when the final game will be different? Could be outdated in a month if they aren't already. I hate when people rate a game based on its "Potential". Every game has potential until it's complete or nearing completion at least.

People that review games early here are the reason we can't trust the ratings of games. This is NOT a 4-5 star game right now. No opinions, pure fact. It might be in the future, but can you see the future? Maybe it'll be abandoned tomorrow. Maybe the dev will throw all the current shit in the trash and start over with different mechanics that fucking blow. Who knows.

This site needs to separate reviews/ratings by the version number of the game and purge all beta ratings when the game is finalized imo.

Last edited:

keepherdev

Sep 8, 2022
Hey everyone! Hope you're enjoying the game!
Patreon Alpha 0.4 now available on my patreon page.

Have fun and be sure to check out the Discord community for progress updates, suggestions and discussions.

Sep 24, 2022
Played the new public version on itch. Can't even try out the new capture content because the adventurers get to level 150 first and they can take down the toughest unit you can build in like 5 moves. I hope in the future the dev makes enemies get stronger slower or adds a stronger guard monster to deal with them.

Sep 25, 2021
Played the new public version on itch. Can't even try out the new capture content because the adventurers get to level 150 first and they can take down the toughest unit you can build in like 5 moves. I hope in the future the dev makes enemies get stronger slower or adds a stronger guard monster to deal with them.
For me it bugged out before I could even get enough materials to make the chains :/

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes