Unity Dungeon: Keep Her [v0.15.2] [keepherdev]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Soveliss

Jun 6, 2020
I mean this is obviously inspired by the Dungeon Keeper games, but why are orcs and goblins invading (unless it's to steal your lewdt). The whole point of the original game was to be bad and be attacked by the good knights of where-ever, so wouldn't having soldiers and knights (with some being female) invade make more sense?
Are you telling us that orcs and goblins cannot be good knights? That's speciest bullshit and you know it! :p

Reactions: RavenDG34

ipupkin2017

Jul 6, 2017
This game is a diamond in the rough. With a little more work and polish to shed the janky parts (and adding more lewd and sex overall) this will be top tier.
Well, there is nice gameplay (even it's not original), but graphics for lewd is very very basic...
So, it should be very good in term of gameplay or focus on graphics... hard to say ;)

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
I mean this is obviously inspired by the Dungeon Keeper games, but why are orcs and goblins invading (unless it's to steal your lewdt). The whole point of the original game was to be bad and be attacked by the good knights of where-ever, so wouldn't having soldiers and knights (with some being female) invade make more sense? Maybe I'm just misunderstanding the premise, since I kinda don't feel like downloading this to give it a shot yet since it is still so undeveloped...
The tech blurb specifies you're connecting to other universes to get adventurers of those breeds coming to you.

keepherdev

Sep 8, 2022
Hey everyone!

Dungeon: Keep Her is nowhere near being abandoned, with monthly releases since the very first version. I'm just getting started and there's still so much I want to do! Stay tuned to this thread, but also be sure to follow on or support me on , since I noticed it can sometimes take a little bit for the game to get updated on here.

If you're interested in knowing what's to come, you can check out , there's already some planned features that were recently suggested in this thread.

I'm aware of the performance and game breaking issues some of you reported, and they're already being worked on.

Regarding what character races show up as invaders, the tech tree system allows you to pick and choose what kind of content you wish to see, so by default you'll only have humans attacking your dungeon.

Thank you for playing and I hope you're all having fun!

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
A game where you would normaly be r*aping the crap out out the girls, only for them to look lime Gumbo, is freaking hilarious. Like, have you ever stuck your PP in a tub of play-doh? ... No, Can't say that I have.

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
Hey everyone!

Dungeon: Keep Her is nowhere near being abandoned, with monthly releases since the very first version. I'm just getting started and there's still so much I want to do! Stay tuned to this thread, but also be sure to follow on or support me on , since I noticed it can sometimes take a little bit for the game to get updated on here.

If you're interested in knowing what's to come, you can check out , there's already some planned features that were recently suggested in this thread.

I'm aware of the performance and game breaking issues some of you reported, and they're already being worked on.

Regarding what character races show up as invaders, the tech tree system allows you to pick and choose what kind of content you wish to see, so by default you'll only have humans attacking your dungeon.

Thank you for playing and I hope you're all having fun!
the issue is mostly polish and mechanical consistency - if that is sound the rest can come - many games add content without the base being solid and it all crashes and burns - love your work though

• Red Heart
Reactions: keepherdev

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Dunno how the bug reports are going, but after some days of gameplay and building, the invader remains in the entrance room and doesn't move, and if I save and reload the game is soft locked in some sort of tutorial bug. I thinks I'm playing the tutorial, and no matter what I do nothing unlocks this state.

Doesn't matter if you complete the tutorial or not, the game gets soft locked if you save and load.

Viper1234

Sep 27, 2018
Dunno how the bug reports are going, but after some days of gameplay and building, the invader remains in the entrance room and doesn't move, and if I save and reload the game is soft locked in some sort of tutorial bug. I thinks I'm playing the tutorial, and no matter what I do nothing unlocks this state.

Doesn't matter if you complete the tutorial or not, the game gets soft locked if you save and load.
Yeah I also got soft locked after trying to load a save.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yeah I also got soft locked after trying to load a save.
I got my hands on 0.5, stability is greatly improved (no more tutorial bug), but not for long.
After some time of gameplay the invader will stop wandering into the maze, and just stay frozen in the entrance room.
Save + load / reboot - no fix, must start new game.

Reactions: Viper1234

Cloud73

Feb 7, 2018
My thoughts so far...

• BUG - There's an awful bug where using the time controls after a combat win locks the invader's corpse in place and prevents the rewards screen from displaying. No saving is allowed anymore, and although time moves, no more invaders can enter the dungeon. This is basically a soft-lock.

• The presentation is nicely done. I like the LoZ:WW style, with simple models and animated textures for the eyes and mouth. The animations are also smooth and enjoyable.

• The gameplay is also nicely done, although I hate how expensive making the dungeon deeper can get. It makes the "next day" button absolutely necessary for my sanity -- perhaps point that out during the tutorial rather than just the time advancement tool.

• Having the cursor control the girl's jiggle physics during combat makes it sometimes difficult to get the tool activation icon to appear. Perhaps moving her boobs and ass around should be a separate hand tool, rather than the default function of the cursor.

• There are options to unlock "cultures" of people. One of the first ones was for orc culture, and my small brain interpreted this as meaning I could unlock orc and goblin guards for the dungeon. Imagine my surprise when a goblin girl invaded the dungeon instead.

I'd prefer if these "culture" unlocks were labelled "invaders" and then collapsed into one upgrade tree, instead of being spread out into four or five separate ones, in order to prevent people like myself from making such a silly mistake.

All of that having been said, this is really well done. Best of luck to you!

ChillOutChris

Jul 28, 2021
My thoughts so far...

• BUG - There's an awful bug where using the time controls after a combat win locks the invader's corpse in place and prevents the rewards screen from displaying. No saving is allowed anymore, and although time moves, no more invaders can enter the dungeon. This is basically a soft-lock.

• The presentation is nicely done. I like the LoZ:WW style, with simple models and animated textures for the eyes and mouth. The animations are also smooth and enjoyable.

• The gameplay is also nicely done, although I hate how expensive making the dungeon deeper can get. It makes the "next day" button absolutely necessary for my sanity -- perhaps point that out during the tutorial rather than just the time advancement tool.

• Having the cursor control the girl's jiggle physics during combat makes it sometimes difficult to get the tool activation icon to appear. Perhaps moving her boobs and ass around should be a separate hand tool, rather than the default function of the cursor.

• There are options to unlock "cultures" of people. One of the first ones was for orc culture, and my small brain interpreted this as meaning I could unlock orc and goblin guards for the dungeon. Imagine my surprise when a goblin girl invaded the dungeon instead.

I'd prefer if these "culture" unlocks were labelled "invaders" and then collapsed into one upgrade tree, instead of being spread out into four or five separate ones, in order to prevent people like myself from making such a silly mistake.

THIS, THIS RIGHT HERE, also, more diversity in actions with the invaders, but im sure its coming

Reactions: keepherdev

Viper1234

Sep 27, 2018
My thoughts so far...

Very true and good review. I agree. I enjoyed it, but I think I'll wait for it to get more stabilized. It was disappointing to do the grinding I did to unlock the jail cell and create shackles; for it to then soft lock like that before trying out this mechanic.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So, turns out the stability stems from using the game speed changer.
I played for a much longer amount of time with zero soft locks. Just can't change the game speed.

Also, not sure if the version uploaded here has it, but the "C" key opens the cheat menu which will let you banish the invader, supposedly fixes the soft lock, I haven't tested.

Reactions: Viper1234
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes