Unity Dungeon: Keep Her [v0.15.2] [keepherdev]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Looonger I play. The more bug I found and super buff lv200 human tanking my skeleton like crazy and walking through trap like a boss with zero health lost
bug are
- Some funiture do show up in adventure portails/close up cam or was it suppose to show everything there?? I got only adventurer in that cam and everything not render beside extra funiture like that plie of corpse on spike trap
- If one kill my skely they move to next room I got slime there and was killed. They corpse still there in room and game keep on looping death sound of their
- I think I dont lose any money rescrap stuff
- look like if they die and u like change speed during this game gonna bug out like that again
- lagging hard

wanna suggest to wall off room (actually just cooler way of remove room)

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Looonger I play. The more bug I found and super buff lv200 human tanking my skeleton like crazy and walking through trap like a boss with zero health lost
Pretty sure invader stats are based on how much gold you have, so don't go crazy with gold cheating :b

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
But their stats keep going up even I not expand gold mine tho I learn and try new layout of my dungeon soo that deal with them better
what I dislike is that they can tank my skely doing 0 damage then she kill my skely and went to my slime next and its one tap her cuz she dying forever
only one that can make that far tho
many got lost in new layout and YOU MUST DIE

Last edited:

VariableExperience

Dec 20, 2019
I will admit I am loving the game so far, been following this game for a little bit but now I feel more confident in supporting it by throwing money! Curious to know if the beast like races planned will have more beast like features instead of the usual cat ears thrown on a human model (Not that there is anything wrong of course) alongside what dungeon monsters may be planned as well?

sanguis3k

Dec 5, 2018
they really need to overhaul how adventurers level up. it is never at a point where you are too strong compared to them but it gets to the point very quickly where your only real option is to kill them because reducing stats, raping etc just doesn't happen because of the near instant struggle break

Soveliss

Jun 6, 2020
I will admit I am loving the game so far, been following this game for a little bit but now I feel more confident in supporting it by throwing money! Curious to know if the beast like races planned will have more beast like features instead of the usual cat ears thrown on a human model (Not that there is anything wrong of course) alongside what dungeon monsters may be planned as well?
Being on their discord as a patron, beastkins are planned to be quite furry.
It's still a work in progress though, the current WIP fur model the dev shared is... It has potential, but is also very far from reaching it. Though considering the dev's policy, I would assume both sets will be available behind a research gate. So if you really really want furry but don't care for ears+tail grafted onto an otherwise human, or don't want furry but find the extra ear+tail kinda cute... Well, you'll be able to pick.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Yo back here cuz I smell update

Welp what a warm welcome 7% risk and like turn 3 and they came

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Have u gang play with previous version before? nuke it save and everything soo game will think that u literally new to the game. Usually it hide in C disk somewhere
If not then I guess game F up the cam position soo try download from other mirror

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes