3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
It's not very obvious, but if you go to your inventory, you'll see your stuff on the right, and market stuff on the left. Trading post unlocks access to that market.
Thanks.. I've been trying to figure out how to build it since i first tried this game over a year ago... Just gave up in frustration every time.

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Hey everyone! Thank you all for playing, hope you're having fun!

Right now I'm having a blast working on Monster/Beast races, one of the upcoming features of Patreon Alpha 0.17. Here's a WIP sneak-peek of the first two, the Arachna and Catkin races. Stay tuned!
View attachment 4003023 View attachment 4003017
View attachment 4003019

Yes! A Steam release is planned after a few months from now as the game leaves the Alpha stage. The game will be updated soon to include a link so people can wishlist it.

Yes, recipes have changed to accomodate for new petals, increasing the total number of combinations.

Right now, after the changes to post-processing and shaders, the game is better tweaked visually for High graphical settings. Lower settings are being given some attention for the upcoming versions.

Thank you! The game is still fairly underground, if you enjoy it, please help spread the word :).

You may have scrolled away from the dungeon, you can always recenter by clicking the crosshair icon on the top-right of the screen.
is posible in a future shorten the pregnacy time or hiden the prego belly, and add some kind of set the chance of enemy gender? ;)

Jun 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Male servant can get pregnant?
Why don't have tag incest when you can fuck your own son/daughter. Maybe the character your son/daughter need tag something to know relation to you?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Why don't have tag incest when you can fuck your own son/daughter. Maybe the character your son/daughter need tag something to know relation to you?
Male dungeon lord can get pregnant too. That was a rather unexpected result, but it was fun.
Tags were probably not fully updated to reflect the new reality as a breeding game.

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
I really like this game so far and looking forward to the updates it will have going forward. However, after my first game, it seems like the servants I start with are not randomly generated. This is a problem for me because I like to play with only girl characters. I tried to restart several times and save once then restart again, but I keep getting the same exact starting servants; same gender, look, race and name.

My first game had different starting servants. Did I miss something before starting to configure said servants? Or is there a way to generate new starting servants? Also tried completely exiting the game.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I really like this game so far and looking forward to the updates it will have going forward. However, after my first game, it seems like the servants I start with are not randomly generated. This is a problem for me because I like to play with only girl characters. I tried to restart several times and save once then restart again, but I keep getting the same exact starting servants; same gender, look, race and name.

My first game had different starting servants. Did I miss something before starting to configure said servants? Or is there a way to generate new starting servants? Also tried completely exiting the game.
Starting servants probably depend on your starting scenario. Have you tried changing it?

Daedalron

Oct 19, 2018
I'm trying to redo the recipes list, but with 336 possible combinations, it looks like it will take a while to test them...

Edit: and it is now complete, and grouped by categories. Thanks to Anachronox3 for the help on this :)

Finished all the recipes, categorized them by type for helping to easily find the one you want. Thanks again to Anachronox3 for the help. :)

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
changelog explicitly says that temporarily, men can get pregnant and any hole can cause pregnancy. oral sex causes pregnancy too.

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
My servants on the latest save don't seem to bathe or feed themselves? Am I doing something wrong? I have enough food, buckets, a bath and don't assign them to rooms.

Update: I think I may see a part of the issue. Most of servants are stuck in 2 different rooms. Their opinion of me is plummeting and I can't do anything fast enough to keep them all fed and washed one at a time. Is there a fix right now for this?

Last edited:

Poliwag

Jul 29, 2017
Dang crafting is ROUGH. Please add like a slide bar or something to craft multiple at once because the game lags to all hell when crafting. This game has HUGE potential but it is insanely rough around the edges. A potions menu would be amazing as well.

Reactions: quarzo

POOOOOOOOOIL

May 14, 2024
Dang crafting is ROUGH. Please add like a slide bar or something to craft multiple at once because the game lags to all hell when crafting. This game has HUGE potential but it is insanely rough around the edges. A potions menu would be amazing as well.

Agree heavy on the potion menu. Maybe after you discover a type of potion mixture it will save the mixture on a tab/menu listing the types of ingredients in the potions u have made, just so you accidentally don't make the same undesired potions over and over and can try different combinations of ingredients.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Male dungeon lord can get pregnant too. That was a rather unexpected result, but it was fun.
Tags were probably not fully updated to reflect the new reality as a breeding game.
male prota with zombie trait + preg belly is terrify, and i love it haha just need some wraps or postules around body genitalia to make it nightmare fuel fetish

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
do you guys know what is the alchemy formula to create huge ass potions?

CASSD

Sep 6, 2017
does anyone know how to get reseach point beside invasion cause for some reason the reseach just say 0 per 120 sec even with someone assign there

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes