ALE135790

Jul 1, 2020
Is there a way that I can translate the game into Spanish myself, what file should I modify? so that when I play it offline I can understand everything whenever I play I have to do it with the translator

Jul 21, 2017
Why does this lag so much? Like it takes a good 5 seconds or so just to swap between pages.
Twine as an engine for actual games is pretty garbage, even if it's easy to make games in. It starts to get very weighed down by sheer number of stuff it needs to track. If you have sugarhacker, you can see how many things its keeping track of - a lot.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Is the petite error due to sizing/scaling?

face: images of the girls face, use square aspect ratio
It shouldn't even be showing a 4th girl
4 girls (default)
- 2 (I removed)
+ 1 ( I added, Ami Mizuno)
= should show 3

Dungeon Gaming should look in his code where it says something like ... $petite_image_pack_list[_i] ...

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
It shouldn't even be showing a 4th girl
4 girls (default)
- 2 (I removed)
+ 1 ( I added, Ami Mizuno)
= should show 3

Dungeon Gaming should look in his code where it says something like ... $petite_image_pack_list[_i] ...
Thanks for your feedback, I found the issue. The petite list is going off the length of the busty list instead. This is also preventing the petite list from showing all the files if you have more in the petite folder than the busty folder. Besides for the ability to view what packs you have, everything using the slave packs in the game should function as normal.

Reactions: dusty stu

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
oh great my favorite, another game with inconsistent art taken directly from the internet... :KEK:

Nighplasmage

Dec 24, 2019
Btw one more thing sometimes virginity gets broken by the spider who is clearly fucking the anus, i dont think this is intentional.
Creature service is marked as breaks virginity regardless of the creature fetishes. Please be more clear, Servicing spider vs spider took virginity of raider.

Nighplasmage

Dec 24, 2019
Lag can be Greatly improved by reducing Config.history.maxStates = 10; to numbers like 1 or 3 or 6. (1 is your current page, 2 is 1 back page, 3 is 2 back pages, 4 is 3 page pages, you know n-1 algebra) Higher numbers are better for debugging.

It goes something like having ((7 being kept track raidersx 5 stats) + (3 x 6 statistics) x 10 back pages = over 400 things being remembered, saved and overwritten simulantiously. page 1 becoming page 2, page 2 becoming page 3 ect.

Last edited:

RavenDG34

Jan 21, 2017
My gold keeps bugging and becoming NaN. Edited my gold with console to fix it and it happened again.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Not sure if bug or just a coincidence but I reduced my threat from 90 to 20 and some of the best adventurers came in a group of 6.

Nighplasmage

Dec 24, 2019
once this game become less bugged it will be up on my list to try for now i watch it though!
Lag and PC_Gold have been address and will be in next update, that covers all bugs complained about and some text fixes. On the other hand new content and ranks will probably the focus of the game after that so new bugs!

Reactions: Stareagle lord

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
My gold keeps bugging and becoming NaN. Edited my gold with console to fix it and it happened again.
Yes this happens only on casual difficulty. It will be fixed next update but for now I recommend playing on normal instead for now.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes