May 6, 2019
when gold goes nen, does that means you have infinite or zero gold?:S
From what i remember from people that had this bug before, they couldn't buy anything so i would say Zero gold. And i don't think even selling a slave would fix that so yah, once you get that bug, you either gotta fix it yourself in the variables or hope that the back button brings you back to a page where you still had gold and it fixes itself.

• Angry
Reactions: Stareagle lord

Nighplasmage

Dec 24, 2019
It's caused by a bad variable on casual raiders being misspelled. It caused the girl's value to become a null point since the mispelled variable is ?undefined, undeclared?, and then creates a 'poisoned well/zombie attack ' the entire gold system essentially causing all gold related variables to become nulls when exposed to another null. Since it's nothing, you can't compare it and all gold related transactions fail, like check if you have enough gold to buy something. Specifically Casual difficulty adept and expert raiders.

The misspelling will be fixed in next update, hopefully today or tomorrow.

Last edited:

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Thanks for your feedback, I found the issue. The petite list is going off the length of the busty list instead. This is also preventing the petite list from showing all the files if you have more in the petite folder than the busty folder. Besides for the ability to view what packs you have, everything using the slave packs in the game should function as normal.
Also, I can't remove any busty girls. I have no error code nor images to share. I just can't seem to remove them. THe in-game UI menus proceeds the same way as it does for the petite girls. It just doesn't actually remove the bust girl.
And, Windows Edge doesn't have the same lag problem that firefox has. Firefox has a 1-2 second lag after every button click.

• Thinking Face

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Lag can be Greatly improved by reducing Config.history.maxStates = 10; to numbers like 1 or 3 or 6. (1 is your current page, 2 is 1 back page, 3 is 2 back pages, 4 is 3 page pages, you know n-1 algebra) Higher numbers are better for debugging.

It goes something like having ((7 being kept track raidersx 5 stats) + (3 x 6 statistics) x 10 back pages = over 400 things being remembered, saved and overwritten simulantiously. page 1 becoming page 2, page 2 becoming page 3 ect.
You are doing god's own work, my dude..

• Haha

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
I don't know what the exact threshold is, but if you let your threat level get too high, your money bugs at and becomes stuck as $pc_money, and makes you unable to buy anything, the only times I've personally encountered this is when my threat was over 95

rambledamble

May 18, 2020
I'm playing on Brutal at the moment and I just got "Based on your dungeon's threat level, _threat_string" at the beginning of the raid. Sidebar says
$dungeon_reputation / 200
Threat: $dungeon_threat

I remember the last Raid results screen didn't show a threat increase but I don't remember whether my threat was maxed before the raid. It might have been 80? I've been at max rep for a while. EDIT: save attached right before the raidstart. EDIT 2: Loading the save retains the rep and threat errors in the sidebar, but the raid text is now treating it as 0 threat. The guild also thinks I have 0 threat, no option to lower threat, can raise it, raises to 20.

As a side note, I don't think my Control Mage has landed his spell once since I upgraded him. I'm not sure whether I'm unlucky (he is at the end, and my Giant Slime and Queen Spider stop some groups before then and he was the last to get upgraded) or whether something is bugged or whether spell resist wants to be tweaked on brutal. He does alright as a pure magic damage beatstick though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nighplasmage
May 6, 2019
I'm wondering, since we've started to see a few male slaves packs, if you're planning on adding at some point specific mechanics or options to allow/forbid content like male/male, or monster/male, or make it more a thing in itself ?
I personally added both Link and Astolfo to check if everything works with them but i would find it more interesting if they could be added into a "male" folder instead of "petite" or "busty". This way, they could get proper description and maybe even specific traps/interactions :unsure:
Cause right now they're all considered female (since the game has been made with female raiders in mind first) and that's probably gonna matter to people that do like the immersion (like it was said earlier with picture consistency).
It's probably another big enough chunk of work to add to the game but i think that could be interesting at some point.

That would also require to add it to the raiders itself, like at the start of the raid, when it's sending you the raiders, it could make a shuffle between female and male to grab a few of each so you know in advance that you're gonna get a bit of each. But this way, we could also get male oriented pictures for the traps/monsters (or even traps that work only on specific gender once we get big enough dungeons that we can allow ourselves a lot more flexibility in terms of layout). And that could also bring new content such as genderbending traps, succubus/incubus.

And lastly, since not everyone would be interested in male content (or on the opposite, would want only male content), you could have some toggles to turn on or off those specific options ?

I know it's quite a lot of stuff and that'll probably take quite a long time to do/add if you decide to go for it, but i think that would be a good addition at some point.

I'm personally more interested in female pics, but i could enjoy some transformation content or even a few traps here and there.

• Thinking Face

Nighplasmage

Dec 24, 2019
It's not in the current scope of the game to support male raiders. As you noted despite that, the simplicity of the adding male images.

Currently I'm of the opinion a lot of the game code needs to be compressed and simplified, even if it's just better use of variables to avoid repeating identical text outputs. In it's current state adding male raiders would probably introduce a thousand or more lines of code, while if the code gets simplified it will probably be closer to 80-120. There are multiple spots where code changes by just 1 variable when you could probably call the variable as needed, and go form 60 lines of code to 5.

As you noted 70% of male raider stuff could be included with a new image set legwork contribution, and some simple conditional wording here and but only if code is reused better. Eventually we might even have Male/Futa/Busty/Petite as toggle options with enough image packs, as well as potentially other categories you come up that don't require (much)specific rewording like big butt or three boobed or furry raiders.

The previous title even had rampant futa and milking traps, and this one might eventually support that.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I am not a fan of genderbender/swap or futanari or Male x Male content.. Female X Female i can live with though but if its 2 female's id rather have a female x Male x female and if i could id take that male place haha :p

May 6, 2019
It's not in the current scope of the game to support male raiders. As you noted despite that, the simplicity of the adding male images.

Currently I'm of the opinion a lot of the game code needs to be compressed and simplified, even if it's just better use of variables to avoid repeating identical text outputs. In it's current state adding male raiders would probably introduce a thousand or more lines of code, while if the code gets simplified it will probably be closer to 80-120. There are multiple spots where code changes by just 1 variable when you could probably call the variable as needed, and go form 60 lines of code to 5.

As you noted 70% of male raider stuff could be included with a new image set legwork contribution, and some simple conditional wording here and but only if code is reused better. Eventually we might even have Male/Futa/Busty/Petite as toggle options with enough image packs, as well as potentially other categories you come up that don't require (much)specific rewording like big butt or three boobed or furry raiders.

The previous title even had rampant futa and milking traps, and this one might eventually support that.
Yeah, i'm all for an optimisation of actual code before adding any optional content. I mostly asked that to pre-shot the inevitable swarm of questions that we're probably gonna see arrive at some point about adding X or Y content. This way, lurkers could know that it's been asked about, and that gives insight to the dev that this could be something requested at some point so he can plan accordingly in advance code-wise and content-wise.

For me, the content already available is enough for a fun short time here and there, along with the packs people have shared already. I would lie if i said i'm not hyped for rank 2 and the new stuff but i don't want it to be rushed and full of bugs that could have been fixed earlier by working more on the code itself. That's the perfect recipe to stab both the dev motivation and the player's interest.

Nighplasmage

Dec 24, 2019
I'm playing on Brutal at the moment and I just got "Based on your dungeon's threat level, _threat_string" at the beginning of the raid.
Nice buggy save, Your wizard's spell proc rate is bugged, and damage dealt. Raiders also have bugged magic defense, not sure who bugged the other. Hopefully that interaction caused the threat and reputation values for raiders to be uncalculatable and then bugged when compared.

Reactions: rambledamble

phreno

Nov 16, 2018
I think I found a bug from casting confusion on a raider and warping them to the beginning of the dungeon, probably becuase they were going to room -1? I eventually just feared them to get out, so I wasn't locked, but figured I'd report it.

• Thinking Face

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
I've tried adding 2 slave packs but they don't show up in the slave pack menu. The game can read the images but pressing yes on adding them doesn't make them appear.

Edit: but the game at least appears to be using them.

May 6, 2019
I've tried adding 2 slave packs but they don't show up in the slave pack menu. The game can read the images but pressing yes on adding them doesn't make them appear.

Edit: but the game at least appears to be using them.
Are those "petite" packs by any chance ? There still is a bug between busty and petite pack "view" pages where it shows as many "petite" packs as there are "busty" packs. For example right now, i have 2 more busty packs than petite, so it's showing 2 broken pick packs in my view page for petite packs, so if you added only petite ones, they might not show in there but they should be ingame anyways.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Are those "petite" packs by any chance ? There still is a bug between busty and petite pack "view" pages where it shows as many "petite" packs as there are "busty" packs. For example right now, i have 2 more busty packs than petite, so it's showing 2 broken pick packs in my view page for petite packs, so if you added only petite ones, they might not show in there but they should be ingame anyways.
Yes, both of them were petite and adding one busty pack made one petite pack appear. Hopefully that gets fixed.

Last edited:

Nighplasmage

Dec 24, 2019
It's a bit of a logical error/oversight I believe, it's been marked in the discord bugfix channel. Probably counts the busty images and then tries to reuse the number intentionally or unintentionally. We seen similar things in room management and gotten them fixed.

Nighplasmage

Dec 24, 2019
Control Wizard's %spell proc rate bug addressed.
Broken Reputation/threat is presumed to have resulted from old code because of Jolt+Shatter combo affecting raider stats, then wizard's, then progating from wizard. This has been addressed.
# of Petite Image packs calculation has been addressed.

expect to see these in next change log.

Reactions: rambledamble
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes