dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Class x Hair color x body type x status effects x creatures x evolutions.

1 x 1 x 2 x 3 x 3 x 3 = 54 current expected Raider image pack at V1.0, V1.1
1 x 1 x 2 x 7 x 15 x 3 = 630 My projected scope of end game
8 x 1 x 2 x 7 x 15 x 3 = 5,040 That multiplied by each class
10 x 6 x 4 x 10 x 20 x 3 = 144,000 If the game goes all out, max potential.

Each piece of new content to the raiding system would scale this into madness.

Do you feel comfortable finding 300+ images of similar looking girls to create 1 single end of development raider image pack, across any of the wild and fantastical scenarios and situations we implement.
Let alone the 2,500+ to create a single set per class.
Let alone multiplying that further by trying to match hair colors or weapons or armor.

This direction either leads to simplification, madness, or employing a entire liberal arts college for a year.
Your asking a lot out of someone else's hobby.

base creature + 3 evolutions = 4, last number should be 3 evolutions + 1 base = 4 stages.
Alternatively, implement a tag system. Adding tags is simpler than manual sorting and making folders for each exact situation. The more girls you add and the more tags you support the better the system gets.
(The more tags you filter by the less available girls. )

May 6, 2019
Alternatively, implement a tag system. Adding tags is simpler than manual sorting and making folders for each exact situation. The more girls you add and the more tags you support the better the system gets.
(The more tags you filter by the less available girls. )
While this can be better organisation wise, it doesn't change the fact you would still need a huge amount of pictures to keep it balanced content wise if you want it to stay as similar as possible between all rooms the raider go through.
Personally, as long as it keeps the same class and body type, i'm good. Hair color changes can be noticed sure, but it's a fair trade if it stays the same type of girl while she's getting goo'ed or web'ed.

The consistency of pictures for raiders is a "problem" here since the beginning, and while i find it understandable to be bothered a bit by it, people should remember that the game is at its beginning and isn't just a picture shuffling app. And also, not every type of character have met all the monsters/status that are or will be in the game. For example, maybe there aren't any light purple haired knight being defeated by a demonic spider out there on the internet (or easily accessible). So you'll probably get a green haired one instead for that battle in your dungeon. Will that really bother you even tho you still get to see a knight get captured and boned by your monster ?

I understand people wanting more and more consistency, but you gotta understand that it requires either time to find more pictures (and make sure they're corresponding with others for consistency) or to hire artists to make them, and right now, more content isn't needed for the monsters/traps already available. i would rather see rank 2 unlocked and new traps/monsters for a new variety of content, rather than just more and more slimed girls but "more consistent" during the raid. Won't lie, when i get a 8+ raiders night, i don't give a damn about consistency, i won't even remember what classes were the first 6 raiders until i reach the end of raid night screen.

Sorry about the rent ya all, and especially dusty stu since i did it while answering your post :whistle: , but i needed to get that out.

• Love
Reactions: Dungeon Gaming

rambledamble

May 18, 2020
Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.temporary.trance is undefined)
Long text is long, attached along with a save after the raid.
On control mage capturing a raider. Positive I haven't used Shatter this play through. I have used Jolt twice in a room, but not this raid. While the control mage has only had a few shots at triggering it since he was upgraded I still haven't seen him proc. EDIT at long last a raider got a critical failure, allowing the control mage succeed in his trance spell. That said there is definitely something wrong besides the Shatter + Jolt issue.

Last edited:

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
but you gotta understand that it requires either time to find more pictures (and make sure they're corresponding with others for consistency) or to hire artists to make them
the 1st option, clearly. Also, crowd-sourcing is a possibility. If 10 people make a pack of 100 images each, carefully tag each image with 5-10 tags each, that would solve the number of images needed issue. Also wouldn't necessarily need 500 tag types. Just the basics.
  • (2-3) Body - loli, average, thicc
  • (7) hair - black, brown, blonde, white, R, G, B, (for simplicity, purple -> blue, teal -> green, orange -> red)
  • (8) partner - none, human male, beast, anthro, insect, tentacle, futa, F/F

112 or 168 combinations, if you add an in-between from petite/loli and stacked/thicc

• (3+) monster/trap (optional) - dart, spider, wizard, etc
  • (5) sex act (optional) - vag, anal, oral, solo, foreplay
  • (4+) status (optional) - normal, horny, goo, preg, etc.
  • (~10) class (optional) - witch, knight, mage, etc.
  • all other tags optional

~42,000 possible optional combinations. Seems like a lot, but that is why they are optional.

Last edited:
May 6, 2019
the 1st option, clearly. Also, crowd-sourcing is a possibility. If 10 people make a pack of 100 images each, carefully tag each image with 5-10 tags each, that would solve the number of images needed issue. Also wouldn't nessearily need 500 tag types. Just the basics.
  • Body - loli, average, thicc
  • hair - black, brown, blonde, white, R, G, B, (for simplicity, purple -> blue, teal -> green, orange -> red)
  • status (optional) - normal, horny, goo, preg, etc.
  • class (optional) - witch, knight, mage, etc.
  • all other tags optional
Personally i don't really mind the consistency as i said, but class would probably have to be a mandatory tag tho. I'm too lazy to read again the 12 previous pages but i think some people already voiced their concern about immersion breaking about that and pretty sure that if class ain't respected, we're gonna see it happen again. I would be more bothered by a mage suddenly having a sword and shield but keeping her hair color, rather than the hair changing but she still owns a staff.

And for the crowd-sourcing, we would require a mod page just like for the slave pack i guess. or maybe the discord itself ? not sure how easy it could be implemented and organized :unsure: And also, people actively participating. Slave packs are rather easy to do since you know what you're looking for and how many items you need, while raider pics are more messy to deal with. it's more of a "i saw a pic here and here, let's grab them, think of what tags they could have, write it down, share it and hop it works and get added."

Nighplasmage

Dec 24, 2019
And by the time you've complied your raider tags You've succeeded in slightly reducing both the inconsistency as we currently have, and the exponential problem of doing it painstakingly, and placed a major burden on the hosting/shipping that much more the game to included a section of that tag system to support implementing it into the game.

At the end of the day it isn't healthy or feasible to do any of it.

We'd be better off not showing the raiders at all, but creating just cheap monochrome silhouettes and tweaking them representationally to show alterations and status.

1 set per body type, maybe (8) 1 each for class type, and overlaying things like bigger boobs or leaky body parts as needed alter a fixed imaged. Removing any raider inconsistencies by pure proxy. Even then that takes effort and work, but we get a managable

2 types x 8 classes= 16 Silhouettes
and then only have to 16 * x where X is the number of effects and/or creatures to show.
16 x 120 = Roughly 2,000 images with somewhat easier mass production.

And no one is really happy with them and wishes the pictures were back.

joebloggstogg

Dec 15, 2019
This is a complete non issue, if the inconsistency with raider pictures really bothers you, you can edit the packs or replace them with packs of your own creation.

I would much rather see effort put towards bug fixing and expanding the available content.

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.temporary.trance is undefined)
Long text is long, attached along with a save after the raid.
On control mage capturing a raider. Positive I haven't used Shatter this play through. I have used Jolt twice in a room, but not this raid. While the control mage has only had a few shots at triggering it since he was upgraded I still haven't seen him proc. EDIT at long last a raider got a critical failure, allowing the control mage succeed in his trance spell. That said there is definitely something wrong besides the Shatter + Jolt issue.
I believe this issue is being caused by a error when upgrading the Control Wizard, specifically during a Raid, that breaks the success rate. It will be fixed (y)

Reactions: ikesoll

Nighplasmage

Dec 24, 2019
Next bug fix is up on discord, holding off on updating F95 for the moment till new content.

Control wizard fix.
Jolt+Shatter fix.
Lag improvements.
Any other bugs listed as fixed so far.

New: Fixing Petite image pack bug ruined Busty Image pack removed logic in V0.1.2

New: Exp, reputation, and threat NaN bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: dusty stu

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
I like the idea, but i won't play it for the fact that in my opinion it lack immersion and has not original content.

Lack of immersion: 4th preview picture, the girl on the right. Modern chlotes in medieval-like setting, not beliveable.

Not Original content: Unfortunately in my youth i was a Naruto fan. And the 6th preview picture is Sakura, a character of that manga/anime.

Will try this game if and only if these things are fixed.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i also like the game but without the rank ups game ends after like 5 minutes so keep up the good work ill be back when ranking system is implemented.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I think one thing that throws me off about this game is the "wizard" monster.

Why call it wizard? Why not goblin shaman or undead mage or something?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ive seen a few sailor moon pics is there any way to get the sailor girls as slaves

prehot

Jun 25, 2020
Think the slave stat upgrade is bugged/disabled at least on the 2 i bought from the market atm. They did 50+ tasks w/o any level up.
1615066953065.png

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
After slave gains "Lover" trait any EXP gained afterward causes the value to become NaN.

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
Nice upgrade for the UI i liked it a lot but little bit disappointed by the lack of unlocks available. 3 rooms is not enough to experience true gameplay. Made my survey to help you develop the game :D

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes