Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have a couple of ideas that fit into the game:

1. The monsters are very coolly implemented with their pumping and so on, but a human wizard? What does he do among the monsters, a lich or something would look cool instead. I would like to see such monsters in the game as: skeletons, demons, menotaurs or something with tentacles:sneaky:

2. Again, about monsters, usually there are floor bosses in the dungeon, for example, every 5 or 10 rooms there will be a dungeon boss who will be very strong, for example, the same minotaur. It will look even cooler with the next idea.

3. Floor specialization that imposes a certain buff on a certain type of monster and a debuff on raiders. For example, there are nuns or paladins in the game who are good at dealing with the undead, but now their specialization is not something important. Let's say the first column of rooms is considered the first floor of the dungeon, then we give a specialization (For example, catacombs with skeletons) to these five rooms, in these five rooms we put skeleton monsters and traps like coffins with skeletons, if the raiders activate them, skeletons wake up and damage raiders . At the end of each floor there will be a boss (the second idea), for example, if this is a floor with undead, then at the end of the raiders there will be a powerful lich.

I noticed that at first the raiders die on the first monster, which is a bit strange, because the first monster for them is like a tutorial.

I think that these ideas would be quite in the game after some time, but I decided to write them here. I'm a fan of dungeon management and all that.
You do realise that your goal is to defeat the attackers and not to entertain them?
This is not the Dungeon game from Steam afterall... these ideas seem to focus on building a Dungeon theme park to me.
I do like the idea of an extra strong boss though, but let him guard the treasure chamber so that adventurers can't get your stuff to easily.

Artem2019

Aug 3, 2019
You do realise that your goal is to defeat the attackers and not to entertain them?
This is not the Dungeon game from Steam afterall... these ideas seem to focus on building a Dungeon theme park to me.
I do like the idea of an extra strong boss though, but let him guard the treasure chamber so that adventurers can't get your stuff to easily.
I just want them to entertain me while they try to pass countless trials filled with lust and depravity. It will be cool to see how the minotaur and orcs "defeat" the raiders:sneaky:. Besides, we need to attract new raiders, right?
The more rooms the raiders can go through, the more interesting pictures we can see hehehe
While the raiders are too weak and their specialization almost does not affect anything, I really liked the priestess who came to the dungeon to feed her family.

I would like to feel that not only the slime and the spider from the cave are on your side, but a whole army of monsters, at least a dozen. This is the dungeon of the goddess of lust, I repeat, GODDESSES, we must feel our importance.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I just want them to entertain me while they try to pass countless trials filled with lust and depravity. It will be cool to see how the minotaur and orcs "defeat" the raiders:sneaky:. Besides, we need to attract new raiders, right?
The more rooms the raiders can go through, the more interesting pictures we can see hehehe
While the raiders are too weak and their specialization almost does not affect anything, I really liked the priestess who came to the dungeon to feed her family.

I would like to feel that not only the slime and the spider from the cave are on your side, but a whole army of monsters, at least a dozen. This is the dungeon of the goddess of lust, I repeat, GODDESSES, we must feel our importance.
Seems like she is short on power though since she summons a human to manage this Dungeon, also every hero seem to be a closet pervert and otherwise prude character.
I'd assume she is either an ancient forgotten or fallen goddess at this point... trying to use you and the Dungeon in order to reclaim her powers.

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
1. The monsters are very coolly implemented with their pumping and so on, but a human wizard? What does he do among the monsters, a lich or something would look cool instead. I would like to see such monsters in the game as: skeletons, demons, menotaurs or something with tentacles:sneaky:
It was easier to find art for humans, a lot of the restrictions is what I can find in terms of hentai online.
2. Again, about monsters, usually there are floor bosses in the dungeon, for example, every 5 or 10 rooms there will be a dungeon boss who will be very strong, for example, the same minotaur. It will look even cooler with the next idea.
My idea is that all the basic creatures are trash mobs, but after getting upgraded, they become boss monsters. So really, all your Creatures can be bosses.
3. Floor specialization that imposes a certain buff on a certain type of monster and a debuff on raiders. For example, there are nuns or paladins in the game who are good at dealing with the undead, but now their specialization is not something important. Let's say the first column of rooms is considered the first floor of the dungeon, then we give a specialization (For example, catacombs with skeletons) to these five rooms, in these five rooms we put skeleton monsters and traps like coffins with skeletons, if the raiders activate them, skeletons wake up and damage raiders . At the end of each floor there will be a boss (the second idea), for example, if this is a floor with undead, then at the end of the raiders there will be a powerful lich.
Cool idea, but I'm afraid my smooth brain doesn't know a simple way to implement something like this. My idea is that dungeons are designed around strategy rather than a theme. I think this is more interesting since it allows you to experiment with different combination of Creatures and Traps and not be stuck with some dungeon theme.
I noticed that at first the raiders die on the first monster, which is a bit strange, because the first monster for them is like a tutorial.
Maybe you don't die during tutorials, but some people do.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
So this game is being worked on, but like as a hobby right? that's what onhold is? after getting up to reach level 2 but seeing its not implemented yet I felt bad lol. What there is so far is fun though

Reactions: doomBlade

Kunt

May 6, 2018
How is the game coming together? Have you been able to work on it, or are you busy with job/life stuff right now?
Do you think you'll be able to get it done this year?
How are you feeling in general?

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
How is the game coming together? Have you been able to work on it, or are you busy with job/life stuff right now?
Do you think you'll be able to get it done this year?
How are you feeling in general?
I haven't been able to work on the game for a couple weeks now, I've started a new job and have been in training during that time, so I've been focusing on that. I am very much looking forward to being able to get back into working on the game when my training is over and I'm not so drained everyday.

I'm sure I will be able to get the update out before the end of the year. I've had a couple people who have been around since the beginning testing out what I have so far, so it is in a pretty playable state as of now, one particular mean dungeon advisor even said I should put it out as is. I still want to clean some things up, add a new more different rooms that I am in the middle of working on, and make sure some of the new features are fully fleshed out. So when I do have time to work on it again, I don't think it should be that long until we get there.

GNYCE1

Jun 20, 2017
I haven't been able to work on the game for a couple weeks now, I've started a new job and have been in training during that time, so I've been focusing on that. I am very much looking forward to being able to get back into working on the game when my training is over and I'm not so drained everyday.

I'm sure I will be able to get the update out before the end of the year. I've had a couple people who have been around since the beginning testing out what I have so far, so it is in a pretty playable state as of now, one particular mean dungeon advisor even said I should put it out as is. I still want to clean some things up, add a new more different rooms that I am in the middle of working on, and make sure some of the new features are fully fleshed out. So when I do have time to work on it again, I don't think it should be that long until we get there.
Thanks for giving us the update on how things are going, glad to see everything is coming along nice

Darkone123

Oct 26, 2018
Hey guys, just discovered this thread. Is there a way to get more gold for instance is there a save game editor?

Darkone123

Oct 26, 2018
I now have Reputation 200/200 and it says "go to study and rank up". I went to the study. I cannot see an option to rank up. Where is the option to rankup? Anyone, please?

NoForza

Aug 2, 2020
I now have Reputation 200/200 and it says "go to study and rank up". I went to the study. I cannot see an option to rank up. Where is the option to rankup? Anyone, please?
Rank up will come in the next update. It may take sometime to to irl stuff of the developer though.

Reactions: Darkone123

Kunt

May 6, 2018
Well. I just checked the discod and there are new images that you can check out.
New trap rooms and monsters.

I wonder how long till the update drops if those are already made.

Kunt

May 6, 2018
Go to discord to check
Mimic Chest Creature Room
Puzzle Trap Room
More Blessings
Livewire trap
Succubus Creature Room

Will monsters/traps unlocked in each superior tier have objectively better stats than previous tiers and therefore will it be better to swap one monster for another?

How are you doing DungeonGaming? Everything alright?

Kunt

May 6, 2018
Btw I realised that you have changed the display of certain information about the monsters.
For example, in the image of the wolf, it says the amount of statis it imrpoves per level, however in the new ones it doesn't, prob to make it look cleaner?
Do we have access to that information in other place?

Kunt

May 6, 2018
Another question I have is, what dictates what raider gets attacked?
Cause from the description of certain monsters, it says "the one with less health" or the one with less "awareness", but when it doesn't say anything like with the succubus, what dictates who gets attacked?

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
Will monsters/traps unlocked in each superior tier have objectively better stats than previous tiers and therefore will it be better to swap one monster for another?
They will be stronger, but only marginally. Ideally, you'd want to keep Creatures you are currently using since they are higher level, but in new rooms you may want to try out a Creature or Trap unlocked in your current tier. Ultimately, the strength of your dungeon should be based on the synergy between all your rooms.
Btw I realised that you have changed the display of certain information about the monsters.
For example, in the image of the wolf, it says the amount of statis it imrpoves per level, however in the new ones it doesn't, prob to make it look cleaner?
Do we have access to that information in other place?
Yes, I cleaned up the upgrade summary and moved more information into the Creature's description, which can be seen in the Creature's room with it's other stats.
Another question I have is, what dictates what raider gets attacked?
Cause from the description of certain monsters, it says "the one with less health" or the one with less "awareness", but when it doesn't say anything like with the succubus, what dictates who gets attacked?
By default, Creatures attacked the Raider in front of the party. Party order is: Tanks, Melee, Ranged, Support. If multiple roles are in the party, the target is chosen at random. There are certain Raider Traits that can cause a Creature to attack a them instead, but this only effects Creatures who do not have any special targeting effect.
How are you doing DungeonGaming? Everything alright?
Currently sick, but otherwise I am doing just fine. Thanks for asking! :)

Reactions: Kunt and gymogle

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
Multiple roles as in multiple tanks, or just tank, ranged, support?
Two of the same role will choose one at random if they are leading the party. In a party with a Warrior, Thief, and Hunter, either the Warrior or Thief will be attacked under normal circumstances.

Knights are the only Tanks as of now, so Knights will always get attacked before any other Class.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes