Machiavel

Sep 2, 2020
Recently tried this game and I noticed 1 bug and 1 problem. To be honest, I'm too lazy to check the 32 pages to see if it was already reported.

The bug concerns the toxic slime, pic attached.

And the problem is about words alingment, pic attached too, but it's probably because i play on Android with joiplay. This problem appears in many screens, more or less everywhere the text can't be scroll within its box. If someone knows a workaround...

Good start, hoping to see updates.

Reactions: Dungeon Gaming
May 6, 2019
Recently tried this game and I noticed 1 bug and 1 problem. To be honest, I'm too lazy to check the 32 pages to see if it was already reported.

And the problem is about words alingment, pic attached too, but it's probably because i play on Android with joiplay. This problem appears in many screens, more or less everywhere the text can't be scroll within its box. If someone knows a workaround...

Yeah, game is being worked mostly for computer screen. Dev is still working things out with resolution, text placement and such so phone gonna have to wait for a while until it's on the to-do list i think.
For the toxic slime, i don't remember anyone mentioning said bug before. But it's been a while so I might just be forgetting. Dev has been reworking a lot of things for the next update so it might have been already fixed by "changing" the part altogether :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Machiavel

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020

The game is designed to be played on a computer so the layout will look weird on smaller screens. We will see if I can figure out a easy way to format the game for tablet and phones in the future.

As the for the bug, I need to slow down and make sure I spell INCLUDES correctly :FacePalm:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
The game is designed to be played on a computer so the layout will look weird on smaller screens. We will see if I can figure out a easy way to format the game for tablet and phones in the future.

As the for the bug, I need to slow down and make sure I spell INCLUDES correctly :FacePalm:
Spelling and punctuation seem to be the bane of a programmer.:HideThePain:

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
With the dev so active here, is this game on the verge of being "reactivated" and no longer ONHOLD any more? :)

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020

Try formatting for smaller scaled open windows. That can aid with figuring out the resolution logic, from a layman's point of view.

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
With the dev so active here, is this game on the verge of being "reactivated" and no longer ONHOLD any more? :)
I'll probably leave it until the next update comes out.
Try formatting for smaller scaled open windows. That can aid with figuring out the resolution logic, from a layman's point of view.
Yes, there is also a developer tool for browsers that lets you view the site if using a mobile device. I just need to tinker with it more, but I rather spend more time getting the next update out and then figure out the formatting issues later. As long as it works for most computers.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Just replayed this today, and its a lot of fun, although with the current amount of content that fun doesn't have all that much staying power.

Edit: Something that might be nice in a future version (at least I didn't see it in the current version) is something that describes the different classes.

Last edited:

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
Just replayed this today, and its a lot of fun, although with the current amount of content that fun doesn't have all that much staying power.

Edit: Something that might be nice in a future version (at least I didn't see it in the current version) is something that describes the different classes.
If you go into the Guidebook, under Raiders and Class Descriptions, I think you will find what you are looking for.

envy5

Jun 22, 2017
Great start to the game, shame you can't move onto level 2. Love the modability and surprised to see so many mods given it's an early stage in the game.

Reactions: Dungeon Gaming
May 6, 2019
i find a way to put rank 2-3 etc, with SugarCube.State.variables ,and that way i open all, plus the lv cap i put it to lv 50 ,but thank your ! have fun
I mean, yeah. you can unlock the rank 2 this way, but you get nothing from it :LOL: since rank 2 content will be in the next update. you could even unlock all rooms/cells spots without ranking up with the variables (been done before by other players). It's a nice way to try out every trap without resetting but once next update drop, you'll have to restart from scratch.

TkOHarley

Dec 29, 2019
Alright, I've got several points to make.
I see that you've finished one more creature and one more trap, that means that all creatures and traps for rank 1 are done. But all 4 of rank 2's creatures and traps are yet to be done. So we aren't getting the game before my birthday, 14th of July, lol.

Joking aside, I like both the trap and the wolf, although the trap's image is pretty pixelated for what I've seen.
It's modes are pretty diverse. I wonder if the brainwashed effect is a 100% guaranteed success or just an increase. Can it capture more than 1 raider at a time? I wonder what the % are.

The wolf is cool, although I don't know how powerful it is. You gotta rank it up to be an alpha wolf just so he does the same effect as the humanoid mage, stopping one raider from attacking. Stalking wolf is interesting if you are going for dmg instead of lust, although ignoring traits, idk, does that mean that it also ignores the effect you've put on the raiders with traps or other creatures? Is that worthy? Idk. The werewolf definately looks the more interesting choice, since I go for lust builds. The capacity to recover health is pretty interesting, although Idk how much of that is needed if we can use healing magic.

As for the rest, it's really nice to see that managing slaves is more streamlined, it was a pretty big pain having to micromanage it for the tiny benefit they provided, I see they can get gold and reputation too now.

All the reports are pretty great, it's cool to have the option to check all that information.
Also, all the new stats, such as stress lust esence etc, can make the game more interesting.

What I see, as in, the big picture of all of this, is that the pillars in which the game can stand on, are pretty much settled, so now it should be easier and quicker to implement new updates.
Also, I hope you let other people help ypu so they come quicker since this game is just a hobby for you.

PS, it would be cool if the game got big enough for you to set up a patreon.

I think that is all, godspeed, and I hope we get the game soon, it would be cool playing it in summer when people got more spare time.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUNT

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
I'm honestly worried the game won't meet my expectations for how long it's been since the last update, going on a year and a half now.
Maybe for some people who don't have a solid understanding of how much time I actually have to put into the game. Although it has been well over a year since the last update, I haven't been able to put in a whole years worth of work into the game. If I was able to put that much time into it, then it would have been done much sooner. In the end, I will put out a game that meets my expectation and something I am happy to share.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes