TkOHarley

Dec 29, 2019
Hi DM,

Do you have a patreon or something where people can donate?

I understand this is just something you do in your free time, but it's still a good service you provide to a lot of people. If you just have an option for people to donate any amount with the clear message that they don't actually have to, it would probably get you a few dollars here and there.

Then again, it might lead to people expecting more constant updates from you, when this is really just a hobbt for you, so introducing monetary gain into the equation may not be a good idea.

Reactions: RedtideZ

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
Hi DM,

Do you have a patreon or something where people can donate?

I understand this is just something you do in your free time, but it's still a good service you provide to a lot of people. If you just have an option for people to donate any amount with the clear message that they don't actually have to, it would probably get you a few dollars here and there.

Then again, it might lead to people expecting more constant updates from you, when this is really just a hobbt for you, so introducing monetary gain into the equation may not be a good idea.
I will probably look into opening up something after the next update and when I am able to work on it more as a way to start commissioning art for characters like the goddess or the shopkeepers. I will be sure to let everyone know when something like this does become available.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
If it's expectations that are worrysome, a proper "donation" box rather than something regular like a Patreon might help. Patreon people feel the obligation because the income/cost is regular, rather than a one-time thing. When it's a donation box, conceptually it's payment for what already exists, instead of money to support what will exist. If that makes sense.

It will also not prevent you from handling extremely common and widespread fetishes like incest.

Delsa

Jan 15, 2019
If it's expectations that are worrysome, a proper "donation" box rather than something regular like a Patreon might help. Patreon people feel the obligation because the income/cost is regular, rather than a one-time thing. When it's a donation box, conceptually it's payment for what already exists, instead of money to support what will exist. If that makes sense.

It will also not prevent you from handling extremely common and widespread fetishes like incest.
it also allow you to take a much needed break when needed. that way you can work on-off the game and not get burn out by the work and expectation.
if people give you 5$ a mounth they expect an update every month and become a real pain in the ass when they dont get what they whant in a monthly relace (fetiche like naked grandma, shaggy ultra instinc or NFT)

Reactions: JohnWickUnicge

Kunt

May 6, 2018
I will probably look into opening up something after the next update and when I am able to work on it more as a way to start commissioning art for characters like the goddess or the shopkeepers. I will be sure to let everyone know when something like this does become available.
So, how are you handling the IRL stuff? you doing good bud?
hope everything is going well

Killerof1945

Sep 4, 2019
i checked the guide book and i cant find the rank up button i looked where it said to am i blind? if anyone could help thanks

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
Just posted a bunch of spoilers on . Come check them out and let me know what you think.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kunt

Kunt

May 6, 2018
Alright, I've got several points to make.
I see that you've finished one more creature and one more trap, that means that all creatures and traps for rank 1 are done. But all 4 of rank 2's creatures and traps are yet to be done. So we aren't getting the game before my birthday, 14th of July, lol.

Joking aside, I like both the trap and the wolf, although the trap's image is pretty pixelated for what I've seen.
It's modes are pretty diverse. I wonder if the brainwashed effect is a 100% guaranteed success or just an increase. Can it capture more than 1 raider at a time? I wonder what the % are.

The wolf is cool, although I don't know how powerful it is. You gotta rank it up to be an alpha wolf just so he does the same effect as the humanoid mage, stopping one raider from attacking. Stalking wolf is interesting if you are going for dmg instead of lust, although ignoring traits, idk, does that mean that it also ignores the effect you've put on the raiders with traps or other creatures? Is that worthy? Idk. The werewolf definately looks the more interesting choice, since I go for lust builds. The capacity to recover health is pretty interesting, although Idk how much of that is needed if we can use healing magic.

As for the rest, it's really nice to see that managing slaves is more streamlined, it was a pretty big pain having to micromanage it for the tiny benefit they provided, I see they can get gold and reputation too now.

All the reports are pretty great, it's cool to have the option to check all that information.
Also, all the new stats, such as stress lust esence etc, can make the game more interesting.

What I see, as in, the big picture of all of this, is that the pillars in which the game can stand on, are pretty much settled, so now it should be easier and quicker to implement new updates.
Also, I hope you let other people help ypu so they come quicker since this game is just a hobby for you.

PS, it would be cool if the game got big enough for you to set up a patreon.

I think that is all, godspeed, and I hope we get the game soon, it would be cool playing it in summer when people got more spare time.

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
I agree that it will not be ready before your birthday, but I will be back to wish you a happy birthday. Meanwhile, I can help clear up some of your questions.

The Brainwash Status will guarantee the Raider will fail the next trap or spell check, then remove the status. One of the images is the trap that caught 2 of the 3 raiders, so yes it has a chance to trigger against the whole party.

With my limited time testing, I found the wolf to be the most durable creature. Combined with the magic rune trap room, they easily capture most single raiders who wander in. The stalking wolf ignores traits or effects that would otherwise change its target.

IDK if I will feel comfortable having a Patreon, but I might look at other options for other people to show their support. I look forward to getting the next update complete so I can share it with everyone and gather lots of feedback :D

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I agree that it will not be ready before your birthday, but I will be back to wish you a happy birthday. Meanwhile, I can help clear up some of your questions.

The Brainwash Status will guarantee the Raider will fail the next trap or spell check, then remove the status. One of the images is the trap that caught 2 of the 3 raiders, so yes it has a chance to trigger against the whole party.

With my limited time testing, I found the wolf to be the most durable creature. Combined with the magic rune trap room, they easily capture most single raiders who wander in. The stalking wolf ignores traits or effects that would otherwise change its target.

IDK if I will feel comfortable having a Patreon, but I might look at other options for other people to show their support. I look forward to getting the next update complete so I can share it with everyone and gather lots of feedback :D
Patreon is crap and wouldn't let you make such a game. I hear Subscribstar doesn't care though.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
for fuck sake man let me give you money!
You could even threaten to send him money against his wishes! :)

PS. I concur with a previous poster - this game is of such a nature I wouldn't bother with Patreon either.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes