Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
So just to clarify, there will be a new folder for slave packs that contain images that will be used in the dungeon. Ideally, these images will display the character as one of the classes in the game. The goal is to give the information upfront as to how the raider will look as a slave while still being able to tell their class based on the images.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
So just to clarify, there will be a new folder for slave packs that contain images that will be used in the dungeon. Ideally, these images will display the character as one of the classes in the game. The goal is to give the information upfront as to how the raider will look as a slave while still being able to tell their class based on the images.
Dungeon Gaming Just wanted some clarification: do you have any plans to allow the DM to personally breed his slaves?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AJ0037

mooman411

Dec 14, 2019
I still rather not have the player directly fight. The player will be able to fight the Raiders through spells. Maybe later I will change my mind but for now I want to main focus of raids is to be on room choices and layout to defend your treasure.

I have set up the game to manage up to 3 raiders at one time. Groups of 3 will start appearing after your rank up.

There will be more pregnant content since I plan for that to be one of the many strategies to defend your dungeon. There will be more rooms to come that either cause pregnancy or have benefits for attacking pregnant raiders. Raiders can become pregnant in their womb, anus, or breasts so one strat will be to make raiders pregnant in multiple places, greatly reducing their stats. Another strat will be to stall the group so that they give birth and take sexual damage. As always, I am open to creature and trap ideas.
i would simply like an update cause its been a while and i would love a bdsm trap or lots of spanking things. but thats just me. a krapus would be nice as a creature for the spanking, of spanking goblins, or spirits of suductive pain.

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
so is there any way to cheat in this game? stats, money and xp?
You can likely use a save editor ( is probably the best one) or edit the HTML via console if you spent some time to figure it out. However honestly, there is not much point right now, there is only 1 level of dungeon progression available and the trap/monster options you see at the start are the only ones currently available, so you'll not really actually be able to unlock anything new.

Just wait for it to be updated a bit more, if there are no cheats or no one is talking about methods to cheats I'll look into it myself and post a guide here. All the best, but for now, save editor is the easy option.

amishra

Oct 5, 2021
You can likely use a save editor ( is probably the best one) or edit the HTML via console if you spent some time to figure it out. However honestly, there is not much point right now, there is only 1 level of dungeon progression available and the trap/monster options you see at the start are the only ones currently available, so you'll not really actually be able to unlock anything new.

Just wait for it to be updated a bit more, if there are no cheats or no one is talking about methods to cheats I'll look into it myself and post a guide here. All the best, but for now, save editor is the easy option.
i usually don't want to mess with other dev's code(ethics) save editor is good thanks for the help

Reactions: Zakota

kjkjk2

Dec 30, 2021
I love the work! One question though: I'm not really a fan of lolis, so could we have mods for different image packs, for example, more mature women like Igawa Asagi from the Taimanin Asagi series?

I really enjoyed Dungeon Lord as well as the New Beginning, looking forward to the update!

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
I love the work! One question though: I'm not really a fan of lolis, so could we have mods for different image packs, for example, more mature women like Igawa Asagi from the Taimanin Asagi series?

I really enjoyed Dungeon Lord as well as the New Beginning, looking forward to the update!
Thank you, I'm glad you are enjoying the game.

I'm sure there are some slave packs out there that have more mature women, I would check the slave pack mod pages in the OP.

Reactions: Zakota

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017

Just a heads up, when I played I added a ton of image packs from real to gif to loli to mature, follow the instructions posted on the link at the bottom of Dungeon Gamings' first post, and it's pretty easy to add either your own, or just pick from the ones available here, the interface is very friendly to use too, as you can add/remove at your leisure.

So it's already doable to get the mature version you want, mate. The foundation for this game is solid, I am very excited to see the next ranks content come out :)

kjkjk2

Dec 30, 2021
Thank you, I'm glad you are enjoying the game.

I'm sure there are some slave packs out there that have more mature women, I would check the slave pack mod pages in the OP.
Thanks for the reply! Are there any packs for Dungeon Lord 1 as well?

May 6, 2019
Amazing game I cannot wait for the full release can I buy it on steam at full release?
So far you won't be able to find it on steam since the art used in the game is borrowed from internet. If the dev decide to get original art for it one day tho, it could be possible.

Kiruthekitty

Oct 15, 2019
So far you won't be able to find it on steam since the art used in the game is borrowed from internet. If the dev decide to get original art for it one day tho, it could be possible.
Is it possible to do a mix of both if they wanted to? Get the minimal original art created for a Steam release, but then still allow players to add their own image packs? Therefore all the art which is borrowed from the internet can still be utilized.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes