Smegmut

Oct 30, 2020
Okay, I've put a few more together but they're all mix-packs. I've also updated the Sarah Lollypop pack.

Busty:

Brunette Begonias
Dark Haired Delphiniums
Dyed Haired Daisies
Ebony Enchantresses
Oriental Orchids
Red Haired Roses

Petite:
Asian Asters
Colourful Camelias (dyed haired fetish)
Red Rhododendrons

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
They really should allow videos, kinda bored of stills.
Technically, videos are a bunch of frames. Like Gifs. So the game supports video :p
But yes, webm support would be nice, for one. Games like Lilith in Nightmare use that format well, and it's kind of lightweight compared to the awful GIF compression (in GIF's defense I suck at making gifs)

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Technically, videos are a bunch of frames. Like Gifs. So the game supports video :p
But yes, webm support would be nice, for one. Games like Lilith in Nightmare use that format well, and it's kind of lightweight compared to the awful GIF compression (in GIF's defense I suck at making gifs)
Yeah Venus Club is another management game with borrowed artwork and it's only as popular as it is because it allows videos.

Edit: It's something trivial that I would be able to implement if it were open sourced.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
I know this feature will be missed from the previous version. Having the player be the final boss in the game made it difficult to balance the other rooms. If everything is too strong then the player does nothing, too weak and the player feels like the only challenge in the dungeon. I wanted to put more of the power into the dungeon rooms and have the player fill the manager role with the ability to assist if needed. I appreciate your feedback though, I am looking for more ways the player‘s character can interact with the girls in a different way in the future.
The simplest suggestion?

Add a "teleport" spell that brings you to the raider girls between rooms. The problem you describe is caused by the player always being the last "room". The solution is for raiders to not always face you, and if they do face you, not always in the same order (=last).

Obviously make that spell cost a lot of mana (I suggest "all remaining mana" so it always works but always leaves you with zero mana). You could even have a cooldown period so you can only cast this spell every OTHER raid, making you save it for an emergency, rather than basing your dungeon defense around yourself.

And also, not make you the most powerful defender. If the raiders defeat you in person, it should be a game over event. Maybe just MAYBE they can bring your sorry ass out of the dungeon to hold you for an eye-watering ransom where you need to pay through your nose. The more your dungeon have humiliated the "final girl(s)", the more they demand in payment.

Last edited:

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Maybe daft questions:

Will girls always enter your dungeons one or two at a time? I would love for girls entering in their threes or even four at a time (graphics size permitting)!

I understand the current preg content is limited to the ass spider. But does anything more happen than the message a girl has been impregnated with ass eggs? (I sure hope so!) Is the idea the pregnancy should develop so fast she gives birth while still raiding? Or is this something that only develops if you make a slave out of her? Or what?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Maybe daft questions:

Will girls always enter your dungeons one or two at a time? I would love for girls entering in their threes or even four at a time (graphics size permitting)!

I understand the current preg content is limited to the ass spider. But does anything more happen than the message a girl has been impregnated with ass eggs? (I sure hope so!) Is the idea the pregnancy should develop so fast she gives birth while still raiding? Or is this something that only develops if you make a slave out of her? Or what?
If the girl gets "impregnated" in the first room she can give birth before completing the 3rd room which will cause her pleasure damage.
Nothing more is gained from this though

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
The simplest suggestion?

Add a "teleport" spell that brings you to the raider girls between rooms. The problem you describe is caused by the player always being the last "room". The solution is for raiders to not always face you, and if they do face you, not always in the same order (=last).

Obviously make that spell cost a lot of mana (I suggest "all remaining mana" so it always works but always leaves you with zero mana). You could even have a cooldown period so you can only cast this spell every OTHER raid, making you save it for an emergency, rather than basing your dungeon defense around yourself.

And also, not make you the most powerful defender. If the raiders defeat you in person, it should be a game over event. Maybe just MAYBE they can bring your sorry ass out of the dungeon to hold you for an eye-watering ransom where you need to pay through your nose. The more your dungeon have humiliated the "final girl(s)", the more they demand in payment.
I still rather not have the player directly fight. The player will be able to fight the Raiders through spells. Maybe later I will change my mind but for now I want to main focus of raids is to be on room choices and layout to defend your treasure.
Maybe daft questions:

I have set up the game to manage up to 3 raiders at one time. Groups of 3 will start appearing after your rank up.

There will be more pregnant content since I plan for that to be one of the many strategies to defend your dungeon. There will be more rooms to come that either cause pregnancy or have benefits for attacking pregnant raiders. Raiders can become pregnant in their womb, anus, or breasts so one strat will be to make raiders pregnant in multiple places, greatly reducing their stats. Another strat will be to stall the group so that they give birth and take sexual damage. As always, I am open to creature and trap ideas.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: anedwcan

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
If the girl gets "impregnated" in the first room she can give birth before completing the 3rd room which will cause her pleasure damage.
Thanks!

Nothing more is gained from this though
The game is still in its infancy... maybe the girls can give birth to young adult women halfbreeds? Slime girls, driders (half girl half spider), and so on that the player can collect to train as bonus slaves? That is, the reward for successfully setting up an impregnation is getting one more slave than you have rooms for :)

PS. See my "growth" spell below to circumvent any concern over underage content. Basically, cast a 1 Mana spell to grow your young to instant 18 years old.

Last edited:

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
I still rather have the player directly. The player will be able to fight the Raiders through spells. Maybe later I will change my mind but for now I want to main focus of raids is to be on room choices and layout to defend your treasure.
Its your game! :)

Thanks for responding - this game is clearly much better thought out and implemented than the previous one. For such an early release it is very impressive!

---

Not sure what you mean by "have the player directly" though. Isn't fighting the Raiders through spells what we consider "indirect", and the cause for people wanting the player to fight raiders in person? (Not a complaint, just asking so I didn't misunderstood you)

At least that's what I based my Teleport spell on. That the player would show up to be able to slap or spank the girls much like in the previous game. Only your attacks wouldn't and shouldn't be as powerful (no more powerful than an upgraded regular room), and that you take a risk of showing up in person (losing would be much more more costly than losing a monster).

Maybe make the speciality of the player (being a handsome human male) seduction and impregnation. If you successfully make a raider pregnant early enough in the raid to give birth to your child, you can ask her to marry you (as a wife, not a slave), giving you a new source of lovemaking XP. Also, marrying unlocks a "grow up" spell to instantly transform a baby to a young 18-year old. Most offspring are female and a great source of income when you sell them. Extremely rare is a male offspring; that makes for a "monster" you can put in a room, with similar abilities as yourself. In order to have many wives at the same time, you need to build extra bedchambers.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
I have set up the game to manage up to 3 raiders at one time. Groups of 3 will start appearing after your rank up.
Great, thanks! Monsters with multiattacks really benefit!

Perhaps 3 regular raiders and 1 bonus raider (for a total of four simultaneous raiders) is possible in a future release. (Not right now, but when the game is much closer to completion? :) )

There will be more pregnant content since I plan for that to be one of the many strategies to defend your dungeon. There will be more rooms to come that either cause pregnancy or have benefits for attacking pregnant raiders. Raiders can become pregnant in their womb, anus, or breasts so one strat will be to make raiders pregnant in multiple places, greatly reducing their stats. Another strat will be to stall the group so that they give birth and take sexual damage. As always, I am open to creature and trap ideas.
Excellent, I can't wait! :)

Right now, my ideas focus on the pregnancies itself rather than the wonderful monsters causing them.

It would be really nice if the game really worked to make the pregnancies feel real. That is, and now I'm spitballing here:
- some raiders voice concern about their swelling pregnancies. That is, not every raider is consumed by lust when swelling up. All raiders can still gain the same penalties, I'm just talking about how different girls should react differently. Some enthusiastically welcome giving births to slugs or tentacle eggs or whatever. Others wonder what their babies will look like, or ask their fellow raiders if they don't want babies. Yet others worry what their boyfriends will say, or refuse to believe they've been preggered. At its simplest this is only additions to the random things each raider says between rooms. We want a preggo raider to behave differently and not just be like a generic raider!
- have there be a (small) chance of a pregnant raider getting delayed (by cramps, or orgasms, or whatever). Either the whole raid stays together (revisiting the same room again) or the others press on without her, splitting the raid (which obviously is a great benefit for you).
- also, have there be a small chance she abandons the raid completely, caring more about the safety of her offspring. That's just a risk you'll have to take if you go with the preggers strategy
- On the other hand, there can be a small chance of a raider that just gave birth wantonly returning to the room of the "father" to get a second helping ;) (You already have a chance for a raider to walk to the wrong room) Perhaps girls with "impregnation" kink?
- since you add impregnation to monsters, you should add it to the player when visiting slaves too. (I've added a "wife" idea already above) In the simplest case, knocking up your slave simply doubles the XP gained from fucking her. And obviously this depends on the sexual position you use.
- finally, and please ignore this if it isn't your thing, but a girl getting impregnated more than once in the same area (breasts, butt, pussy) i.e. you placing two similar monsters right after each other should face a small risk of bursting. No need to get gloomy or graphical, just have her say "oh oh" and plop she's gone :) This should carry similar penalties to when you enslave a girl (and you obviously can't free her later on). The purpose (apart from the fetish) is to discourage you from using monsters that fuck the same holes.

Reactions: Dungeon Gaming

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I want to main focus of raids is to be on room choices and layout to defend your treasure.
Sounds like a good focus.
If you were asking for advice, here's mine: do whatever you fancy (y) (and it'll probably be for the best)

As always, I am open to creature and trap ideas.
Well, if you insist, I could suggest playing around with various ailments/status effects. It'd be fun to have in-figthing inducing ones (a lesbian invader would turn on her friends if she's too horny and/or her friend is asleep/unconcious/naked).
Messing with their bodies is what thugs do. Real villains mess up with their minds. :devilish: Bwahaha<cough>

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks!

The game is still in its infancy... maybe the girls can give birth to young adult women halfbreeds? Slime girls, driders (half girl half spider), and so on that the player can collect to train as bonus slaves? That is, the reward for successfully setting up an impregnation is getting one more slave than you have rooms for :)

PS. See my "growth" spell below to circumvent any concern over underage content. Basically, cast a 1 Mana spell to grow your young to instant 18 years old.
That would only be an option if the Impregnation is made a training function for Slave Girls.
Currently it only applies on Raiders dureing the Raid.
It would be funny though if a Spider, which is killed dureing a Raid is replacfed by it's offspring if born before the girl finishes the track

Reactions: anedwcan

WolfWind

Oct 1, 2020
I still rather have the player directly. The player will be able to fight the Raiders through spells. Maybe later I will change my mind but for now I want to main focus of raids is to be on room choices and layout to defend your treasure.

So a few options I'd suggest.

First implent a criteria program for advanced or elite dungeon monsters based off of impregnating a raider with certain conditions as opposed to just unlocking them later or spending more resources to buy them. (For example if you wanted a yuki onna style monster you would need an ice slime to impregnate a raider with the priestess/mage/shrine maiden class and have her be defeated by the end of the raid.) This lets players not only consider various options to improve their dungeon to deal with scaling difficulty without just adding a bajillion rooms, but also allows them to build dungeons themed around a specific type of gimick.

Additionally while I really like the selection of having multiple upgrades for a monster to choose from, they still tend to get crushed relatively easily, which can make training a replacement difficult. A way to handle this without having the players save scum is implement a monster breeding program. For example say your dungeon needs a lot of goblins, the player builds a home room upgrade for a breeding chamber, you apply one of the captured permanent slave girls to the room and remove a monster of the type you are looking for from the dungeon for a raid night (or maybe have an option to rent a monster from the town), the monster is allocated to the room for the raid duration so they can't help defend, but every raid night they spend there is a progressively higher chance of producing a new cost cutting monster to defend your dungeon with. (I recommend implementing a cap on storeable monsters not in use to prevent game breaking bs) Also potentially dangerous/powerful monsters would have a chance of destroying the girl instead for those with guro fetishes, but that is highly optional as it is a rather extreme tag to put on a game.

For traps having ones that allow more control/break down of the raid swarm is always nice. For example a teleport trap that has a % chance to send a girl back x amount of rooms based on upgrade level, making the trap rooms or ones with monsters that can get repeated effects more useful. (for example if you have a three room combo with breeding tattoo room, impreg spider, and then a teleport trap. If a girl manages to evade the tattoo the first time, and doesn't get bred by the spider, she steps on the level 2 teleport trap (probably with a % chance to activate), and gets sent back 2 rooms to the tattoo trap again, allowing the spider another shot at nailing her properly. Another interesting trap would be one that hypnotizes girls in a raiding party, giving them a percent chance to 'accidentally' cause friendly fire or apply negative debuffs to their party members, like armor damage or 'wet' etc. Also for endgame content where you are fighting off small armies of raiders, traps that have progressively increasing impacts based off how many times they are triggered on any given raid night. For example an aerosol aphrodisiac trap. The first group to activate only has a 20% chance of getting aroused, but each subsequent group that activates it floods the room with more gas, say increasing by 10-20% for each subsequent one, until when group 10 rolls through it is basically a guaranteed fail to get debuffed as the room is just a solid haze of pink smoke.

Anyhow hope these suggestions help, and looking forward to the next release.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes