May 6, 2019
Is it possible to do a mix of both if they wanted to? Get the minimal original art created for a Steam release, but then still allow players to add their own image packs? Therefore all the art which is borrowed from the internet can still be utilized.
Technically yeah, that could be done. I've seen many non nsfw games use other people's arts here and there through mods in the workshop (might have add to ask for permissions but who knows?). also ingame customization, like..; what's the name again... Kingdoms and castles? where you can use your own pictures as banner for your castle and troops. that's basically what's going on here. So yeah, the game could be on steam with minimal original art and still allow players to add fan packs just like it is right now.

Reactions: Kiruthekitty

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
I cannot seem to increase my level despite having 200 / 200 reputation.
Next update, but you will have to make a new save, sorry.
Amazing game I cannot wait for the full release can I buy it on steam at full release?
I don't plan on uploading this game on steam, but it will remain free to download and play here or anywhere else people decide to post my game.
I really like your game and I was wondering do you have plan to release an update soon?
Thank you very much. If soon is a couple of months, then yes that is the plan, but things may change. This game is really just something I get to work on in my free time.

Aid1

Jan 19, 2018
I've been thinking about allowing players to have multiple of the same creatures but can only have one of each of the upgrades, what do you guys think?
I would very much like that.
Not only does there seem to be good synergy between some of the upgraded variants, it also allows you to go more for a theme of the dungeon instead of raw efficiancy if you choose to.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I would very much like that.
Not only does there seem to be good synergy between some of the upgraded variants, it also allows you to go more for a theme of the dungeon instead of raw efficiancy if you choose to.
With the wizard mind controlling everyone, I don't see a need for anyone else in my dungeon. We're bros here.

Reactions: Minole

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
With the wizard mind controlling everyone, I don't see a need for anyone else in my dungeon. We're bros here.
but he rarely stops invaders on his own... well if you could have 3 wizzards at once they could manage it maybe

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Mine does. He hypnotizes them and ends it right there. It is ridiculous how strong he is.
mine only ever did that with previously weakened enemies (and only with 1 enemy in the room)... just to be sure we are talking about the upgraded mage that can hypnotize EVERY enemy in the room?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
mine only ever did that with previously weakened enemies (and only with 1 enemy in the room)... just to be sure we are talking about the upgraded mage that can hypnotize EVERY enemy in the room?
Yeah. He would do it to every enemy that came in with a very rare chance of anyone getting past him. I would put him in the last room as a result so the others could gain exp.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah. He would do it to every enemy that came in with a very rare chance of anyone getting past him. I would put him in the last room as a result so the others could gain exp.
Well for me he put everyone in trance but only one was attacked with physical or lust and defeated most of the times, , so if more heroes entered the room atleast 1 came through or atleast had a very high chance to... unless the other one had been weakened by other traps or monsters before

Kunt

May 6, 2018
So how is the game development going? Do you thinkg it may be done by may or june?
Maybe someone in here can help you out

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
So how is the game development going? Do you thinkg it may be done by may or june?
Maybe someone in here can help you out
Development has stopped while I handle some IRL stuff. I'm not sure when the next update will be ready. After this next update, I will look into ways to make it easier to have the community help out since a lot of people have been asking and nobody likes these long delays between updates lol including me, so help will be appreciated.

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
Love the game so far, you could look at how fort of chains handles user content, it can integrate user-created events

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes