PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Two of the same role will choose one at random if they are leading the party. In a party with a Warrior, Thief, and Hunter, either the Warrior or Thief will be attacked under normal circumstances.

Knights are the only Tanks as of now, so Knights will always get attacked before any other Class.
Ok, that makes sense. I could see where separating those three into different roles could come in, but this works and does make sense. Will you add paladins as a class since there are plenty of pictures of them out there?

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
Ok, that makes sense. I could see where separating those three into different roles could come in, but this works and does make sense. Will you add paladins as a class since there are plenty of pictures of them out there?
I kinda like having Knights as the only Tank Class since that's all they are good at. Also, what are the main differences between a Paladin and Knight visually? To me, both are armored and use a shield + weapon so it would be hard to tell the difference just by glancing.

With Brawler and Gypsy in the next update bring the Class count to a nice round 10, I'm not sure if anymore Classes are needed.

GNYCE1

Jun 20, 2017
I kinda like having Knights as the only Tank Class since that's all they are good at. Also, what are the main differences between a Paladin and Knight visually? To me, both are armored and use a shield + weapon so it would be hard to tell the difference just by glancing.

With Brawler and Gypsy in the next update bring the Class count to a nice round 10, I'm not sure if anymore Classes are needed.
Thanks for all the insight and updates, maybe this update could be our Christmas present ;)

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
Thanks for all the insight and updates, maybe this update could be our Christmas present ;)
I enjoy sharing some of the deeper stuff like this normally missed.

That would be nice, but not very likely, I will try my best.

Kunt

May 6, 2018
I hope that the game becomes more popular with the new update and you are able to open up a patreon.
I also hope that people will help you once the foundation of the game is settled so new updates can come quicker.
I downloaded (I don't remeber who was the author) an edited version in which you can have all rooms available, they arent restricted by rank, and it's a great way to experiment and try builds, I hope that becomes a thing too, like (esperiment mode) or something like that.

Do you have anything new since the last update on spoilers on discord?

Kunt

May 6, 2018
Btw, will we able to see the trapchecks, spellchecks on raiders? The actual numbers I mean

Kunt

May 6, 2018
Does sticky interact with the Puzzle room? Since its a puzzlecheck that includes a raw number plus trapcheck
Does brainwashed interact with the puzzle room?

Kunt

May 6, 2018
How does stimulated work it the raider has one of those fetishes as a turn off?

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
I hope that the game becomes more popular with the new update and you are able to open up a patreon.
I also hope that people will help you once the foundation of the game is settled so new updates can come quicker.
I downloaded (I don't remeber who was the author) an edited version in which you can have all rooms available, they arent restricted by rank, and it's a great way to experiment and try builds, I hope that becomes a thing too, like (esperiment mode) or something like that.
I hope all those things too. I don't think I will add a mode where you have everything unlocked and you can just play around with different room combinations. Not sure how that would differ from just playing the game.
Btw, will we able to see the trapchecks, spellchecks on raiders? The actual numbers I mean
You can see the Spellcheck before casting the Spell currently. Showing the trapchecks doesn't feel like it offers much value, so I'd rather hide as much info that doesn't matter as possible and show only relevant information.
Does sticky interact with the Puzzle room? Since its a puzzlecheck that includes a raw number plus trapcheck
Does brainwashed interact with the puzzle room?
Sticky does not because that doesn't make sense. Brainwash does have a fun interaction in the Puzzle room though.
How does stimulated work it the raider has one of those fetishes as a turn off?
Stimulated doubles the sexual damage and turn-offs reduce sexual damage by half, so they cancel.
Do you have anything new since the last update on spoilers on discord?
Not yet, but probably will have something soon to share on the Discord.

Kunt

May 6, 2018
I hope all those things too. I don't think I will add a mode where you have everything unlocked and you can just play around with different room combinations. Not sure how that would differ from just playing the game.
Nono, I don't mean that you have unlocked all things in the lab without research, I mean that instead of being restricted to 3 rooms in rank one, 5 rooms in rank 2 etc, you can unlock (with gold) all possible rooms to experiment.
Once the full game is out it wouldnt make much sense, but until that, I found it interesting to experiment with builds, cause 3 rooms restrict some combos and ideas.

Jun 28, 2017
thats great, let me know when theres an actual tangible update because as i said its been an entire year of "ive been busy but im gonna work on the game soon". at least hes actually posting screenshots now i guess.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes