May 6, 2019
To add to that, will we be able to have duplicate monsters? Say I really want a slime themed dungeon with multiple upgraded slimes of different types.
i want a Slime Dungeon!
The goddess said in the intro that you can't have the same trap/monster multiple times, she needs variety. So no slime themed dungeon sadly. Maybe later on, in a sandbox kind of mode with everything unlocked or no restrictions, that would be great.

gruntlord?

Aug 27, 2020
Why does this have to have images now?

I'd prefer to have good text and content, like Free Cities, and then later implement images.

Also, what type of bestiality are we talking about here?

• Hey there
Reactions: rageaholic

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Dungeon Gaming
Bug(?):
I tried to remove a default girlpack, the game said she was removed, but the pack was still visible in the menu.
(I deleted the pack in the folder structure manually beforehand).

Also, the 2.5 second lag between each screen is pretty unbearable.

Nighplasmage

Dec 24, 2019
Why does this have to have images now?
Because mostly the scope of the game, the images are more graphical aids then serious considerations. I believe most border like stealing/free use for parady purposes anyways rather then a overt use of the developer's time. It would probably be accurate to say most of the images were just brought over using the previous game when this one was built. Essentially it's a text based game with generic images inserted to give a artifical sense of variety and choice. No cost, low Effort, High Impact. We won't expect much variation in the release images over the development of this game, unless new sections are invented requiring new images like factions groups and ambassadors.

May 6, 2019
Dungeon Gaming
Bug(?):
I tried to remove a default girlpack, the game said she was removed, but the pack was still visible in the menu.
(I deleted the pack in the folder structure manually beforehand).

Also, the 2.5 second lag between each screen is pretty unbearable.
The image packs are linked to the save game. Did you start a new game from the study room after deactivating the pack ? Or started a whole new game after manually deleting the pack ?

tpogs

Jun 29, 2017
Sup dude. Loved the first try of this game and I'm digging this remake so far.

I have one request though, can you make it so that girl packs can accept GIFs? Because that would be slicker than owl shit.

Nighplasmage

Dec 24, 2019
You used Jolt.
Critical Success.
Target ignores you and takes no effect?

Looks like you got the text and effect backwards on your criticals.
Rank up happens when visiting study automatically, Rank up does not drain reputation. Keep a eye on this when introducing rank 2 to the game.

Numeric navigation should probably be streamlined, Beginning raid presents you with Room1: >>> as a hyperlink, this should probably be view/examine as currently it could be take as proceed to Room 1 leading to some confusion.

Your Back/Begin Raid/Main Menu buttons in the bottom right might be better in the top right, if your gonna do numeric navigtion, you should probably assign that a default number input like 0 or Space bar.

Last edited:

Nighplasmage

Dec 24, 2019
That means that she critically succeed on her spell save, not that you landed a crit.
Perhaps but that would be a critical save, Your the one taking the active role with the text implying not only does no save happy, you utterly miss your spell. At the very least the text needs to be edited to better reflect what is happening.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
the image of the darts disturbs me. theyre backwards. the thin side holds the poison...

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for the new game/update Dungeon Gaming!

A small request, can you remove the timers like on the start page and some other places. It just slows down playing the game, especially if you wish to start the game and load a save or similar. I know you want people to read the message, but we do not have to do it every time we play the game
Please just use a 'continue' link or similar

Thanks

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes