falcazoid

Nov 28, 2018
so technicaly is this just not a reworking of the old game and should be more of an update to the first one with the same name or am i missing sumthing here
Yes this is what i'm also wondering. Looking at the pictures it looks to be exact copy of the old game. So i'm confused as to what actual feature changes we should be expecting.

Anyway hopefully future changelogs will show more light on the matter.

Good luck in development!

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
Yes this is what i'm also wondering. Looking at the pictures it looks to be exact copy of the old game. So i'm confused as to what actual feature changes we should be expecting.

Anyway hopefully future changelogs will show more light on the matter.

Good luck in development!
From what I can tell from playing this is a complete start over as the slave's pics now match the portrait pic all the time (how ever the might not match the one of the raider that was captured. And unlike the other one as of right now the game brakes when trying to rank up.

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
I think there should be a quick 0.1.1v. Don't add anything make it a fix. Correct some of the errors in coding and fix that rep 200 breaking error so we can at least enjoy the game a little longer before having to restart.

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
so far i am enjoying this release and the possible options for facilities and slaves, with enough time this could be fused or evolved to a dungeon-builder/brothel sim-light hybrid, bummer values get lost after a few days some of them look like $pc_gold, $dungeon_reputation / 200 and Threat: $dungeon_threat....

other than that, glad theres the image-pack option, but i kinda miss the two raider-classes slut and loli there...especially slut would be fun to play around with the warp spell...

Reactions: wisefoolofdeath

terra124

Feb 27, 2021
Yeah I hope that there would be a quick fix as well. It gets kinda old having to go into the console to fix variables. Also some pictures also don't seem to be appearing as well for some reason.

From what I remember the slut class was gonna be split into two seperate classes. Hopefully that idea hasn't been scrapped.

May 6, 2019
so far i am enjoying this release and the possible options for facilities and slaves, with enough time this could be fused or evolved to a dungeon-builder/brothel sim-light hybrid, bummer values get lost after a few days some of them look like $pc_gold, $dungeon_reputation / 200 and Threat: $dungeon_threat....

other than that, glad theres the image-pack option, but i kinda miss the two raider-classes slut and loli there...especially slut would be fun to play around with the warp spell...
Yeah I hope that there would be a quick fix as well. It gets kinda old having to go into the console to fix variables. Also some pictures also don't seem to be appearing as well for some reason.

From what I remember the slut class was gonna be split into two seperate classes. Hopefully that idea hasn't been scrapped.
The slut class itself is no more compared to the previous game but instead, it's a trait that raiders can get, making them harder to deal with if you focused on ero trap/monsters. Not sure they can appear as early as rank 1 but pretty sure they're gonna be interesting challenges later on if it's something like a knight getting the slut trait, being really strong in both physical and ero defenses.
As for the lolis, i'm missing them too, hopefully they'll be brought back later on with transformation traps/spells or through image packs.

Reamoore

Dec 28, 2019
So far i'm very happy with this remake, I loved the original game to death. The option of slave packs is really nice and it's not hard to make them. Looking forward to many updates.
Keep up the good work. I will be watching closely. :)

Nighplasmage

Dec 24, 2019
I think there should be a quick 0.1.1v. Don't add anything make it a fix. Correct some of the errors in coding and fix that rep 200 breaking error so we can at least enjoy the game a little longer before having to restart.
Just don't visit your study, problem solved. There is no rank 2 content besides more room for slaves. Game doesn't Break when you level up so much as it's not programmed rank up content. There is even a message hidden on the Study facility saying such.

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
Just don't visit your study, problem solved. There is no rank 2 content besides more room for slaves. Game doesn't Break when you level up so much as it's not programmed rank up content. There is even a message hidden on the Study facility saying such.
That might be so but there is some stuff that can only be done in the study like adding slave packs to the save. Once you level up every time you go to the study there after you get another stare and there is a bunch of error message that start popping up all over the place.

gabriel15458

Jun 18, 2019
I just wanted you to put Two Options in the Game ...
1: Let your character face Women, because, women come to steal my gold and I let a spider take care of it?

2: Option to lose on purpose, for example .. there is a bandit and another girl who steals less money, I can let the girl who steals less money pass and defeat the bandit, so I don't lose so much money in battle.

Sorry for the mistakes of English, it is because English is not my official language, but ... I liked the game so much that I want to give my ideas, if I can help with anything I will be very happy.

May 6, 2019
So, is there a 4-girl minimum effect going on? I had some success deleting a girl from the petite section After I added a 5th girl pack that I made myself.
It is written in the game infos (don't remember where exactly) that the image pack used are link to each saves so that might be why it was still showing in your game. It also say to use the study to start a new game after adding/removing image packs. So if you remove a pack but continue your saved game, it will still show and won't use the new ones, at least that's what i suppose :unsure:.
Starting a new game altogether tho should grab back all the main packs and i guess that if you removed one completely, it's gonna either grab a random one to fill in or bug ? If it requires 4 minimum at least.

We need Dungeon Gaming intel on that tho.

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Made 2 packs for 'petite' Rory Mercury and Ruby Rose. I'll make some more soon, probably doing team RWBY and then look around for someone else.

May 6, 2019
Made 2 packs for 'petite' Rory Mercury and Ruby Rose. I'll make some more soon, probably doing team RWBY and then look around for someone else.
your ruby pack is missing 4 pictures in the handjob folder, and the rory pack is missing 2 in anal, 1 in blowjob, 2 in cowgirl, 3 in doggy, 2 in handjob and 2 in training.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes