orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
Idek how bro said NTR isn't optional. The game is even easier than the first release you can fuck around and still net 100k~ per day just by raiding monster nests and beating the demon, with a virtually limitless amount of energy too

Ain't no way you'd lose if you actually try.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
i still have 1 orb left, i've read that the red one is obtained through stone monument, does anyone know which floor does the stone monument appears?
Eh, I think it appears as a sort-of set event early on (first 5 floors) then randomly... it isn't that rare, but if you have the AP or recovery drinks, you can just loop the first 5 floors using the warp gate before the 5th floor boss until you come across it.

Oct 16, 2019
the system does not work like a normal rpg the game is based on new game + for every time you start again you transfer Monica's and protagonist stats and little by little you will be able to advance further in the dungeon and unlock more events the game gives you objects to increase your stamina, your stats with the events and each time you will have longer sex sessions with Monica and she will begin to increase her stats and you will finish the dungeon.
So the NTR is not avoidable then. That is unfortunate.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
So the NTR is not avoidable then. That is unfortunate.
It is avoidable, just do the following :

Do not run out of AP (and unless you use a warp gate, returning to town will cost 1 AP, so remember that), additionally, keep 6 padlocks in inventory as a just in case (I.E, you get really bad RNG and return to town with 0 or minus AP), padlocks will prevent the Innkeeper from getting into Monica's room (borked in the official version, it crashes the game, currently waiting on a fix/update)

Pay the guild (very easy to do, grab the quests from the guild, and do enemy camps whenever possible, as they are a guaranteed chest afterwards, sell loot to store or night merchant at the guild)

Do not lose boss fights.

The priest will pressure Monica into "paying" for MC's treatment if he is KO'd on encounter

honestly, people acting like the NTR aspect is gonna happen regardless of how they play, it is 100% avoidable.

Reactions: Ungaa

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
It is avoidable, just do the following :

Do not run out of AP (and unless you use a warp gate, returning to town will cost 1 AP, so remember that), additionally, keep 6 padlocks in inventory as a just in case (I.E, you get really bad RNG and return to town with 0 or minus AP), padlocks will prevent the Innkeeper from getting into Monica's room (borked in the official version, it crashes the game, currently waiting on a fix/update)
Don't expect these dlsite translation to solve something because they don't care about anything, they only give you the translation and they don't care about the rest if it's translated or not and if it works or not and if they fix something it will take a long time, Kagura games solves these problems in days or hours but these dlsite take their time and is random, maybe they solve it in 2 weeks or it will take 1 months or more.

Besides, if nobody report the errors in Ci-en, it will take longer because they have no idea that bugs exist.

Last edited:

hargrid

Aug 17, 2022
If anybody need a save. Savefile 7 is one day before final guild day with true ending.
You can also use it to get the family ending just unload into her, you got enough time.
All sex options are unlocked and most other adventurer recollections are also unlocked. You can just go ng+ if you want to play more, my stats are pretty op.

SecurityGuard

Nov 14, 2022
you can also avoid this bug by buying 6 locks, for whatever reason having 1-5 locks bug out the game

ive also found some untranslated lines in the special date option too and a game crash defeating the demon, seems like they didnt double check this version
There might be other conditions at play since beating the demon didn't crash for me. I did encounter the 3 Japanese lines you were talking about.

That said, I'm a believer. Finished it just now and this is probably my favorite hentai game. It's up there with the greats.

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
came back after a while. which one should I download? the old mtl or the one that doesn't say old mtl?

SecurityGuard

Nov 14, 2022
oh thanks for the info
It's honestly worth buying. I'm actually thankful I never downloaded either versions since it would've ruined my experience with the game. It's up there with Celesphonia alongside the greats.

For a short game, it had no business being as good as it is, even the grind aspect of the dungeon is justified since a few things needed to get the true ending are RNG-reliant.

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
How do you get the event of Monica masturbating? I see that it is unlocked in the gallery, but I don't remember triggering that event

SecurityGuard

Nov 14, 2022
How do you get the event of Monica masturbating? I see that it is unlocked in the gallery, but I don't remember triggering that event
Have a bit of Corruption (I'd say 15? not sure) but instead of having sex with her after clearing a dungeon session, you just go straight to bed.

Reactions: Noidcreid
4.20 star(s) 60 Votes