Dragonmen78

Dec 21, 2022
Sorry, but I have a question. Will it be the same if I choose any family that came as the attribute that I think I'm good at? It doesn't matter if it's one or the other. Will it be the same???

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
Sorry, but I have a question. Will it be the same if I choose any family that came as the attribute that I think I'm good at? It doesn't matter if it's one or the other. Will it be the same???
Just pick anything you want, difficulty for this game is "F95".
From day 3, latest at day 5-6, you can do the infinite loop, farm milk get OP stats.

theasdfer1234

Dec 30, 2018
guys! to avoid "ntr." just have a bunch of locks (10+ locks, I think, just to be safe) before sleeping. and have the money needed by the deadline. and don't lose during boss battles (pretty sure it warns you about risk of some such events). bam. no more ntr.

wal456

Feb 22, 2019
anyone know how to defeat the fucking 5 kidnappers? can't even defeat one of them. Also, can anyone tell me the most efficient way to increase stats?

Last edited:

DrunkenMan

Oct 29, 2020
anyone know how to defeat the fucking 5 kidnappers? can't even defeat one of them. Also, can anyone tell me the most efficient way to increase stats?
You can use cheat engine to increase all the stats if you want.
But, if you wanna do the harder way you can grind the stats through the dungeon "Event", sometimes it gives you stats if you lucky, and you can also increase it through intimate with monica in bedroom (this will only increase monica stats if I'm not wrong), also weapons is important too regarding the stats you want to increase.

*you can skip the kidnappers and go to the next floor and later face it again

wal456

Feb 22, 2019
Yeah. Did all that and I also skip kidnappers to 12th floor. The problem is my stats really bad to the point of handling traps are a pain. I read in the threads that by drinking milk I can get status as well, so I thought I should use Mama maker item on Monica. But I don't understand when to use Mama Maker and how to make Monica asleep so I can use Mama Maker on her. Do you know how to make Monica sleeps and use Mama Maker?

Last edited:

wal456

Feb 22, 2019
wrong...sorta?
The rng rolls are based on the dice + MC relevent stat/10 (so 27 agility is a +2 bonus if agility is required because it's rounded down) - corruption/10.
with high enough stats (Milk, does a body good) rng becomes a complete non-issue.
so the further into the game you are, the higher your stats, the better.
If you want to raise stats, you need to buy the mama maker, which allows you to milk monica at rest spots (early on she needs to be asleep, but high affection she will do it willingly, and if breasts are at 50+ development, you can get 2 Milk... so every rest stop becomes a free +2 to all stats at that point)
View attachment 4037916
My affection at 70 but I still need to make her rest. So can anyone tell me how to make her rest? I thought I can just drug her using sleep herb or sleep orb

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
My affection at 70 but I still need to make her rest. So can anyone tell me how to make her rest? I thought I can just drug her using sleep herb or sleep orb
There is an item that makes her sleep, or you can fail a trap event that lets her sleep, otherwise you can simply let her HP reach 0.
Then use Mama maker at the resting point event.

IIRC you can also buy mama maker from an shop event inside the dungeon, thus making the loop broken.
As if the items and the occasional event stats weren't already broken :rolleyes: lackluster for real gamers

wal456

Feb 22, 2019
There is an item that makes her sleep, or you can fail a trap event that lets her sleep, otherwise you can simply let her HP reach 0.
Then use Mama maker at the resting point event.

IIRC you can also buy mama maker from an shop event inside the dungeon, thus making the loop broken.
As if the items and the occasional event stats weren't already broken :rolleyes: lackluster for real gamers
What is the name of the item to make her sleep?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D Dave
4.20 star(s) 60 Votes