PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021
There's a Demon in the wall!
No, seriously, there's a demon that if you beat him gives you a few options, rare items, money or sex toy.
get the sex toy first, then go ham on rare items everytime you run into the demon (can randomly turn up after a enemy camp once you've encountered him once)
the rare items can be weapons or flawless items (statue, gem etc) and is generally the better choice over money
This demon is the slacker not to be confused with any other mobs

SecurityGuard

Nov 14, 2022
Gotta ask: if we all know that the official version is bugged that it's practically unplayable, why is it the one that's being advertised in the pinned post? I get that the old one uses MTL but at least, you can play it.
Finished the game 100% without encountering any issues except for 3 frames that were not translated. I never got exhaustion so I never had to worry about the lock bug.

I genuinely don't know where this whole bullshit about the official version being unplayable comes from.

HorizonZer0

Dec 22, 2020
Ok what is a "Skeb request"? And how do I make it?
Skeb is a website for artist commisions - you can commission them for a specific request to draw something at a price.
Their skeb is -
Though it seems they have stopped asking for commisions (likely to work on their new game)

Last edited:
Reactions: RightHandPoppin

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Some images for the creators next work
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait, so Guild/Inn/Priest uncle is getting his own game?
well, consider me intrigued.

kristoferh80

Jul 17, 2019
I fell like some recollections didn't really needed to be replayed, like the childhood and the pregnacy. That aside, awesome game. Really want a sequel of it, even if its with different characters, but the gameplay was super fun!

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Im late to the party but its alright, game is fun, the rng sucks though, some random event never played for me, but i enjoy it regardless with slight annoyance. I also want to share the mod i did to the game, that makes you able to sex female adventurer regardless monica is conscious or not. just extract the zip file in the game folder and restart the game, youre ready to go.

Reactions: klckr
Nov 11, 2021
Can someone that have knowledge to reduce lag in this game? like is it posible to reduce lag from editing js script? some rpgm like this one lag a lot in certain area except battle.
My spec: i5 750, RX 580, 16GB ram, windows 10

View attachment 4038706 View attachment 4038707

Some suggestion from the user that i tried but still can't fix the issue.

Haven't tried windows 7, but run compatibility with windows 7 didn't fix it.

Tried this and with newer njws too but still lag.

Found any clue?
I'm having trouble with this myself. My specs are lower than yours, but I don't think it should lag like this. Did you (somehow) fix this?

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I'm having trouble with this myself. My specs are lower than yours, but I don't think it should lag like this. Did you (somehow) fix this?
its just rpg maker game, nature of HTML5-based engine with simplified rendering, plus the maker using js plugin for the dungeon make it more gpu demanding. so if its in rpg maker, no fix to this beside make the image resolution smaller which often makes user experience worse.

Reactions: Star Constellation

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Bro how to get Red Orb and Green Orb... ?
idk exactly what color but orbs can be found in the ally every 4 days in the night on shady market, one when mining and reach the end of the treasure dungeon, one from give banquet to a monument at least twice and met the ancient warrior again(random encounter) i believe she give red orb, last one in random event with huge door and you need to get 12 and above dice to get in and this one is blue.

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes