rlz87

Nov 1, 2021
image seems boring
is this game really good?

whats good in thsi game that attract so much attentions?
Good dungeon crawling gameplay, hot heroine that you can fuck at night and actual scenes during the dungeon crawling. Lots of experimentation and punishment for failing the game is actual H-content that is pretty hot but not the focus of the game.

Super replayable and very enjoyable - that said if you're not into dungeon crawlers that's the main drive of this game, so maybe look somewhere else.

nobbusimp

Jun 13, 2024
Wasn't the dev supposed to come out with a DLC for the game?
Is he still working on it or has he moved on to his next work of art?

Apr 18, 2020
Not gonna lie, this game is fun, fun on the amount of random encounters in the Dungeon and Gambling I guess
Altho I wonder has anyone manage to modified the game where you can play past 16 days and continue the game, feels kinda shame how the game ends at 16 days when I gotten a pretty nice Shoe that restore 1 SP in each floor thus allowing me to go even deeper.
NTR is not even an issue let's be honest
Since you can very much easily avoid the Inn keeper (6 lock + having 1 SP remaining) and Guild master (Sell unwanted stuff to meet the quota fee)

RightHandPoppin

Jul 26, 2024
I just started the game and got hit by "6 locks" innkeeper event.

I can combine them, but when I select "No" I get an error and the game crashes.

Is that how it's supposed to be? Any fixes? Pls halp. :BootyTime:

EDIT: Found the answer few pages back. It's a bug with "Official Version". Download the one under "Old MT" and transfer save folder to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: BartzV and D Dave
Aug 26, 2023
Gotta ask: if we all know that the official version is bugged that it's practically unplayable, why is it the one that's being advertised in the pinned post? I get that the old one uses MTL but at least, you can play it.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Gotta ask: if we all know that the official version is bugged that it's practically unplayable, why is it the one that's being advertised in the pinned post? I get that the old one uses MTL but at least, you can play it.
standard thing that the Moderators do, Official releases always get the spotlight (they're "Official" you know?) over other translations... even when they are terrible.

Reactions: O&M's

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Anyone know where to find the flawless gemstone?
There's a Demon in the wall!
No, seriously, there's a demon that if you beat him gives you a few options, rare items, money or sex toy.
get the sex toy first, then go ham on rare items everytime you run into the demon (can randomly turn up after a enemy camp once you've encountered him once)
the rare items can be weapons or flawless items (statue, gem etc) and is generally the better choice over money

Poketman

Mar 26, 2024
I just randomly find them in chests.
How I'm supposed to get 2 bottles of milk for guild quest? I met cat merchant and bought 2 mama milkers (or whatever item called) but I can't use it on Monica.
Also is there a replay/memory room? It says "you can watch bad end in flashback" but where is that flashback thing?
In dungeon when in pick card rest it will appear after ask will you rest and pink yes not ...(-1 ap)

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes