magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
I have a Patreon and the amount I get on there helps me break even with most games. I also only translate what I personally want to play with the exceptions of commissions where the requester pays for the cost instead.

It's also not a simple translate everything script. Its more of a tool where you deliberately translate chunks at a time to avoid breaking things. Takes some Python experience.
Thanks for the info, have a nice day :)
ohhh, and thanks for the share, i used thje full save on a jp version to see the cg's and this game looks really good. ill play this when i have some time.

Reactions: dazedanon

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
How is the actual dungeon crawling and character building aspects? Is it rudimentary or do you see some innovations? Is it well balanced or just mindlessly easy?
I played it last night and honestly once you get some half-decent gear the game becomes really easy. Honestly the dungeon coulda been fun but it ended up being more tedious due to a inventory weight limit and due to how easy the dungeon itself was.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Default name is alot longer than the max name length.
It's because the original name is 4 Japanese characters. I need to figure out how to change the max length of that somewhere. I don't think it has any trouble with the default name tho.

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
How bad is the ntr/is it avoidable? The human stuff idrc about her getting raped by monsters or whatever
The Human NTR is pretty easy to avoid, make sure to never have negative action points when sleeping at night, and make sure to have enough money for the guild payments. As for monsters its dont lose to bosses, and hope you dont low roll on traps.

Kingsname6809

Feb 2, 2019
The Human NTR is pretty easy to avoid, make sure to never have negative action points when sleeping at night, and make sure to have enough money for the guild payments. As for monsters its dont lose to bosses, and hope you dont low roll on traps.
Thanks

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
Yeah I wasn't sure what to put either lol, Gal makes sense but the dev has his English title right there soooo yeah.
The Japanese title also says "Girl" not "Gyaru". Though admittedly, the Japanese title is just "Dungeon With Girl" transliterated into Japanese.

Reactions: KarylSummer

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
wow
Thanks for the translation. I was playing for a couple of hours and I thought it would be cool if they translated it soon because it's interesting and of course you come back with another translation in just a short time to say almost nothing with a decent translation 100/10

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Just Netorare pretty sure. Didn't see any netorase as far as I know.

Boils down to innkeeper using sleeping pills and guild guy blackmailing her. Plus any defeat rape in the dungeons.
The Guild Guy I'm guessing can be avoided by ensuring she has the money she needs to him off, is that correct?

In regards to the innkeeper, can we prevent her from taking the sleeping pills?

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes