jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
When it comes to scenes, it's half . Mc gets to bone other ladies in the dungeon as well. As for the ntr/rape scenes, it's very avoidable. I'd say, the best parts of the game is in the mc route. Ntr/rape is just there as a failure mechanic imo.

Esp the Inn scenes with mc, theyre good. The stuck on wall trope with the mc in the dungeon area is pretty damn hot tho.
how do you do to have sex with the other adventures that you met?

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
Hi, got an essential question, how much highier the guild fee will be, because at start it was 30k Gold but at 2nd cycle, it goes up to 50k G, then the 3rd cycle was 70k G. That is not some fee but extortion from an official dude. Adventure are rich? they got 30B of debt yeah

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
It's good that the ntr is avoidable, but the real question is. How much of the total content does that removed from the game by avoiding it. Is this a fake vanilla game where the game is like 90% ntr so you get like 5 out of 90 scenes or what or is it properly 50/50 balanced or something.
even scene with the heroine for all male including the MC but MC has more scene if counting other girls i think , havent played the ntr part yet ,sorry.

Reactions: Ragingrager

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
this looks interesting and what's with the patch other than full save?
The patch its a update for the translation and a full save is a full save /o/
I mean, the github is a place that everyone can download and share fixes for the translation and it will be updated if daze wants or not. you should already get that file because it fix some important things already. if you dont know how to dl from the git look at this

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 41 Votes