Poundra'Mari

Sep 26, 2020
It'll always surprise me these kinds of RPG in a fantasy world where you have all adventurer guys wearing armor, leather gloves, boots and all young girls wearing Japanese high school girl uniform or just lingerie. It's like playing "Find the intruder".

• Haha
Reactions: Rakan

DevGamer

Jun 4, 2023
Very little scene with moaning voice. Most without. Animation is just shaking of static picture with some spirits.

Xanax1488

Feb 13, 2021
Plz give me New rar archive
Who is not difficult, create a new archive, I have an error when unpacking

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
Where is the last orb? I got the orb from that ghost girl, the orb from that alley shop and the one you find behind the lion gate. I'm only missing the last orb, which is meant to be in a "ruined city" but I have no idea where that could be.

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
Only gripes i have with this game is the requirement to unlock scenes with theo subheroines. First Monica has to die, then you need luck with the npc event, hope youll have enough energy etc..

xxxrus02xxx

May 24, 2017
Where is the last orb? I got the orb from that ghost girl, the orb from that alley shop and the one you find behind the lion gate. I'm only missing the last orb, which is meant to be in a "ruined city" but I have no idea where that could be.
just brake the walls in dungeon and you randomly find this place

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
Only gripes i have with this game is the requirement to unlock scenes with theo subheroines. First Monica has to die, then you need luck with the npc event, hope youll have enough energy etc..
Monica can die? How?

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021
This game are so good ~ But need a lot grind ! have fun guy ~! they should add a better good voice actor the game are prefect and the MTL translator are make me horny when i read ~! damm fuking goood~~~~~~~:love::love::love:

Jul 4, 2018
Don't know how to start NTR nor can I go above the 12th floor in the dungeon...

EDIT: I got the Innkeeper NTR which led to an ending (04) I also managed to get through the 12th floor after restarting my game, now all I need is a way to access the gallery

Last edited:

Requiss

Mar 21, 2020
The Guild Guy I'm guessing can be avoided by ensuring she has the money she needs to him off, is that correct?

In regards to the innkeeper, can we prevent her from taking the sleeping pills?
You can also buy locks, which are cheap. The fat fuck will then have to roll 1 to 6 dice (for you having maximum of 6 locks). If he gets 6, your girl will get raped. But worry not, the game will ask you if you want to combine the locks into impenetrable one or not, which, as it says, can't be penetrated.
So unless you want to, drugged or not, getting ntr is kinda hard

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes