BAENREN

Aug 20, 2021
Where is the last orb? I got the orb from that ghost girl, the orb from that alley shop and the one you find behind the lion gate. I'm only missing the last orb, which is meant to be in a "ruined city" but I have no idea where that could be.
Far as I know, you get it from a rare event in the golden room (you get the golden room if you success in the mining card)

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Mimimi, 90% on this site is either harem, incest, futa or a combination of it.
not really. Thats too many Categories also. But yeah, 50% of the stuff you find on this site is NTR. NTR and Corruption are probably the big things here. the other categories are just a bonus.

• Sad
Reactions: Daddums

boxingbobert

Dec 6, 2020
The Ci-en page had a post saying the MC can also have sex with the item shop girl, but did this make it into the final game or no? I can't seem to find a way to trigger the dialogue with her.

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
Where is the last orb? I got the orb from that ghost girl, the orb from that alley shop and the one you find behind the lion gate. I'm only missing the last orb, which is meant to be in a "ruined city" but I have no idea where that could be.
I'm also missing the last orb. Could you elaborate on how you got it from a ghost girl? Does it have something to do with placing bouquets in the dungeon?

And like others have said, the ruined city refers to the golden room that's accessible when you go mining. Forgot how I got it though, maybe you kill a guardian for the first time or something.

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
What is agi stat for? didn t display and it doesn t contribute to anything at the moment

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
is there any way to pay 30k within 5 days ? i cant even find the way into the 2nd floor

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
I'm also missing the last orb. Could you elaborate on how you got it from a ghost girl? Does it have something to do with placing bouquets in the dungeon?

And like others have said, the ruined city refers to the golden room that's accessible when you go mining. Forgot how I got it though, maybe you kill a guardian for the first time or something.
I just got the Red Orb.
Yes I think you need the bouquet event for her to show up. I did it at least twice before this.

Also anyone know how to get breast milk? Does it have anything to do with the Mama Maker?

Reactions: garuda1

hans851

Jul 12, 2019
not really. Thats too many Categories also. But yeah, 50% of the stuff you find on this site is NTR. NTR and Corruption are probably the big things here. the other categories are just a bonus.
If i go to latest updates and filter for ntr is shows 38 pages, harem 44 pages, futa 42 and incest 71 pages incest games...

Reactions: Shinatobe
4.20 star(s) 42 Votes